Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    2,240

    Help me kill a shit-ton of gapers

    the flue doesn't seem to be doing it
    they have invaded like rats from the city
    and they are all sticking around for the near future whats a true and blue townie suppose to do?
    the pretenda-local is out of control

    shutting down the interenet is one good way any other ideas, maybe hijacking amazon deliveries
    anything to cut them off from there posh touch of a button suburban urban ways will likekly get them whining about life in the mountains

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,952
    Dog shit under the door handles?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    OREYGUN!
    Posts
    14,442
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    the flue doesn't seem to be doing it
    they have invaded like rats from the city
    and they are all sticking around for the near future whats a true and blue townie suppose to do?
    the pretenda-local is out of control

    shutting down the interenet is one good way any other ideas, maybe hijacking amazon deliveries
    anything to cut them off from there posh touch of a button suburban urban ways will likekly get them whining about life in the mountains
    The flue would work fine if you closed it with a fire going.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    23,468
    Et tu, fred?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    gnArvada
    Posts
    3,191
    Gaper Lives MatterTM

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,246
    Fred's on a roll today. I like it.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,986
    manifesto?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    42,901
    Easy. Winter without lifts turning.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Idaho
    Posts
    832
    No shit! I've never seen so many fucking gaper Kalifornia licences plates in my life then I've seen in the last month or so. Is there a mass exodus from that shithole going on or what? WTF!?!

    2 weeks ago there was 6 fatal accidents in one week on the hwy that runs near my house. There is more fucking traffic on that hwy than I've ever seen. There are more dead animals (deer, moose, elk, bears) on that hwy than I've ever seen.

    Now that, that extra $600 a week people were getting from unemployment is gone, hopefully they run out of money and go the fuck home.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    13,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Et tu, fred?
    fancy lad school freshman course: "self-awareness only applies to others"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    21,027
    Thank dog for the border is all I can think

    I'm sure all those stealing/ raping/ murdering Mexicans feel the same way
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    11,377
    If we kill all the gapers how will the ski resorts stay open?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  13. #13
    DJSapp's Avatar
    DJSapp is online now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    All over NCal
    Posts
    6,616
    Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    No shit! I've never seen so many fucking gaper Kalifornia licences plates in my life then I've seen in the last month or so. Is there a mass exodus from that shithole going on or what? WTF!?!
    SF is a ghost town. It's spooky. All the tech bros can work remotely and said 'Why they fuck am I paying $3500/month in rent for a tiny box of an apartment and I can't go outside when I can pay $1500/month in ID and have some elbow room. And make the same paycheck' Better make nice with the new normal. As long as work from home without a COLA adjustment is a thing, you're getting gentrified.
    Fat fuck bubbas are not erosion.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    2,492
    Lighten up francis.
    "Can't you see..."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    As long as work from home without a COLA adjustment is a thing, you're getting Californiacated
    FIFY

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    76
    If Prime delivers to the neighborhood, or you live at a real address, are you really in the mountains?

    Is it: “Locals hate you!” Or is it: “ “Locals” hate you!”....?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Aloft
    Posts
    3,575
    Whatever happened to the saying "my life is your vacation" or whatever? Buuuummmer mannn. So sad.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    2,240
    nothing working
    they all seem to want to work from home in the mountains
    pretty sure there all out the door when we get a foot of snow in early september and the high is 24 degrees for a day

    and there needs to be a law against wearing a winter hat a puffy in june july and august

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Flavor Country
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    pretty sure there all out the door when we get a foot of snow in early september and the high is 24 degrees for a day
    I hope they leave that early. But any that make it through winter will be in for a rude awakening come April and May when they realize "Spring" here is wet, cold, muddy and mostly deserted.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    11,700
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    nothing working
    they all seem to want to work from home in the mountains
    pretty sure there all out the door when we get a foot of snow in early september and the high is 24 degrees for a day

    and there needs to be a law against wearing a winter hat a puffy in june july and august
    Agreed on the puffy. However I wear a Carrhart watch cap anytime my ears are cold, or else I get a bad head cold. Even in the summer if it's cold enough to make me sick.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    670
    Help! I'm a gaper/beater looking to move to a mountain town, how do I not get killed?

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    11,700
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Help! I'm a gaper/beater looking to move to a mountain town, how do I not get killed?
    Bring a metric shit ton of weed, hookers, and blow.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    23,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo View Post
    I hope they leave that early. But any that make it through winter will be in for a rude awakening come April and May when they realize "Spring" here is wet, cold, muddy and mostly deserted.
    Yeah, spring is terrible, you have to go to the desert to bike, the powder doesn't last long when it snows and you end up having to ski corn, it's just awful.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Flavor Country
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yeah, spring is terrible, you have to go to the desert to bike, the powder doesn't last long when it snows and you end up having to ski corn, it's just awful.
    So awful it's barely even worth it!
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    670
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Bring a metric shit ton of weed, hookers, and blow.
    Huh, you know, I'm really into living clean. Do you think I can make friends by sharing some good gluten-free bread recipes?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •