Salomon Stance 96 VS Nordica enforcer 94

Looking to pick up one of these to use as my every day ski. would appreciate any feedback on either of the skis to help pick one over the other. Thanks for the help.

Havenít been on the Stance 96 yet but have seen many reviews on both and Blistergear have posted the weights/flex on both (but no full review yet). The weight/flex specs back up the reviews between them-Stance is going to be the more forgiving and playful ski, the E94 is going to be the more damp and stable through crud. Less aggressive or lighter skiers might lean towards Stance and heavier/more aggressive skiers might favour the Enforcer 94.

Both seem like great skis and would depend on your preferences and style of skiing.

I like them both. I only demoed on hardpack, but I think you'll find both are relatively damp and stable, with the Stance 96 being a bit more forgiving. The three skis in the Stance lineup seem like they're designed for different skiers, with the 90 being super forgiving and the 102 a hard-carving charger - the 96 is in between. The Nordica Enforcer series - 94, 100, 104 at least - seem like they're designed for the same skier on different days.

Thanks for the input, Enforcer 94 it is.