Salomon Stance 96 VS Nordica enforcer 94

Looking to pick up one of these to use as my every day ski. would appreciate any feedback on either of the skis to help pick one over the other. Thanks for the help.

Haven’t been on the Stance 96 yet but have seen many reviews on both and Blistergear have posted the weights/flex on both (but no full review yet). The weight/flex specs back up the reviews between them-Stance is going to be the more forgiving and playful ski, the E94 is going to be the more damp and stable through crud. Less aggressive or lighter skiers might lean towards Stance and heavier/more aggressive skiers might favour the Enforcer 94.

Both seem like great skis and would depend on your preferences and style of skiing.

I like them both. I only demoed on hardpack, but I think you'll find both are relatively damp and stable, with the Stance 96 being a bit more forgiving. The three skis in the Stance lineup seem like they're designed for different skiers, with the 90 being super forgiving and the 102 a hard-carving charger - the 96 is in between. The Nordica Enforcer series - 94, 100, 104 at least - seem like they're designed for the same skier on different days.

Thanks for the input, Enforcer 94 it is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stance 96.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	471.8 KB 
ID:	409002

Mounted up the Stance 96 last night and skied it today. These are the 188cm and are mounted on the line. I had a chance to fondle a pair at the beginning of the season and really liked what I saw. Titanal build, not so much tip rocker, just the right about of tail rise, some camber and stiff. The 188 cm is the longest and is perfect for me at 6' and 220lbs. Grabbed a pair now that it is sale season.

I wanted my skinniest ski to be a little wider and longer. So pivots came off the brahma 88's and onto the Stance 96. Brahma's set the bar pretty high in this ski category. One and only day conditions were pretty good machine groomed high speed laps at my home hill Sugarloaf. I must say they are all I hoped they would be. I did notice the more modern feeling mount point(more forward) than the brahma, but it felt right. The Stance felt great at speed. No tip flap at all and no feeling of planky-ness. Like most skis with metal, these wanted some speed. I see these being fun in a lot of different conditions.

I don't have any experience with the narrower enforcer line-up. I hear great things though. I do like the tip shape and profile better than the bulbous shape of the enforcer's. The Stance ski like a more modern old Salomon Sentinel that I had a bunch of years ago. Two thumbs up!