FS: Pivot 429c sz medium.. 2013 green machine with RS-1 front fork

I love this bike... it was my perfect trail bike... but I find myself trail running now and really enjoy the simplicity of it... and I'm minimalizing.. So...

This is a 2013 team green Pivot 29er.. excellent all around shape... has Rock Shock RS-1 inverted fork on the front... 120mm.. really nice shock.. and damn sexy too
    Rolls on DT Swiss Spline 1 XM 1501 wheels.. and they roll really nice and true... set weighs right around 1680g.. plus I have an extra mint front rim with predictive hub (not cheap) for back up..
    Sram XX and XX1 components.. 1x11.. I think the rear cass is 10x42 but I'd have to confirm.. nice group
    no dropper.. as I never found a major need on the trails I road... BUT.. I do have a Thompson Elite still in plastic (external as needed) I had intended to put on but just never did... beautiful friggin dropper.. brand new.. 125mm travel.. bike has an ENVE post
    Thompson Elite stem 65 I think.. which is a helluva lot shorter than the stem I took off and threw away..
    rubber is basically new Maxxis.. Minnion DHR II 2.3" on back DHF 2.5" front.. tubeless..
    It's a nice package in really nice shape.. minimal dings anywhere...

I would prefer local sale.. I'm located Mt Vernon WA... but would ship conus for actual cost..

$2000 for all.. including extra rim and dropper...

31 pics here
    everything you want to know about the Mach 429 Carbon here

'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Where is your bike located?

Mt Vernon WA
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Nice bike! I also trail run and I really suggest keeping a bike to mix things up and for if (when?) you are injured and cannot run.
    Just my two cents

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms