FS - External Reverb Dropper & 1x Remote

For Sale

30.9mm 125mm external Reverb dropper (B1) that likely needs a rebuild. Just can't seem to hold a bleed. One small scratch on the stanchion. Wait times for getting it into the shops during these COVID times is ridiculous and I'm tired of dealing with bleeding the remote all of the time. Upgraded to a One-Up dropper.

Reverb 1x remote. Comes with both handlebar clamps and the bleeding edge syringe attachment. Great shape.

Was thinking $150 (CDN) + shipping for both. Price police, let me know if I'm out to lunch.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0CB49418-DF27-4DEF-A3FE-9A3D0A7B936C_1_201_a.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	466.6 KB 
ID:	335534

Can't attach the other photos (Come on TGR!) but PM if interested and I can send more.

Treycal

I hate to say it... but selling a Reverb that needs to be rebuilt for $150? You're going to have a tough time giving it away for the cost of shipping. You're better off listing the lever by itself, and throwing the dropper post away.

Yeah figured so, the $150 was more the value of both combined. Figure $70-$75 (Cdn) + shipping for the lever?

I bought one in similar condition once from a well known eBay seller that said it was working and the rebuild costs are insane if you are not a shop employee with access to low cost parts. That said, it is still a killer post. There are enough mags in a bike shop role or with access to lbs ordering systems to make this worthwhile at the $75 mark.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.