Turner Burner parts

This is for my nieces bike...

She has a 2013 Turner Burner size med and it was leaning against a tailgate and yes, it was backed over so she needs a rear triangle to rebuild it. Its her first bike. Anybody have a spare RT laying around?

Thanks

You might have some luck posting on the MTBR Turner forum or Socal forum. I'm sure there are still some of those bikes around.

Call Turner. They are incredibly helpful and smaller than you think. One of my buddies who owns Turners forever called down there and Dave Turner answered the phone.

That, or call Turner.

Coincidentally, I have a 2013 burner that I don't really ride much anymore, but I'm not quite at the point of parting it out (however, I would sell the whole frame).

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    That, or call Turner.

Coincidentally, I have a 2013 burner that I don't really ride much anymore, but I'm not quite at the point of parting it out.
    Thanks!! I'll pass this on to my niece 👍

They are running out of parts for old stuff but good to talk to. I have heard through the grapevine that if you want to own a bike company this could be your path...
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025