Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Well heeled? No, I am a dirtbag. Two paychecks away from being poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Needles View Post
    “Every faggot eater and every faggot manufacturer wears a bow tie”

Has anyone informed Tucker?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Back when the kids were saying " that's so ghey " a german exchange-student buddy of my sons ( actualy a smartkid ) wanted to sound cool so he said " ach, that is so faggot ! "

which is a funny misunderstanding ^^ of the english language by someone who takes things more literaly
    Ha. My MIL, Lithuanian as shit who picked up English in her forties after immigrating, was riding with my wife through the Castro district in San Francisco on her first visit there. Upon seeing some of the colorful local denizens there, my MIL asked my wife in Lithuanian “Are those ‘happy’ men?”

Best place as any for this. I don't understand the butthurt when someone quotes someone that is on someone else's ignore list. Your ignore list isn't public. I'm not going to remember to check this thread. Why do I have check with you first before I quote someone? Are you that fragile? And yes, I know it is probably annoying to you when you take steps to filter something out and it keeps sneaking back in.

I'll tell you who I don't ignore... fastfred. That dude does life right, and when he posts, I fuckin' listen.

His diet is already doing wonders for my colon. Thanks Fred!

jackstraw, hatchgreenchile, m2711c, Toadman, new yabyum, ready2tumble, cmor, bigdude2468, ChaseBrooklyn, paulster2626, steadieflow, Mofro261, Paul Blart, atree, BLOOWERPOW, SpeLunker, idahospud, davjr96, doebedoe, jtran10, Ow_My_Balls, Hacksaw, apex dave, SkiCougar, Powcruzer, toastybroski, mcphee, Redsmurfer, Gman, Reformed, MashedPotatoes, skuff, duffski, PowderJ, RustyGroomer, Creeker, Ski220, Xover, Quadzilla, 0oMtnRidero0, dangur, Bluebird, ColMan, Hodgge, sklar, Zap, HammySlapwagons, Krampus, Woo-Dus, gimpy, Hey Diddle Diddle, RootSkier, Just Looking, hopelesslyadolescent, pfluffenmeister, cmsummit, Darra, slambo, AlexC, snophoto, Hart Gremlin, gone2alpine, Millsie1, cloud cult, JimLad, yellofin, andy m, Boreas, googledidoo, McDee, scblurlt, Westmeister, Vets, LostAgain, fastfroggy, Telematrix, jasonb, satori, theskfeedss, heckacali, beer30, paige., robbo mcs, Tips^Up, Blaster, spnce, DickDanger, emcee, Lupolicious, sfotex, 2_1_3, m07847, BGSTi_403, Garfield3d, morphintoskittle, SirHeady, Lomax, drbecks, swissiphic, Greenstateofmind, xtine, Flexon Phil, Sam Apoc, lepistoir, boog, KRAW, Sitt, ma24a2, UnadvancedIntermediate, Holstein, D-navf5q4p, B__, skysos, BoulderBreak, milton, hafjell, notalocal, sortsol, CrystalMountainSkier, jdeist, wasatch_carpetbagger, abcdethan, Beakjones, bullhorn, dongy, cascadianwarrior

^^^ you ignore yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Well heeled? No, I am a dirtbag. Two paychecks away from being poor.
    Two??? You affluent bastard.

That's an interesting list, cmor, mofro, xover, hacksaw, vets, satori, sfotex, 2_1_3. Do you hate skiing?

