Seattle Area Mags with Kids: Want Some Legos?

I've been purging my house and have 5 boxes of mixed Lego pieces and one bag of 'big' Lego blocks - the ones for younger builders (ie. too big to swallow). Thousands of pieces from many, many kits the boys had over their childhoods. I shudder to think what was spent on them.

Take all, take one. Free, pick up at my house in Montlake. As usual with my offers, if you felt like donating a bottle or a beer to the cause it would be welcome but is by no means necessary.

Lego has a donation program but that means shipping etc. so thought I'd try here first.

Also still have some nice junior sized outerwear/gloves/hats/misc. gear (in a previous post) that needs to go so paw through that as well if you want.

Social distancing and mask wear is appreciated. Dibs will be honored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

I'll be in Seattle early next week. Kids would love these! I'll leave the big ones with you, but would love the others. Our kids love making their own stuff. PM me preferred libations and I'll make sure to bring them.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Im an adult and want legos!
    You took too much man, too much, too much

Sold to SorryBro!

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    I'll be in Seattle early next week. Kids would love these! I'll leave the big ones with you, but would love the others. Our kids love making their own stuff. PM me preferred libations and I'll make sure to bring them.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

If your willing to ship the big lego’s my little boy will put them to use. Happy to cover shipping.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk