Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    If it doesn’t come with a dog named Summit and that EPIC shirt it’s suspect.
    Even better, an Ikon pass and a free 6 pack for the kitchen at Continuum.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Affliction Package can go fuck itself
    I want to know more about the Dérélicte Edition
    Tell me about the colorways
    It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.
    I still call it The Jake.

I haven’t gone back through the whole thread. Does anybody have an idea of what the sticker price is gonna be?

It's like Trey and Matt created that "Bronco Nation" bit.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    I haven’t gone back through the whole thread. Does anybody have an idea of what the sticker price is gonna be?
    As high as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    I’ll take the 2.7 engine option with 34s and lockers F/R. Malltastic.

4.70 diffs apparently.
    So no comments on that crazy high 4.70 supposed option? Both engine options have torque down low, so a factory ratio this high is a head scratcher. overkill for the 34.4” tires.

So no comments on that crazy high 4.70 supposed option? Both engine options have torque down low, so a factory ratio this high is a head scratcher. overkill for the 34.4” tires.
    I wonder if it’ll be able to achieve highway speeds and be able to rate at more than 10mpg with the 315 MTs.

Built-in beard oil dispenser next to the refrigerated (tallboy depth) cupholder

^^^ Holy shit! This bronco is gonna have it all!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    ^^^ Holy shit! This bronco is gonna have it all!
    Not quite.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Of all the features that any of our vehicles have--from my 2017 Super Duty to the old Land Cruisers to my wife's german rocket ship-- NOTHING has changed my life like AC blowing out of the seats directly on to my balls. Ford has truly done some impressive engineering in their trucks over the years--I love the "old man step" that folds out of the tailgate; I really enjoy all the cameras on a truck that size, and yes, having a power plant that allows me to pass folks uphill while towing a stock trailer full of llamas is really nice. But cold, crisp air on my durf? Let's just say this little Bronco better have lungs if it's going to be a contender.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

You ever check out pricing on a regear if you can't do it yourself? If the axles can handle it, its kinda nice you can avoid that expense when you go to 37's.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Of all the features that any of our vehicles have--from my 2017 Super Duty to the old Land Cruisers to my wife's german rocket ship-- NOTHING has changed my life like AC blowing out of the seats directly on to my balls. Ford has truly done some impressive engineering in their trucks over the years--I love the "old man step" that folds out of the tailgate; I really enjoy all the cameras on a truck that size, and yes, having a power plant that allows me to pass folks uphill while towing a stock trailer full of llamas is really nice. But cold, crisp air on my durf? Let's just say this little Bronco better have lungs if it's going to be a contender.
    Have you considered writing for Road and Track? I would read your articles

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Have you considered writing for Road and Track? I would read your articles
    I'm flattered but if it's not a Ford Power Stroke, Superduty or a Toyota Land Cruiser, I'm likely not into it. And testicular air conditioning really is my passion, so narrow niche there.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I thought you were waiting for the Ed Hardy edition?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Waiting on the Sailor Jerry Ed....or is there only a craft IPA (you now, like "Sam Adams" ed.?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    As high as you want.
    But also, not so low as to allow the hoi polloi into the club.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

And testicular air conditioning really is my passion, so narrow niche there.
    There’s potential for a witty reply to this mention of “narrow niche” and male genitalia but my coffee hasn’t kicked in and I’m struggling to come up with anything worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I think I'd rather have a Jeep than any of their iterations, and I actually kinda hate Jeeps. I just hate Ford more. But at least Jeep has a billion aftermarket parts that you can rebuild anything you want. It'll take a long time for that kind of thing to get out for a Ford.

One thing that impressed me was the amount of aftermarket parts that are available for OG Broncos 40 years after introduction. Even small bushings and weird stuff. It seems like you could do an entire rebuild using third party stuff.

I'm flattered but if it's not a Ford Power Stroke, Superduty or a Toyota Land Cruiser, I'm likely not into it. And testicular air conditioning really is my passion, so narrow niche there.
    With global warming, your base is expanding though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    You ever check out pricing on a regear if you can't do it yourself? If the axles can handle it, its kinda nice you can avoid that expense when you go to 37's.
    Dude that was my point. It’s as if they designed it with an AM mild lift and 37’s in mind, but no one is commenting on that.

And it’s worth repeating that we know the Bronco testing included SFA version, so speculation continues that a SFA version will be available at some point.

Name:  7CBD9847-4059-48B5-80C2-C632BEC54187.jpeg
Views: 445
Size:  97.8 KB
    Official leak looking good

4 tires, an ICE, transmission, more plastic than metal, looks like any other 4X4 concept short wheel base toy.
    Meh. It's a broha toy based on mostly 50yr old tech, mass produced.

But you do you and spend on nostalgia. The money machine goes brrrrrr.

hopefully Ford has done their market research and the Bronco sells,

doesnt do it for me but I am only 1 data point==if its sells
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

If I was in the market for such a toy, I would pay a visit to exsparky, and see his scout. Rather pay the price for his labour of love, than pay ford for this shite any day of the week.

I can't think of any use I would have for a bronco , I think this far narth It might be too cold and come to think ofit you just don't see many

I wonder if they all rusted away ?

I wonder how many Bronco's ford is expecting to sell ?
    Last edited by XXX-er; 07-10-2020 at 10:13 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    If I was in the market for such a toy, I would pay a visit to exsparky, and see his scout. Rather pay the price for his labour of love, than pay ford for this shite any day of the week.
    This x1000

Older 4x4s are so much more badass than this will ever be (without heavy modification).