Man kneels on the neck of a toddler..”BLM now mf “

The Gateway Pundit is straight Russian agitprop and somebody should kneel on KenJong's throat when it's time for him to die.

Jeez dude. Triggered much?

Are you saying this didn’t happen? I just saw the link on a football forum and thought it was disturbing.
    I know nothing about gateway pundit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Why post disturbing shit here or anywhere? We don't come here for this.

agreed, it's disturbing. fuck that guy.

why post it here, what was your point? to see if we all thought it was disturbing? to discuss how we all agree it is disturbing?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    Jeez dude. Triggered much? Are you saying this didn’t happen? I just saw the link on a football forum and thought it was disturbing. I know nothing about gateway pundit. Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Whiskey tango motherfuckers like you don't trigger anyone anymore. . . It's just too easy to point out that by unquestioningly posting up some trash written in Russia because you liked it, you demonstrate your lack of intellectual character, and pretty much lay bare your whole deplorable morality itself. . . You're a fucking lowlife. Your parents failed you. . . No one respects you or your opinions, and you know it, and you know why.

Shit , someone needs to alert the Clark county sheriff that the whole story was a Russian hoax and that they arrested an innocent man!

Do it. Bet you won't
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

I will say one postive thing about all that fake russian & chinese stuff

their english is much better nowdays
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I'll take that as acknowledgement that English will win in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Whiskey tango motherfuckers like you don't trigger anyone anymore. . . It's just too easy to point out that by unquestioningly posting up some trash written in Russia because you liked it, you demonstrate your lack of intellectual character, and pretty much lay bare your whole deplorable morality itself. . . You're a fucking lowlife. Your parents failed you. . . No one respects you or your opinions, and you know it, and you know why.
    Wow. You’re a fucking piece of shit. You know nothing about me. But I’ll put my character up against yours any day. I’d never say the things you’ve said to me to anyone without good reason.
    Like I said, how do I know it was “written in Russia” . If it’s bullshit photoshop I’ll apologize.

The fact that your anger for me posting an article about a piece of shit kneeling on a toddler is greater than your anger for a piece of shit kneeling on a toddler is telling of YOUR moral character. Eat shit asshole. Like I said if it’s a fake photo I’ll apologize. In any case you’re someone I’d never like to meet.

Is the Springfield news also Russian controlled?

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/n...MB3VPWMLUEIO4/

Your stripes are showing high angles.

You know, for a big badass Conservative Alpha Stud, you scream like a trailer trash bitch when someone point outs the obvious: You got no character, no integrity...Your parents suck for not instilling basic values... Were they drunks?

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    You know, for a big badass Conservative Alpha Stud, you scream like a trailer trash bitch when someone point outs the obvious: You got no character, no integrity...Your parents suck for not instilling basic values... Were they drunks?
    You’re unstable. Conservative Alpha Stud?

I’m just against people stomping toddlers...you’re not. We agree to disagree. My parents are still married and don’t drink I don’t think. Dad might have a Miller lite.
    Why the rage?
    Why do I have no integrity? What have I done?
    Rage on highangles. You’re losing it.
    Seriously what did I do to set you off on the vicious personal attack?

Getting what you wanted out of this thread, you cesspool-dwelling GatewayPundit-posting motherfucker?

Child abuse by the mothers BF.

If I was the father I’d be knocking all of his teeth out forthwith.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.