Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    What a freaking mess….oof indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
    What a freaking mess….oof indeed!
    Bound to be issues with new models. That's why it's good to wait a couple years. Then who knows, they fix one problem, find another.

I am seeing more and more of the Bronco variants running around town.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

I was with the Funhaver Bronco on the Rubicon a couple weeks ago. It’s alright. It can pull off a difficult trail and drive back home on the highway. Interior was a little boring for me, but I think they tried to keep it simple like the original Broncos. They had the new Bronco parked next to a classic at Rubicon springs. The styling is actually very similar between the two. There’s some sheet metal crease that is the exact same. I just bought what I think is my last vehicle, a Jeep JLR, so not really thirsty for the Bronco.

I spotted one on the lot so I pulled over to check it out. I’m more interested in the two door so I walked around the lot to see if there was one.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3302CA88-5323-406B-91FD-2D4E073FB6B6.jpeg 
Views:	136 
Size:	474.8 KB 
ID:	382197

no two doors and no hard tops. Here’s one next to a bronco sport though. Big difference.

Name:	C318445C-7895-41E6-9C63-1C2D7EF2FE3B.jpeg 
Views:	133 
Size:	445.6 KB 
ID:	382198

Name:	A765BDA3-9A98-49DF-8175-E31B6A0E52F4.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	544.4 KB 
ID:	382199

Gonna be seeing a lot more soft tops for next several months. Soft top not an option on 2dr. Very few of them out.

Saw this guy, not 15 minutes ago. Looks pretty sweet in person.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

They look sweet (have not seen in person).

Am I the only one that feels like they are too civilized for the soft top? For me it would be hard top but if I could I'd order a full metal version.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    They look sweet (have not seen in person).

Am I the only one that feels like they are too civilized for the soft top? For me it would be hard top but if I could I'd order a full metal version.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    I’d love to have top off when the weather is good but wind noise on the highway is real, at least with the soft top Jeep’s I’ve been in. Top can be a bitch to get on and off too. It’s a trade off.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Saw at least 5 in the mountains this weekend. I admit, they look really good. And it’s nice to see something other than a Jeep every now and then up there.

King of the weekend when it came to GORP though was a tie between sprinter vans and new Defenders. So many shiny new Defenders with zero dirt on them in town.
    I still call it The Jake.

2021 FORD BRONCO REVEAL

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Saw at least 5 in the mountains this weekend. I admit, they look really good. And it’s nice to see something other than a Jeep every now and then up there.

King of the weekend when it came to GORP though was a tie between sprinter vans and new Defenders. So many shiny new Defenders with zero dirt on them in town.

>.>

<.<

I really liked my defender test drive on Friday…

Very unscientific study of how many of these Ford has been able to release.

Drove over 3,000 miles in the past 2 weeks.
    Tampa-Asheville, Asheville- Moodus CT, Moodus- Tampa.

I saw 2 big boy Broncos in the wild. Both 4 door. 1 hard top, 1 soft.
    Both were seen on my return trip today in FL.
    The soft top was already lifted on 37's. It looked good, but the 37's were a bit too wide- sticking about 3 inches or more out of the stock fenders.
    Once Metal Cloak comes out with a retro large fender, I bet that thing will look great.

Saw about 10 baby Broncos. I don't hate them, for my daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    >.>

<.<

I really liked my defender test drive on Friday…
    Brother in law took delivery of his 110 in May.

Loves it. Surprisingly small on the inside when it comes to 2 kids under 3 and all the stuff. Nevertheless the two dogs but that’s not the point. They love it.

Aside from mpg no issues. Despite my relentless Land Rover jokes (former Series II Disco owner).

Here is one I saw at the dealer waiting on its new owner.

This one was a Badlands I think with the Sasquatch package on 35's
    It looked really nice.
    Those AT tires would have to go though. Throw a nice Toyo Open Country MT, or Cooper SST on there, and that thing would look so much meaner. 35" AT's are a joke.

They had a test drive 4 door and 2 door, both with hardtops. I sat in the 4 door.
    It is pretty cool, but the interior feels a little cheap for how much they are charging.
    Once the kinks are worked out, I could see buying one used in 5 years or so. Once the aftermarket really gets rocking, these are going to be killer, as long as their service record stays better than Jeep. Time will tell.

