Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Myself and DSM would ski circles around the short balding fellah from canaduh. Just sayin is all
    Fuck you fucker. We ski one day in my turf and one day in yours. You'll beat me down that eastern shit but I'll try to keep up. Yeah you'd probably beat me down fucking icey groomers too. Ok may be you got me in powder too, and gates. Whatever, I'll buy you some drinks if we ski. Fucker. Hook me up with some lobster one day though eh?
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Wait a second here....how'd you see that Buttahflake post?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post

Garyfullofshit is true to his username

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Garyfullofshit is true to his username
    Uh, maybe you missed this?

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    OK. So I had a very clear majority right? I'm going to take the swag and run. But, I have an admission. I've been on the fence about butthead a bit lately. You know I think I read in a post once where the guy did ski. And, having skied with and met a few eastern skiers I have a really great respect for folks that can exist skiing shitty snow in the bitter cold all the time. Fuck, that must suck doin it on the regular. Anyway if my recollection is right, buttercup skis, and he's an easterner (who could potentially show me a line or hook me up with a lobster one day). So off of ignore you go man. And, hopefully one day I can prove my self not a pussy, and not necessary of takin a lap. Hello again butt.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I sure did. Well, he's one down after the fact, that's ok.

Fuck Timber, reading comprenshun eh. I figured Ron Johnson was added after the contest closed, so a push. But if the ball cream ever does come in send it to deeb, cause he likely has a pretty steep monthly bill for such sundry items.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”

www.mymountaincoop.ca

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Fuck you fucker. We ski one day in my turf and one day in yours. You'll beat me down that eastern shit but I'll try to keep up. Yeah you'd probably beat me down fucking icey groomers too. Ok may be you got me in powder too, and gates. Whatever, I'll buy you some drinks if we ski. Fucker. Hook me up with some lobster one day though eh?
    That biatch doesn't have lobstah! All he has is VT cheese to go with his whines! I'm the coasta with the bugs...peasant food ya know?

Lobstah doesn’t taste like anything but melted butter, shit is way overrated.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Agreed. I don't use butter and it is a way overrated food imo.

SEEE!!

FRAUD! He doesnt even have those people in ignore!

I demand an audit!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Shut your whore mouth. You aren't good for lobstah? Though VT cheese is pretty tasty I do have friends there already. Butthead, you're dead to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    That biatch doesn't have lobstah! All he has is VT cheese to go with his whines! I'm the coasta with the bugs...peasant food ya know?
    Will you be my friend Jack? I can show you my coast post Covid. I also do have a hankering to see NH, ski Tuckermans and shortly thereafter fall into a lobster induced food coma.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    SEEE!!

FRAUD! He doesnt even have those people in ignore!

I demand an audit!!

Eau contraire mon frere! Buttercup was on ignore until I unignored him and read his post. Then replied. Dweeb was and is still on ignore, someone quoted the idiot so I got to see some of his incoherent blatherings.

www.mymountaincoop.ca

A very nasty man! A lot of people are saying bad things about Gary. A really embarrassing situation for Canada and the OP. SAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    seems like puttin someone on ie-gnore aint really much of an accomplishment of much effort
    now the i shared .....
    in real life maggot meat space with list
    would be a bit more worthy of reward
    pm rontele yur list for consideration
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I was going to say add ron johnson and take dsm, dd and buttah off the list but that lobstah comment is taking it too far man. #lobstahrollsarelife

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

God damn and go to hell, you shoulda seen what showed up in my mailbox last week. It just made my fucking day to be honest. I'm not what you'd call a winner. You see I never win dick. Nada.

So my first clue that good things were finally happening to me was this bag.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prize packing.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	837.9 KB 
ID:	354038

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prize pack.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	354039

What a pack! Thanks Timber and all the guys who made me bitch queen for a day! I will truly wear all that shit with pride. And the xmas ornament was over the top hilarious. Ha!

And to you bastards on ignore. Too fucking bad. Post some fucking ski stoke (or board or surf or bike) maybe. Fuck.

www.mymountaincoop.ca

holy shit that's hilarious.

nice work, timberridge! and congrats, gary!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Bravo Timber for organizing a cool event! That is awesome.

Haha

Ha, congrats Gary

Enjoy Gary!

I'm disappointed the nutsack cream was backordered and it couldn't be included in the prize.

Nice

as I remember from before i became a has-been gary skied pretty hard
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Yay! But why didn't timber include a night or two in one of his highly exclusive chateaus?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Yay! But why didn't timber include a night or two in one of his highly exclusive chateaus?
    I considered it but these are weird times and Gary's a Canadian. He might not be able to get back to Canada.

It would have been fun to organize a ski trip for Gary and invite all of Gary's ignore list.

I kind of skimmed through this and see that Gary won the prize for the best ignore list but don't see who won for most ignored. Who's the lucky one for that distinction?