Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Damn I like the looks of that.... how was the test ride?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Nice Instinct Dee! That’s gonna be a fun machine everywhere.

damn dee, that's a bitchin' camaro

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    damn dee, that's a bitchin' camaro
    Haha!

^^both are nice rides!

Street art looks like it's at a shop?

I just saw this...haven't been paying attention, so old news to u guys, but wow...adjustable HT angles!?

https://youtu.be/mOCG7wBjTeg

2021 Bikes That Make Your Shorts Tighter.

That’s not mine. I ordered (back when I was employed) the Rocky Instinct 90. Full XTR, carbon wheels, carbon cranks, dentist spec’. It’s slated for delivery early June (ish).
    I contract my self to a local shop and build their new bikes, custom builds, and lace custom wheels at my home shop. That way his mechanics/staff can concentrate on repairs and sales.
    Rocky bikes just started arriving, today I built that Instinct Carbon 70 Coil, an Instinct C50, an Altitude A30, and just brought home an Instinct C70 to build tonight/morning.

Rocky Instinct Carbon 50
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8613.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	248.5 KB 
ID:	368100

Rocky Altitude Aluminum 30

Name:	IMG_8605.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	368102

Dee on the test rides

Some nice builds in here. The kona xc bike has some sweet lines. Not often i'd say that about an xc bike.
    Cool santa cruz mullet bike. Red so its definitely fast
    And that coil front and rear Rocky has to be fun. Great bike to add coil too. Still a reasonable weight

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post

Street art looks like it's at a shop?

https://youtu.be/mOCG7wBjTeg
    shot taken at my scrap yard . my son runs street art jams and has some pretty sick stuff , thought it was good background for the new build , check out
    https://www.instagram.com/spraydaysofficial/?hl=en
    https://www.instagram.com/thejunkyardjam/

sorry for thread drift but some very cool stuff done. for the love of it down our way

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Cane Creek Helm Coil up front and DBCoil IL on the rear. Just a hair under 32lbs with my test ride platform pedals.

The purple and sandstone are not bad.
    You'll love that suspension combo... I've got the Helm II and DB Inline on my Forbidden (soon to be Highlander) and it's sooooo smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    You'll love that suspension combo... I've got the Helm II and DB Inline on my Forbidden (soon to be Highlander) and it's sooooo smooth.
    Thinking about doing the helm/inline combo on my Ranger, probably should ride it as is first though.

The Rocky Instinct 70 came in at 1/2lb lighter than the Instinct 70 Coil. 31,8oz (Size Large. Real weight with pedals, no tubes, 4oz sealant.)
    This C70 was full XT, including cranks, Fox 36 Fit4 Perf Elite, and DPX2 Perf Elite.
    All my builds have been Purple, can’t wait to build a “mint” one. Like what I ordered.
    Yes this is a different bike.

Name:	IMG_8643.JPG 
Views:	167 
Size:	240.7 KB 
ID:	368200

C50 Mint and Matte Black
    I’m done posting these bikes. I will wait until I have some Altitudes or something different to post.

Name:	IMG_8651.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	281.6 KB 
ID:	368209

If only I had $13,000 to burn. If you have 5 minutes to waste, check out the video.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    If only I had $13,000 to burn. If you have 5 minutes to waste, check out the video.

Nice moped.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post

They may win an oscar. Now i want to see the kenevo prime

Finally got the Deviate Highlander frame I was waiting on, and last night I swapped everything over from the Forbidden. I've got the Highlander currently setup as 150mm front and 140mm rear; it'll be interesting to see how the two bikes compare. As soon as the snow melts and I can get out for a few rides, I'll report back.

Name:	Highlander-1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	368837

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    They may win an oscar. Now i want to see the kenevo prime]
    Just think about how many small bike companies they would have sued with the money poured into that advert.

The night riding scene was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    Just think about how many small bike companies they would have sued with the money poured into that advert.
    Small Bike company has already been sued.
    Specialized have models named “Small “ so they have been served!

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Small Bike company has already been sued.
    Specialized have models named “Small “ so they have been served!
    As has "S3 bikes" and "S4Cyclewerks"
    Last edited by smartyiak; 03-24-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Finally got the Deviate Highlander frame I was waiting on, and last night I swapped everything over from the Forbidden. I've got the Highlander currently setup as 150mm front and 140mm rear; it'll be interesting to see how the two bikes compare. As soon as the snow melts and I can get out for a few rides, I'll report back.

Name:	Highlander-1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	368837
    If I could buy any bike right now, the Highlander would probably be it (though maybe in the 150 configuration, I'm not sure). It is just lovely and the company seems great. I had interviewed for a job in Aberdeen and told myself I'd selflessly repay the country by getting a Highlander. Instead I ended up in desert NV so about the opposite of Scotland (but probably a better position to get a Highlander financially speaking).

I will be really eager to hear a ride report, particularly how it handles loose, rocky, chunky stuff that's steep, but often tight rather than really fast.

Will definitely let you know... although we don't have anything in Colorado that's nearly as dry and loose as Nevada!

I'm hoping the Highlander is a slightly more rowdy version of the Druid. I really liked that bike once I got it dialed, and I have high expectations for this one because of it.

Will definitely let you know... although we don't have anything in Colorado that's nearly as dry and loose as Nevada!

I'm hoping the Highlander is a slightly more rowdy version of the Druid. I really liked that bike once I got it dialed, and I have high expectations for this one because of it.
    Maybe i missed it. Curious on why the change after you had the druid dialed? I hear nothing but good things on both. A friend has the new norco range on order and that looks to be similarly sweet

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Maybe i missed it. Curious on why the change after you had the druid dialed? I hear nothing but good things on both. A friend has the new norco range on order and that looks to be similarly sweet
    I'm working with Deviate as a partner to Chasing Epic (we're carrying their bikes as part of our demo fleet, along with Revel and GG), and in other smaller capacities as well. Unfortunately Forbidden couldn't commit this year due to having no available supply.

Otherwise, I'd be riding the Druid all season- it was SO good. I'm hoping that transfers to the Deviate, based on friends' feedback, I think it will.

I'm working with Deviate as a partner to Chasing Epic (we're carrying their bikes as part of our demo fleet, along with Revel and GG), and in other smaller capacities as well. Unfortunately Forbidden couldn't commit this year due to having no available supply.

Otherwise, I'd be riding the Druid all season- it was SO good. I'm hoping that transfers to the Deviate, based on friends' feedback, I think it will.
    Oh ok. Copy that. See a few youtubers w the deviate that seem a little extra enthused with their bike. Nice line up for the fleet too

I'm not in the market for a 145mm travel bike, but if this were 120ish I'd be putting the Ripley on the market....

https://m.pinkbike.com/news/first-lo...ast-cinto.html

Name:  p3pb20326623.jpeg
Views: 491
Size:  35.1 KB

Sent from my SM-P610 using TGR Forums mobile app
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.