The hardtop issue doesn't bother me. Ford recognized that it was not a good top and did something about it. Seems like a good move in the long run. I have seen plenty of videos about squeaking hardtops, soundproofing coming off, etc. I like that they are taking care of it now even though it isn't a safety issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Brother in law took delivery of his 110 in May.

Loves it. Surprisingly small on the inside when it comes to 2 kids under 3 and all the stuff. Nevertheless the two dogs but that’s not the point. They love it.

Aside from mpg no issues. Despite my relentless Land Rover jokes (former Series II Disco owner).

If only the top came off. I like the look, but it is not a Defender.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    If only the top came off. I like the look, but it is not a Defender.
    His is done right aesthetically, Tasman Blue with white roof and white steelies wheels.

I’m a fan of the white hard top in any generation so, hey.

Im leaning green and white (no steelies b/c v6), but im sure I'll panic and default to silver /black roof instead.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Just spotted a full size in the wild for the first time. Gotta say, the 4 door is pretty fuckin massive. Looked significantly bigger than the wrangler from a side view.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    A couple blocks from me there's a house with both a Tahoe and a 4 door JK; they are pretty close in size which surprised me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    A couple blocks from me there's a house with both a Tahoe and a 4 door JK; they are pretty close in size which surprised me.
    My ZJ on 31s is almost the exact same size as a 4 door JK when parked next to one. Only difference between the two is the windshield and ass end angles. A lot of ZJ guys say 4 door Jeeps are just ZJs with some wrangler looking bits.

2021 FORD BRONCO REVEAL

I swore off this place for a year.
    However, the real bronco has made it home to my driveway as of 12/3 and thought I’d share. Next fucker who mentions Covid, trump or racists in a car thread and I’m out again. Paid cash Benny so no 84 month loan.

Just enjoy the bronco and I’ll answer any questions from a real owner.
    4 door outer banks, 2.7 , Sasquatch, hard top and high package . Only other option was tow package. Yes I was lucky based on shortages. Ordered first day in march , reserved July 2020.
    Getting 18 mpg which may be the first question .

Color is Area 51. I’d describe it as civilized but with a rough edge almost like a classic defender. Very quiet at speed.

Dealer didn’t try any fuckery either, msrp and tax.

If there are no further Questions happy new year and see you in 2023.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    I swore off this place for a year.
    However, the real bronco has made it home to my driveway as of 12/3 and thought I’d share. Next fucker who mentions Covid, trump or racists in a car thread and I’m out again. Paid cash Benny so no 84 month loan.

Just enjoy the bronco and I’ll answer any questions from a real owner.
    4 door outer banks, 2.7 , Sasquatch, hard top and high package . Only other option was tow package. Yes I was lucky based on shortages. Ordered first day in march , reserved July 2020.
    Getting 18 mpg which may be the first question .

Color is Area 51. I’d describe it as civilized but with a rough edge almost like a classic defender. Very quiet at speed.

If there are no further Questions happy new year and see you in 2023.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice ride. I've started to see a few of those around town.

How do you like the roof / hardtop on it? Have you messed with taking it off or is it staying on until spring?

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Beautiful looking truck. I don't totally like the trend of cars in flat colors, but I like the blue here with the contrasting top a lot. I think this is the exact type of vehicle it looks good on. How is the cargo room?

Can you put a rack on it?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

What was your build date to delivery time? My build date was supposed to be 12/13 and it was just moved to 12/20. Curious when I can expect mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Nice ride. I've started to see a few of those around town.

How do you like the roof / hardtop on it? Have you messed with taking it off or is it staying on until spring?

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    Roof is great. It came with bags to store the panels and they go in the cargo area. A couple of latches and they pop out. It has a bedrug like material laminated to the bottom for sound proofing so its quiet. It was 75 degrees this past weekend and I went to my beach place to take the boat out, so i didnt hesitate to pop the panel. The furthest rear is a bit heavier. That would require some planning.

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    Nice! Mind giving that dealer a shout out for referral purposes? My brothers been in the market for one and every dealer he's stopped by has been asking obscene markups. Seems to be a pretty widespread problem with the Bronco, so glad to hear there's still some fair dealers out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app