Dismanteling Stove (Optimus Vega)

Hey Guys

sorry for not being around much lately but no wI have a rather urgent problem. My Optimus Vega Stove is nor working correctly anymore and I got told by Optimus to dismantle an clean it.

I have literally no clue how to take it apart and I should do it this weekend as summer vacation is just around the corner.

Anybody who can help?

I need to dismantle and clean in the spots marked in red.

Thanks a lot!
    /Leo
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Those should all unscrew with either the supplied tool or a small crescent wrench.

Should be pretty straight forward as stated they areas have screw fittings. Best to use open end wrench the size of the fittings hex area. If you do not have the proper sized wrench, then a cresent wrench should work also- just make sure you have it tight and do not slip off the fittings.

Unless there are small parts inside those areas, should just be gaining access to the various orifices and seeing if there is dirt, carbon build up or something blocking the proper flow of the gas.

Probably a few You Tube videos out there on disassembly and the care and maintenance of that model stove also if you are a visual learner and want to watch someone else do it a time or 2.

Name:  ot8018505-optimus.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  48.0 KB

I found no videos found so far.
    Agreed for the mount towards the stove but that number two thing just stops turning when I reach a certain point screwing it out (should i overpower? I think it will break than) and for number 4 I don't see any screw... I honestly think that the guy from the service was mistaken and this is a connection not made to be reopened.

to sum it up: all well and working. Could not dismantle point 2 but the important one in this case was the red marker between 5 and 1. -> very obvious as you said with the fitting wrenches.

Thank you for the support.