Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Did that thing come with Indiana Brokeback there too?
    Maybe it was a Missouri Show Me thing ?

Oh I bet sexually confused Indiana Jones would love to show you something. There’s a reason the lower half of his body is hidden by the Lobo.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Oh I bet sexually confused Indiana Jones would love to show you something. There’s a reason the lower half of his body is hidden by the Lobo.
    I can't imagine what I could find interesting unless he has a Dr. Everett von Scott thing going on.
    Then I would be amused.
    Not aroused just to be clear there Bronco Billy.

The good news is, Ford gave him more than enough rope to tie Dr von Scott up if he so desired.

And assless chaps.

Probably.

Name:  7D0C106F-29CC-47EE-9C07-C487B0578F93-56253-00000D5A33C1212A.jpg
Views: 1139
Size:  42.3 KB
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Well it certainly makes it less fun to say.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Stick to your guns, Badlands is the way to go.

35’s are cool and all but IMO overkill on a primarily street vehicle.
    Agree for all but true off road heads. That same page where that chart came from in the comments shows the Badlands with 33's. Looks awesome.

What isn't to like except the price?

The big question is will they make the 7 speed with all the goodies in enough quantity so it becomes available at a competitive price (like invoice plus 500] and isn't just a unicorn.

I could see myself in one. Our 03 4R isn't getting any newer. But it isn't breaking down either for now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I suggested we take the "bat cave" which is a ~20 mile BLM road to our house instead of the highway we generally take.
    Wait; Black Lives Matter has its own roads now?

You still talking about a slow Bronco?

Time to Pony up to some real HP

Looks amazing but where is the gas cap ?

Seriously if Ford offers that body package on the petrol pony it will sell.

https://www.caranddriver.com/photos/...ealed-gallery/
    Last edited by Kenny Satch; 07-25-2020 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Turns out the Mach 1 will look similar

In an era of moronic fucking bullshit, drifting is way up near the top.

I’d like someone to explain to me why the “Mustang” Mach-E is a bloated crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    You still talking about a slow Bronco?
    Ugh, considering this is the bronco thread... yup.

Also, hopefully it doesn’t make that god awful whining noise. “but bro it sounds like a whipple cobra, sick!!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Ugh, considering this is the bronco thread... yup.

Also, hopefully it doesn’t make that god awful whining noise. “but bro it sounds like a whipple cobra, sick!!!!”
    My PS pump got bad enough in my old 7.3 that I could hear it sometimes. If I could hear it at idle over the engine, it must have been so goddamn loud.

"ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dᴉlɟ 'sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟᴉ"

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post

Buggy driver could've used a better spotter.

Did she try to get out while it was rolling over? I can’t figure out how she got hurt.

Think she put her arm out and degloved her hand between rock and roll cage. Instinct has you bracing for fall.

Dropped my $100 and got a reservation email. I’m late to the game so sounds like mine will be a 2022, which is fine by me. I reserved a Base 2-door.

You don’t specify anything in the reservation process other than (1) dealer, (2) model, and 3) doors. And all of that can be changed.

Currently thinking 2.3 with manual. Color is up in the air, but that Velocity Blue is really cool.

Base seems to have everything I want. Only options I think I will get are tow hitch and sound deadening headliner. I will probably upgrade wheels & tires right away, and use the stock steelies during the winter with Blizzaks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3850.JPG 
Views:	169 
Size:	672.7 KB 
ID:	338403

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

2021 FORD BRONCO REVEAL

Got an email from Bozeman Ford thanking me for choosing them, followed up by a phone call from the sales rep this morning. Good customer service so far.

Learned something cool. 7MT comes with 4.46 gear ratio, auto trans comes with 3.73 (unless Sasquatch, then 4.70).
    I plan to upgrade to 33's (285/75/16) so the 4.46 ratio will be perfect.

FKNA.

Last edited by Harry; 08-29-2020 at 06:20 PM.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Congrats, Harry! I bought my current ride (my now old Volvo XC70) from Bozeman Ford and they treated me really well and paid us really well for our trade. Literally did a trade where we walked away from the dealer paying $0.00.

At least with us, our salesman (Bob who has since retired) was no fuss, no muss and didn't try to sell us ANYTHING extra, which was awesome. Made the trade, shook hands, done. Never even had "the talk" with any manager whatsoever. Hopefully your experience with them will be just as good. Especially on a new car.

I think you 100% made the right choice with going with the base model. That's what I would do. They'll be PLENTY capable out of the box and closer in spirit to the original Bronco. Then if you really want, you can make your upgrades over time as you feel like. I have a feeling we're going to see a LOT of poseur factory-pimped out Bronco drivers here in the next couple years. Kind of like the scourge of Raptors and decked out Jeeps that have never even left pavement.

Hope you get the steel wheels! No need to worry about scratching some precious delicate alloys out there on the trail. ^_^

For those complaining about the Sasquatch package being unavailable with the base manual, it seems like Ford is at least testing it on the manual truck, so we'll see where that leads.

https://jalopnik.com/ford-spotted-te...pac-1845104390

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Dropped my $100 and got a reservation email. I’m late to the game so sounds like mine will be a 2022, which is fine by me. I reserved a Base 2-door.

You don’t specify anything in the reservation process other than (1) dealer, (2) model, and 3) doors. And all of that can be changed.

Currently thinking 2.3 with manual. Color is up in the air, but that Velocity Blue is really cool.

Base seems to have everything I want. Only options I think I will get are tow hitch and sound deadening headliner. I will probably upgrade wheels & tires right away, and use the stock steelies during the winter with Blizzaks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3850.JPG 
Views:	169 
Size:	672.7 KB 
ID:	338403

That's awesome harry! You'll have to drive that thing over here so I can take a peek. Come hit disco or if its summer we can test that thing out on our way to fish some spots.

2021 FORD BRONCO REVEAL

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    That's awesome harry! You'll have to drive that thing over here so I can take a peek. Come hit disco or if its summer we can test that thing out on our way to fish some spots.
    Fuck yeah, you have ridden in my current econosedan, so you know this is a HUGE upgrade for me. Give Walter a pet for me, that pup of yours is awesome.

Edit: Walter can ride in back !

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

1992 Ford Bronco · Sport Utility 2D
    $3,500

1992 Ford Bronco. 302 V-8 fuel injected engine. Headers. 5 speed manual transmission. Previous owner put in a new clutch and some front end steering components he said and it looks like he did. 6" lift, near new 33" tires. Previous owner also had the front bucket seats completely reupholstered $800. 167k miles. Runs and sounds good with the headers. CASH in person sales only. No trades. Serious inquiries only. Walla Walla Washington. Clean clear title.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism