WTB FEELER: MACBOOK AIR

My trusty old internet laptop is starting to have some issues. I am weighing the cost of putting a new logic board in it or just buying a used complete. Do you any of you have one laying around that isn't seeing use you might want to move? I am only interested in models with 8gb of ram or better.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Ive got an early 2015 macbook pro with 8GB that im probably going to let go of. Since school is going to be online I just need something that works a little bit faster. I haven't had any issues with it and am thinking of asking for $450.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzey View Post
    Ive got an early 2015 macbook pro with 8GB that im probably going to let go of. Since school is going to be online I just need something that works a little bit faster. I haven't had any issues with it and am thinking of asking for $450.
    Pretty set on the Air. They are a funky machine for sure but for my use it’s perfect; thin, light and with the solid state memory it runs way cooler, which is huge while sitting on your lap.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

That 2015 should have an ssd. And retina is a worthy upgrade to me. Most importantly, black bezel > silver bezel

I have a top end 2015 MBP, it’s a boat anchor compared to an air and newer MBP. Hold out IMHO.

Not what you are asking for, but I have a 2017 mackbook pro going up for sale soon. Thinking $500.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    Not what you are asking for, but I have a 2017 mackbook pro going up for sale soon. Thinking $500.
    I may be interested in this if op isn’t and you’re looking for a buyer.
    Uno mas

I guess I would be interested in a newer 13” Pro if the right one was available.

Formerly Rludes025

Here's a place with a decent slection and average prices for used stuff: https://www.macofalltrades.com/shop/...emory=8GB-15GB
    I've bought from them and had no issues.

Not trying to flame the guys selling the MBP's, but my air has lasted eight years, and it's a refurb. Fucking awesome computers. Got me through the immigration process with my wife, and I'm almost finished with a secondary degree. You can't beat these computers.

Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    Not trying to flame the guys selling the MBP's, but my air has lasted eight years, and it's a refurb. Fucking awesome computers. Got me through the immigration process with my wife, and I'm almost finished with a secondary degree. You can't beat these computers.
    Yeah, I have a mid 2013 that is still rocking but I am maxing out the ram these days, soldered ram which is one of the shitty deals with these is hindering my moves. A logic board isn't that much cheaper than a used computer...

Formerly Rludes025

Marshal you have pm

Formerly Rludes025