Digitaldeath is a Trendsetter

When it comes to launching your car into a lake, you can always say, "Drew did it first".

Arizona Cardinals WR launches car off Put-In-Bay island into Lake Erie

Witnesses told police they saw the car drive off the road at a high speed, according to police reports. One estimated the car hit speeds of about 45 mph when it drove through someone’s yard, hit several pieces of lawn furniture end landed on a rocky area of the lake.

Braswell was still inside the car and trying to drive forward when officers walked up to his car, according to police reports.

Braswell told the officers his car was stuck and he didn’t know why.
    I still call it The Jake.

Now he just needs boiled meats and bespoke shiftknobs to gain traction.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Drew may be on to something there too. A recent Bon Appetit article compared the absolute best ways to cook hot dogs ahead of the 4th of July holiday and the winner was boil (sous code if available) to temperature and then finish on the grill for the sear/char you’re looking for.

Lot of folks here, and I'm not naming names...ok maybe one, irul & ublo...make fun of Drew but that's gonna stop when these things become commonplace.

You'd think in this time of zero content ESPN would be airing freshwater car jumping.

Maybe even a how to boil your tube meat demo right before the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest this weekend?

It'll be sweet vindication for Drew over his detractors.

Irul, you're on notice.

Christ. Put-In-Bay. I have no memories of that place despite having been there many, many times.

Jermiah took the name Put-In-Bay a bit too literally.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Christ. Put-In-Bay. I have no memories of that place despite having been there many, many times.
    Simple explanation for that. From the moment you set foot on Put-In-Bay you are legally required to be ass-up wasted with a strong probability of getting arrested or hooking up with a Detroit 5.

I've seen some truly stupid shit there. The one that takes the cake was this guy who was on the Jet Express shuttle from Port Clinton (giant jet powered multi-deck catamaran ferry for the uninitiated) as part of a bachelor party got all strapped up with a few life jackets and then jumped off the back deck as the Express was running WFO. He thought he was slick by having a buddy nearby in a boat to pick him up but; but A) he was destroyed hitting the water that hard and fast and in between the dual jet wash, and B) this isn't the first time the local water cops had dealt with someone pulling this shit.

They had the guy, his buddy and their runabout hooked up and being towed back to the mainland before we even got out of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Jermiah took the name Put-In-Bay a bit too literally.
    I'm guessing this wasn't Jermiah's first misunderstanding that day.

Only a moron would bring a car on the island as there is no space for them and everyone uses golf carts to get around. A car is like a bull in a china shop there or at the very least a giant sign to everyone around you that says watch out for this guy.

As usual, DigitalDrew's antics are 2/10

Here's how to drive your vehicle into the water
    A 100-mph car chase in California ends with suspect driving over cliff and into the Pacific Ocean
    - Guys starts randomly firing a pistol
    - Jacks a car
    - Hits 100mph before exiting the road into the ocean
    - Was able to crawl back up to the road under his own power, where he was arrested.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/us/sa...rnd/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Lot of folks here, and I'm not naming names...ok maybe one, irul & ublo...make fun of Drew but that's gonna stop when these things become commonplace.
    Who....me?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Here in this town a week ago we had kind of a reverse Drew, some kids put their boat into the woods. 8 people, 14 to 24, high rate of speed on a winding dark river at night. Hit a tree on shore, hard. 5 in the hospital, a couple airlifted. New Jersey registration on the boat. https://www.wcvb.com/article/5-peopl...tport/32965684

I mean they were about 3 miles up from the ocean, if you're gonna go at a high rate of speed in the dark the ocean might be safer, at least there's less shit to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Here in this town a week ago we had kind of a reverse Drew, some kids put their boat into the woods. 8 people, 14 to 24, high rate of speed on a winding dark river at night. Hit a tree on shore, hard. 5 in the hospital, a couple airlifted. New Jersey registration on the boat. https://www.wcvb.com/article/5-peopl...tport/32965684

I mean they were about 3 miles up from the ocean, if you're gonna go at a high rate of speed in the dark the ocean might be safer, at least there's less shit to hit.
    Damn, that’s rough. I’ve never understood people who hammer down at night on a river. Never mind it isn’t wide fucking open like you mention, but so much shit floats down a river that can put a hole in your hull at night. Logs, branches, bodies...