Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Another thing I said was No More Damn Dogs.

Attachment 332347

Meet Charlie. Loves my hoodie.
    Cute doge

There are worse fates in life.
    Those eyes melt your heart
    . . .

Robert E. Lee, Christopher Columbus, Junipero Serra, Stonewall Jackson, U.S. Grant...Iceman.

All torn down.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Is Andrew still available? Maybe he stuck the master key password on the box fan before he moved on.
    I still call it The Jake.

@ Core Shot: He's cute all right.

The weirdest thing is I was able to recover the password and it lets me log in as iceman but when I do I can't post a reply or start a thread or anything. If I try, I get a vbulletin message that says I don't have permission to access the page. Beats the shit out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Robert E. Lee, Christopher Columbus, Junipero Serra, Stonewall Jackson, U.S. Grant...Iceman.

All torn down.
    Well a man made out of ice would be mighty white. Maybe too white for these times?

Well a man made out of ice would be mighty white. Maybe too white for these times?
    Ice ice baby.

Too cold too cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

The weirdest thing is I was able to recover the password and it lets me log in as iceman but when I do I can't post a reply or start a thread or anything. If I try, I get a vbulletin message that says I don't have permission to access the page. Beats the shit out of me.
    Have you tried to change your email address when logged in?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Have you tried to change your email address when logged in?
    Yeah and you have to enter your password at the top of that edit screen. I enter the same password I just used to log in, and when I try to change the email and hit enter a message pops up that says "The password you have entered does not match your current password". But I just used it to log in, I don't get it. It seems like it wants me to enter my old password but I have no clue what that is.

Was Remy already taken?

Remdawg woulda been pretty good but I guess I was going for some sort of continuity.

Yeah and you have to enter your password at the top of that edit screen. I enter the same password I just used to log in, and when I try to change the email and hit enter a message pops up that says "The password you have entered does not match your current password". But I just used it to log in, I don't get it. It seems like it wants me to enter my old password but I have no clue what that is.
    Have your cleared your browser cookie cache?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

White white baby...

Name:  IMG_2707.JPG
Views: 3041
Size:  127.7 KB
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

@ BH: I just did and for a second it seemed like it worked and then I tried to reply and nope, "You do not have permission to..."

maybe the whole board put you on ignore?

You piss off mtngrl in some other dimension?

Ha, ha. You've made yourself as a new user somehow.

Penalty- go back to Jong threads and post 5 times.

@ BH: I just did and for a second it seemed like it worked and then I tried to reply and nope, "You do not have permission to..."
    It's not gonna let you post until you confirm your email. That's why I think the only chance is to change your email to one you can access? But that's just a guess.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    Ha, ha. You've made yourself as a new user somehow.

Penalty- go back to Jong threads and post 5 times.
    No, all he has to do is PM Rontele.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    It's not gonna let you post until you confirm your email. That's why I think the only chance is to change your email to one you can access? But that's just a guess.
    Yeah that's on the same screen and both the old and new emails it shows I have ready access to, there's nothing else to put there. I dunno, it's like it's caught in a wrinkle of spacetime or maybe a something a bit less dramatic than that.

No. That would be Snowball.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    No. That would be Snowball.
    Don’t do it. Some guy will sign up a week later calling himself Snowballs and make a bunch of testicle cracks all the time.

Go to your stored passwords on your computer and see if it changed....

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Go to your stored passwords on your computer and see if it changed....
    That's where the whole thing started, I changed the password, it updated on my computer, I tried to log in, and it didn't work. I tried the whole "edit password" deal but it wouldn't work, I think it sent the confirmation email to my old email.

Finally I found my old password and tried that, and it lets me log in using that, but nothing else. I think the whole thing is because it's waiting for me to confirm the password change but I can't confirm it because I never got the email, so I'm stuck in limbo on the whole thing.

I don't think there's anything I can do to fix it, it would take a mod to go into my account and fuck with it somehow. But apparently, from a note from one of your co-mods, you guys don't have the authority or ability to do that. So I dunno. This may just be the new me.

This may just be the new me.
    Well then, welcome to the forums and please don't forget to read the stickies at the top of each section as they have answers to common questions you may have about the site.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Thanks. Nice place you have here. It would be a shame if something happened to it...