Reynolds TR6 hub regrease

Hey all,

I pulled my XD driver and cassette off of my Reynolds TR6 hub and as it came free, a small red ring fell off leaving me wondering exactly what order it went back together in. If anybody has removed their XD driver and can weigh in, I'd appreciate it. I have two pictures (below) of the order that it could possibly go in and would love some confirmation before I put it back together:

1. XD driver --> Red Ring --> End cap

When I do it this way there is an area where it spins roughly in the same location as the freehub rotates in the hub. This made me try the following order:

2. Red Ring --> XD driver --> End cap

This appears to still allow for good pawl engagement and the dust ring still looks like it seals between the driver and the hub body. That said, it does set the freehub body out further than it seems like it should. If #2 is incorrect, then I need to work with Reynolds to figure out why it's spinning rough in that one area.

Thanks in advance.

Seth

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	First Way.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	332513

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Second Way.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	332514

Nevermind. Heard back from Reynolds within 10 minutes of posting the question to their support page. Red spacer goes before the driver.

That's the second time (2 for 2) I've had excellent response time from Reynolds. Super impressed.

Seth