WTB: Needle in a haystack (Specific old ski)

Hello,

I am looking for something that likely isn't out there, but I thought it would be worth asking around. My wife adores and has a very sentimental attachment to a specific set of backcountry skis she has owned for a long time. Problem is...they are thoroughly thrashed and she had to stop skiing them. I am going to name them below and hope that someone somewhere out there might have a set of lightly used (or the holy grail would be unused/unmounted) ones they would be willing to part with for some cash. I know there are plenty of other skis out there that would be just as good or better, but like I said this is a sentimental thing so I am not really seeking ideas for other suitable skis. My goal is to replace them with identical ones.

I am looking for:

2011 Voile Chargers, Length: 171 (or close to it) See picture below

Please let me know if you have a pair or any leads. I would be very grateful.

Name:  Voile Charger Backcountry Skis.jpg
Views: 1371
Size:  35.6 KB

That is a good ski. Good luck in the search

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Driving to Targhee

Might be worth emailing Volie and seeing if they still have a pair sitting around?

https://www.voile.com/contact-voile.html

Good luck in your search!

I love Voile Chargers. I had the green version and now have the orange Supercharger. I'm pretty sure the Chargers were all the same design until they switched to the Supercharger, so you might be able to widen your search a bit.

they are around

love voile, want to love the skis, mostly jank though