**QUOTING, PIC UPLOADER, ETC. ARE STILL NOT FUNCTIONING**

FYI gang- Quoting, pic uploader, advanced features, etc. are still not functioning on the web/ desktop versions of the forum. They've been missing since the big interruption the other day and hoped it would be an easy fix, but it's proving otherwise.

The functions DO work on the app, if you'd like to use that in the meantime. Although I know a bunch of you aren't as fond of it as the good ol' blue background...

We've mentioned in a few threads, but I keep seeing folks reference it, so sticky'd it. Pls spread the word if you see other perplexed about it.

We'll keep you posted with any updates.

but in the meantime keep on keepin' on and post your stoke from the app bc we need more stoke

#fuckyou2020
    skid luxury

fwiw you can change the blue background to white with black text... it's pretty readable

I like the blue background and I fear change.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    FYI gang- Quoting, pic uploader, advanced features, etc. are still not functioning on the web/ desktop versions of the forum. They've been missing since the big interruption the other day and hoped it would be an easy fix, but it's proving otherwise.

The functions DO work on the app, if you'd like to use that in the meantime. Although I know a bunch of you aren't as fond of it as the good ol' blue background...

We've mentioned in a few threads, but I keep seeing folks reference it, so sticky'd it. Pls spread the word if you see other perplexed about it.

We'll keep you posted with any updates.

but in the meantime keep on keepin' on and post your stoke from the app bc we need more stoke

#fuckyou2020

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I like the blue background and I fear change.

Quoting seems to be working?

nice to pull the plug on the skanks every once in a while

sad its most likely legal. uh.

Last edited by byates1; 07-27-2020 at 04:53 PM. Reason: optional

uh, just to put it out there. this forum is a privilege,

it can disappear. like it just did.