Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ha, no, but that reminded me, for some reason: https://2betties.com

git sum

the code 15off gets you 15% off, oddly enough.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    pams sposed to reup today
    i still gots a few hundy for the for goodness sake face covering matters bandanas
    Charlie gittin home schooled?
    and the mrs. went to git lonestar lunch
    them and humbertos bout all i eat out at
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Deli meats aren't a huge step up from fast food but mortadella, havarti and a touch of mayo on a fresh Portuguese roll is my go-to.

Edit oh and a thermos of home made veggy soup is a favorite too, maybe not on the hottest days of summer though.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    pams sposed to reup today
    i still gots a few hundy for the for goodness sake face covering matters bandanas
    Charlie gittin home schooled?
    and the mrs. went to git lonestar lunch
    them and humbertos bout all i eat out at
    Yeah Charlie's doing pretty good, he's super smart and trainable, now it's just getting the two betties to stop spoiling him and letting him get away with shit. Wish me luck on that one.

Lonestar grub sounds good, I'll be right over!

B. was just talking about going out there for the fall, or at least for a while in the fall, I'll let you know if she's out there. And if you can get here do it mang.

Get a gas grill and small deep fryer at your work and you can just replace the fast food with diy fast food. Whoppers to KFC pop corn chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    The nooner is one of the most underrated upsides of a short commute.
    Have you looked up 'hot lunch' on urban dictionary??? A nooner is a wonderful thing, but not that kind.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Have you looked up 'hot lunch' on urban dictionary??? A nooner is a wonderful thing, but not that kind.
    <looks up urban dictionary...> Dayum, you modern urban folk really are perverted. FWIW, first time I heard the term was in late 80's, and there certainly were no references to feces and cellophane in conjunction with oral sex. Who comes up with this junk?

Glademaster got my reference. Nothing like a NOONER to make the afternoon paperwork and conference calls pass with a positive attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I just figured it was the Canadian equivalent of a nooner. Ya know: hat/toque, napkin/serviette, nooner/hot lunch, etc.

Oh, I got it. I was just having fun.