Yeah, there are some solid folks on that list. And that includes DickDanger who has always offered solid advice on keeping one's schmeckle out of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    jackstraw, hatchgreenchile, m2711c, Toadman, new yabyum, ready2tumble, cmor, bigdude2468, ChaseBrooklyn, paulster2626, steadieflow, Mofro261, Paul Blart, atree, BLOOWERPOW, SpeLunker, idahospud, davjr96, doebedoe, jtran10, Ow_My_Balls, Hacksaw, apex dave, SkiCougar, Powcruzer, toastybroski, mcphee, Redsmurfer, Gman, Reformed, MashedPotatoes, skuff, duffski, PowderJ, RustyGroomer, Creeker, Ski220, Xover, Quadzilla, 0oMtnRidero0, dangur, Bluebird, ColMan, Hodgge, sklar, Zap, HammySlapwagons, Krampus, Woo-Dus, gimpy, Hey Diddle Diddle, RootSkier, Just Looking, hopelesslyadolescent, pfluffenmeister, cmsummit, Darra, slambo, AlexC, snophoto, Hart Gremlin, gone2alpine, Millsie1, cloud cult, JimLad, yellofin, andy m, Boreas, googledidoo, McDee, scblurlt, Westmeister, Vets, LostAgain, fastfroggy, Telematrix, jasonb, satori, theskfeedss, heckacali, beer30, paige., robbo mcs, Tips^Up, Blaster, spnce, DickDanger, emcee, Lupolicious, sfotex, 2_1_3, m07847, BGSTi_403, Garfield3d, morphintoskittle, SirHeady, Lomax, drbecks, swissiphic, Greenstateofmind, xtine, Flexon Phil, Sam Apoc, lepistoir, boog, KRAW, Sitt, ma24a2, UnadvancedIntermediate, Holstein, D-navf5q4p, B__, skysos, BoulderBreak, milton, hafjell, notalocal, sortsol, CrystalMountainSkier, jdeist, wasatch_carpetbagger, abcdethan, Beakjones, bullhorn, dongy, cascadianwarrior
    Why am I not on this list?! Dude!

Is that the "who's online now" list?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

^Not to worry, the algorithm already sniffed that out as a fake list.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Is that the "who's online now" list?
    Ha! Solid troll jack.

Best place as any for this. I don't understand the butthurt when someone quotes someone that is on someone else's ignore list. Your ignore list isn't public. I'm not going to remember to check this thread. Why do I have check with you first before I quote someone? Are you that fragile? And yes, I know it is probably annoying to you when you take steps to filter something out and it keeps sneaking back in.
    For the same reason you don't feed the wildlife--- because it encourages them to stick around. If 100 people ignore the troll but then a few clowns give them a voice by quoting them... the trolls get encouraged and stay habituated. I imagine if you think about it for a second, you can figure out which five or six people the rest of us are trying to ignore.

Come on! One thing I've learned from trump is just lie and go for the win. Now give me my goddamn $37!

Dudes got a good point there.....

Except he forgot this is not the real world, its TGR. If standards are not upheld here, where could we possibly expect them to be upheld?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Except he forgot this is not the real world, its TGR. If standards are not upheld here, where could we possibly expect them to be upheld?
    AlpineZone.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    For the same reason you don't feed the wildlife--- because it encourages them to stick around. If 100 people ignore the troll but then a few clowns give them a voice by quoting them... the trolls get encouraged and stay habituated. I imagine if you think about it for a second, you can figure out which five or six people the rest of us are trying to ignore.
    So I have to remember who not to quote? I can barely remember what I had for breakfast.

So I have to remember who not to quote? I can barely remember what I had for breakfast.
    One downside of having too large an ignore list is if the enemy of your enemy is giving your enemy the business somewhere in the forums, you won't find out about it and experience the satisfaction of witnessing the beat down.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    One downside of having too large an ignore list is if the enemy of your enemy is giving your enemy the business somewhere in the forums, you won't find out about it and experience the satisfaction of witnessing the beat down.
    So, it’s just the ECRC, yeah?
    I still call it The Jake.

Yes, similar. For example, if you had DaveVT (when he was around) on ignore you'd miss the entire ECRC pursuing him like a pack of wolves chasing down a caribou.

I had to check my profile to see if I had anyone on ignore, which I don't, but I do notice that I now have 3 "friends", inexplicably down from 4.

Kroda Marblebogg must have unfriended me. Which kinda sucks.
    I still call it The Jake.

my ignore list has at least 25 people on it. All of which (except 1) are now banned; most were banned a long time ago for posting gaping anuses and the like.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy