Free touring setup (Elan with Naxos), Salomon alpine boots, new PX14 Racing, others

I'm moving and cleaning out my basement. I have:

Elan Zen Master 185s (twin tips, 90mm underfoot) with Naxos on them. They can come with a pair of old skins, which I'm not sure of the quality. I haven't used them for a few years.
    Every year people are looking for cheap or free touring set ups, so here's your chance to get in early!

Salomon alpine boots in very good shape. 27.5, very good shape for used. They say custom fit on there, but I'm not sure of the model. I can look more closely if someone wants.

I have PX14 Racing bindings. Brand new. I bought them on sale for their greater metal burliness a few years ago to put on my Billy Goats but failed to realize that the regular PX brakes weren't compatible with the PX racing brakes and I never got around to bending these and mounting them.

Used NX12 bindings. I took them off my wife's skis to mount Barons when she wanted to try touring. I can't remember if they were new when I put them on her skis, but she doesn't ski hard and they looked to be in good shape.

Also have:
    Head "Monsters" which are basically rentals. 72 or so underfoot mounted for 28.5 soles I believe. Soft. They were my intro skis and I quickly moved onto:
    Head Mojo 90s with Railflex Bindings
    Some small skis my wife
    Old neon Dynastars with red Salomon 12 bindings - I've actually skied these pretty much every year

I'm in Western Mass (South Hadley) and leaving in a week, so if anyone wants this stuff, they're welcome to stop by and grab it for free (would I decline a beer, no, but it's not necessary). I'll give preference to anyone who wants all of it (feel free to chuck what you don't want after you leave), as it saves me some hassle as we're frantically packing.

Where are you moving to?

Bump

To Boulder City, Nevada, about 25 minutes outside of Las Vegas near the Hoover Dam.

Lee Valley ski area is up on Mt. Charleston about 1:15. Brian Head, UT is 3:30, Eagle Point, Utah. I'll have to sample each and figure out which is more chock full ne'er do wells before I figure out where to settle at.

Wow, going to miss you guys at Magic. Good luck!

We're going to really miss it too. Its a place I really loved.