Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33
    Ok, so quick update after a few hundred miles and about 100k of vert...the new altitude rocks. How much actually surprised me. But what rally surprised me was running it mullet today...it FUCKING rocked. Easier to wheelie, easier to turn in crazy tight switchbacks, and no ass-buzzing (which was happening all the time with the 29. I’ll write more impressions later, but that’s what I have for now.
    Super-stoked on this bike.
    Forum Cross Pollinator

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Ok, so quick update after a few hundred miles and about 100k of vert...the new altitude rocks. How much actually surprised me. But what rally surprised me was running it mullet today...it FUCKING rocked. Easier to wheelie, easier to turn in crazy tight switchbacks, and no ass-buzzing (which was happening all the time with the 29. I’ll write more impressions later, but that’s what I have for now.
    Which geo position did you try for mulletage? I actually tried a mullet setup on one today too. Went with the middle setting (5, I think?) and that seemed about right.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Ok, so quick update after a few hundred miles and about 100k of vert...the new altitude rocks. How much actually surprised me. But what rally surprised me was running it mullet today...it FUCKING rocked. Easier to wheelie, easier to turn in crazy tight switchbacks, and no ass-buzzing (which was happening all the time with the 29. Iíll write more impressions later, but thatís what I have for now.
    Thatís awesome!!! Iím uber jealous. Iíve started looking at some rockys lately. They greatly appeal to my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Hab, i tried 5, which also seemed perfect. Going to try some steeper settings for some longer climbs (only tried it on a DH)

This one - and it's brother, the Coal - is slowly growing on me

Name:  p4pb18890764.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  197.7 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4712.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	3.03 MB 
ID:	371507

My shorts were sufficiently tightened tonight. New bike day.

Sikgnar!
    Forum Cross Pollinator