Bubbles on a Maxxis?

Last night I went to a bike and it had bubbled all over. No new sealant, orange seal. Probably 50% tread life. Hadn’t been ridden for two days. Bubbles inside and outside, so like air went between layers on tire. At least 20 bubbles. Anyone seen this before? DHR 2.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Not on a DHR2 but definitely on a maxxis. Old sealant?

Had Maxxis warranty a gravel tire that did exactly this to me. They were actually pretty quick about it and offered me lots of options.

I added a fresh half ounce before doing gold bar about a month ago. it still had liquid in it when I pulled it. Not overly old. The bubbles are firm and between layers, so hard from inside and out. It's really weird. I just sent a message to their web site contact asking if they'll warranty. Ordered two new last night, so it isn't like I don't like their tires still. Rode much slower last night with an old Kenda BBG I had in the garage that I just don't trust to rage on. That thing is probably five years old. I seriously can't figure it out. The DHF on the front is the same age and is still perfect. I've heard stans will break down some tires, but the rubber seems good except for the bubbles. I've never had anything in these but orange seal.

Back in the day i had a huge bubble happen on a brand new maxxis right out of the box and there was no stans fluid ... got warranty
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know