Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    Beautiful looking truck. I don't totally like the trend of cars in flat colors, but I like the blue here with the contrasting top a lot. I think this is the exact type of vehicle it looks good on. How is the cargo room?
    Cargo room is great if the rear seats are folded. Not completely flat though. Seats up, it fit beach chairs, coolers etc, so not small either. But its not expedition or suburban like room. All in all its roomier than I thought. First time I laid eyes on it, was picking it up. As everyone knows Ford wasnt exactly on the ball with the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Can you put a rack on it?
    yes I can put a rack on it. Due to GVW ratings, Ford does not put a rack on Sasquatch equipped trucks, but it has all sorts of mounting points for accessories that are clearly marked. It is very tall though. Just a hair under 7' so rack would make parking decks a no go.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    What was your build date to delivery time? My build date was supposed to be 12/13 and it was just moved to 12/20. Curious when I can expect mine.
    Build was Middle of October, shipped by rail and arrived at rail yard Monday before Thanksgiving. Sat in Rail yard until 12/2 and then able to be picked up at dealer 12/3. So I'd say 45 days from build date to actually picking it up

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Nice! Mind giving that dealer a shout out for referral purposes? My brothers been in the market for one and every dealer he's stopped by has been asking obscene markups. Seems to be a pretty widespread problem with the Bronco, so glad to hear there's still some fair dealers out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Crossroads Ford. They own a bunch of Ford Dealerships throughout NC. Same deal at all their dealerships. My Brother in Law picked up his First Editions 2 weeks before mine and no markup either.

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    I swore off this place for a year. I thought I’d share. Next fucker who mentions Covid, trump or racists in a car thread and I’m out again. Just enjoy the bronco and I’ll answer any questions from a real owner.
    Oh that's so sweet of you! thank you!

"Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Oh that's so sweet of you! thank you!

I expected a much pithier response when I typed that. This place has gotten soft in its old age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expected a much pithier response when I typed that. This place has gotten soft in its old age.

We just didn’t want you to leave again, snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    We just didn’t want you to leave again, snowflake.
    Speaking of snowflakes, I doubt I get many chances to drive this thing in snow, but it does weigh about 4900 lbs from what i can see on the paperwork. So I guess with decent snow tires like a duratrac with the snowflake rating they should do just fine.
    And those duratracs come in 35” so it’s possible for you snow country folks to run a winter tire. Doubt you’d want too much smaller with dedicated snow tires since the gearing on Sasquatch is 4.7 rear ends.

2021 FORD BRONCO REVEAL

Speaking of snowflakes, I doubt I get many chances to drive this thing in snow, but it does weigh about 4900 lbs from what i can see on the paperwork. So I guess with decent snow tires like a duratrac with the snowflake rating they should do just fine.
    And those duratracs come in 35” so it’s possible for you snow country folks to run a winter tire. Doubt you’d want too much smaller with dedicated snow tires since the gearing on Sasquatch is 4.7 rear ends.

Duratracs suck in snow. Get an actual winter tire if you live in ski country.

Nokian hakkapeliitta’s come in the 35” Sasquatch size (315/70r17).

I’m waiting for my Bronco, that the first thing I’m buying for it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Crossroads Ford. They own a bunch of Ford Dealerships throughout NC. Same deal at all their dealerships. My Brother in Law picked up his First Editions 2 weeks before mine and no markup either.
    Nice! Thanks. Worth a trip to NC if it means not getting screwed over for an extra 30+ G's like so many dealers are trying to pull these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Damn, homey. You still waiting on that bad boy? Hope the dealer hasn't forgotten about you!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Duratracs suck in snow. Get an actual winter tire if you live in ski country.

Nokian hakkapeliitta’s come in the 35” Sasquatch size (315/70r17).

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rather enjoyed the snow performance of my DuraTracs when I lived in Montana.

Damn, that’s some tall gearing. I had 4.86 gears in a CJ5 with a 327 and a 4spd. Got up and went REAL quick but topped out at like 60 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Damn, that’s some tall gearing. I had 4.86 gears in a CJ5 with a 327 and a 4spd. Got up and went REAL quick but topped out at like 60 mph.
    Super tall for sure, but the 10 speed transmission kept it at around 1900 rpm going 60-65 mph on backroads. But yes you are limited to potentially downsizing tires.

I expected a much pithier response when I typed that.
    / and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    I'm actually kind of excited to see what they reveal for the little truck (Maverick) that is being built on the same C2 platform Bronco Sport. It seems like it might be a good, inexpensive vehicle for tossing bikes over the tailgate or loading it up with camping gear, driving around the forest service/BLM roads of the SW, but still getting reasonable gas mileage and not being overly gigantic. We have lots of rough, sandy, sometimes rocky roads around here, but I don't need a Rubicon. I'd trade the capability for long range efficiency if they hit the right balance of capability/size/cargo hauling ability/price. Neither Bronco is quite big enough for our needs with me, my wife, son, and dog taking up the cargo space in the first two rows.

That being said, I love the look of the new Bronco and would love one as a more local exploration vehicle, it would just need to be paired with something else for longer trips (like our long suffering Transit Connect).
    I wasn’t aware of the Maverick until the GF mentioned it over the weekend as a possible replacement for her Subaru Impreza.

Doesn’t look like it comes in the right combo of hybrid and AWD I was hoping for when she first asked me about it.

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    I wasn’t aware of the Maverick until the GF mentioned it over the weekend as a possible replacement for her Subaru Impreza.

Doesn’t look like it comes in the right combo of hybrid and AWD I was hoping for when she first asked me about it.

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen
    Yep, if it came with that, I'd have ordered one already. I was really excited about it but now I'm waiting to see if they eventually release that. I have considered just order the 2.0 turbo in AWD though as one of my current cars needs replacement and I can't imagine the hybrid AWD is dropping soon as the hybrids are already sold out for next model year.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Nice truck ncskier. My wife got her a few months ago and seems to e digging it. She went with the non squatched Badlands with the 2.7. She upgraded her tires to some 34” Ridge Grapplers and I was a little worried that the 4.46 rear end would struggle with those heavy tires, but no issues at all. Once ski season ends we will get it to Moab and make it more than a mall crawler.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6866.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	396620

Harry you get yours yet? Just saw they are finally delivering some base models with the manual plus sasquatch.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Harry you get yours yet? Just saw they are finally delivering some base models with the manual plus sasquatch.

Fuck no. I am approaching 2 years since I placed my reservation. They tell me late 2023 or 2024. Apparently huge problems manufacturing the hard top. I get emails from Ford telling me to change to a 4-door with a soft top and they would make one for me right now. But I am dead set on a 2-door, and they don’t offer a soft top with 2-doors. So I wait, and wait, and wait…

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Damn. I'm with you in the hardtop.

Still the same dealer?

I bought my daughter a 2022 bronco sport. 6000 miles later I made the dealer take it back. Between the never-ending break squeak and the failing transmission the thing was in the shop as much as it was on the road. The last straw was driving to drop it off, I stopped at a light and when it turned green the car wouldn't shift into gear, when I finally got it to move I was revving at 5000 rpms and moving about 5mph. Good times.

When I called my insurance agent to cancel insurance on the vehicle he asked was it brakes or transmission before I even told him what was up. Apparently the transmission/shifting is a major problem with the sports.

Yeah, Ford has really fucked up this whole reservation process.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Supposedly the 2.7 engines are dropping valves as well...
    https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/...gine-failures/
    sigless.

Huh. Glad my lovely wife decided on a different vehicle.