Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Huh, you know, I'm really into living clean. Do you think I can make friends by sharing some good gluten-free bread recipes?
    Go big or go home!

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Help! I'm a gaper/beater looking to move to a mountain town, how do I not get killed?
    you can be a beater, you'll fit right in
    but a yuppie and your like wearing a scarlet letter bro

clean living is good, I just play a pot head on tv, in reality im into clean living too, no suguar, no soda, limited processed foods, I used to do yoga but they asked me to not come back, I meditate and post on tgr
    I got a room for rent
    basic rules
    no getting fucked up and violent
    no getting fucked up and crying
    if you break it or puke on it you buy it

Well, I'm pretty sure I couldn't possibly be a yuppie, because it's been a long time since anyone described me as "young".

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Dog shit under the door handles?
    aint enough dog shit
    aint enough handles

It’s one thing to deal with some traffic and congestion or whatever, it’s another thing when these fucks are spreading a fucking deadly disease.

Listening to the park service requesting the coast guard because a shit ton of these retards are actively sinking in their dipshit tiny boats all at once because why would you look at a marine forecast....

Some Karen yelled at me for walking my dog exactly the same place and time I do about 350 days a year, but hey....that’s not how they do it wherever the fuck Karen came from, so I guess we’re all adjusting to her norms and practices...you know, because she, the very very precious and important Karen touron, a Karon if you will, is now here to assume command of the neighborhood residents.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    aint enough dog shit
    aint enough handles

It’s one thing to deal with some traffic and congestion or whatever, it’s another thing when these fucks are spreading a fucking deadly disease.

Listening to the park service requesting the coast guard because a shit ton of these retards are actively sinking in their dipshit tiny boats all at once because why would you look at a marine forecast....

Some Karen yelled at me for walking my dog exactly the same place and time I do about 350 days a year, but hey....that’s not how they do it wherever the fuck Karen came from, so I guess we’re all adjusting to her norms and practices...you know, because she, the very very precious and important Karen touron, a Karon if you will, is now here to assume command of the neighborhood residents.
    You need to feed the ducks for her.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You need to feed the ducks with her minced body parts.
    Yah; I did it.