Page 324 of 508 FirstFirst ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 12676
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99B2466C-9AAF-411C-B4F1-782F245AC2CB.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	816.4 KB 
ID:	419859

Name:	8BFDA03E-6B0E-4C60-8B67-8348447D9447.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	445.7 KB 
ID:	419860

Roe Jan Brewery is a pretty cool little spot a few blocks off Rt 22 in Hillsdale (10 minutes from Catamount)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220625_215206682.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	419862Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220625_220238182.jpg 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	419863

The Eastern Upstate strikes again https://www.wpri.com/new-england/ver...p-sons-arrest/

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Dude. I posted this right after it happened. And I was told that this guy's application for Upstate citizenship was denied because he didn't actually wreck anything. I think the citizenship review board might have even gone so far as to insinuate that he was a [slang term for female genitals that implies a man is not masculine.]

pusillanimous?

Haha. They're not entirely wrong, he did fail.

It’s not that he failed. It’s that he aimed low. Maybe if he had executed his crime naked…

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    This guy would like to apply for Upstate citizenship: https://www.wcax.com/2022/06/15/poli...r-stop-arrest/
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    I can't speak for all of upstate but if its up to me, this application will be rejected. A real upstater would have hit something with that excavator's bucket, not just threatened to. Frankly if you get your hands on that kind of machinery in the midst of a domestic dispute, you should at least drive it over a patrol car, if not through the front wall of your neighbor's living room. Plus, it didn't even mention what the dude's BAC was. If you haven't drunk enough for it to be mentioned in the writeup, are you even trying really? Where's the pride?

Also, I could really go for a chili dog right now.
    Dude. I posted this right after it happened. And I was told that this guy's application for Upstate citizenship was denied because he didn't actually wreck anything. I think the citizenship review board might have even gone so far as to insinuate that he was a [slang term for female genitals that implies a man is not masculine.]
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    pusillanimous?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    It’s not that he failed. It’s that he aimed low. Maybe if he had executed his crime naked…
    I will also point out that this happened in Hardwick. For those not familiar with the area, it probably belongs more in West Virginia than the Upstate. VT definitely has a swath of Appalachia running through it.

^this is true. even my vt redneck relatives would tease about the inhabitants of Hardwick
    skid luxury

I lol'd. This thread just keeps bringin' it

So here's another reason that Rt 6 is the line. My wife makes all this cool stuff that we go to craft fairs and farmers markets to sell out of her tent/booth. Today our neighbors were from a few blocks away so we had plenty to talk about. Turns out their son in law was my daughter's XC track coach and also history teacher for one year. His wife was on his track team for 2 years and they kinda got together unofficially and a few weeks after graduation they were married. The girl was our neighbors daughter. The girl turned 18 a few weeks after graduation and then had a baby 2 months later. Hmm... This neighbor guy was (and is again) a teacher in town and for about 4 years was an asst principal then 6 years as an elementary school principal and the wife is also a teacher in the next town over. Apparently while it was going on it was widely known and accepted as "not a thing to be concerned with". He was a principal when his daughter was dating a teacher and coach! They're all still here and working in the school where it all went down and everyone here is apparently still ok with it.

WTF

So here's another reason that Rt 6 is the line. My wife makes all this cool stuff that we go to craft fairs and farmers markets to sell out of her tent/booth. Today our neighbors were from a few blocks away so we had plenty to talk about. Turns out their son in law was my daughter's XC track coach and also history teacher for one year. His wife was on his track team for 2 years and they kinda got together unofficially and a few weeks after graduation they were married. The girl was our neighbors daughter. The girl turned 18 a few weeks after graduation and then had a baby 2 months later. Hmm... This neighbor guy was (and is again) a teacher in town and for about 4 years was an asst principal then 6 years as an elementary school principal and the wife is also a teacher in the next town over. Apparently while it was going on it was widely known and accepted as "not a thing to be concerned with". He was a principal when his daughter was dating a teacher and coach! They're all still here and working in the school where it all went down and everyone here is apparently still ok with it.

WTF
    Wow. That's some complex shit.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Name:	IMG_5381.JPG 
Size:	419.9 KB 
ID:	419975
    Was he going down the canal?

Just here to say that Hoosick Street in Troy sucks sweaty balls.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    ^this is true. even my vt redneck relatives would tease about the inhabitants of Hardwick
    So now I know whom the people from Barre look down upon. I didn't didn't think one could look down if one was from Barre. :P

Name:	724CA968-417F-422A-9FA1-A6FDA4AADB97.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	706.4 KB 
ID:	420066

So now I know whom the people from Barre look down upon. I didn't didn't think one could look down if one was from Barre. :P
    We used to look down on peeps from Rutland...my relatives are all rednecks also.

Although we didn't try to run it down when we skied together in Jackson and Targhee, there's a good chance BabyBear and I are distantly related

WTF
    That's a lot to unpack there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post

Name:	IMG_5381.JPG 
Size:	419.9 KB 
ID:	419975
    Was he going down the canal?
    Would you look at that, they figured out a way to shoot 100 dollar bills out the back of a boat like a rooster tail.
    I still call it The Jake.

However, there are still real estate bargains in Hardwick!

https://www.movoto.com/hardwick-vt/1...7420/for-sale/
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    That's a lot to unpack there.
    If you're working on Upstate Time that shouldn't be a problem. Yes, Upstate is in a different time/space continuum.

@m27 Where is that? I'm planning my lap for the next 2 days now..

That shits in Utica. But I’m still trying to figure out what the fuck that shit is.

I just noticed, that's not actually weed. WTF is up with less than 1%?

Δ8?

Δ8?
    Yup. Says so on the labels. Fuck that shit. Pabst Blue Ribbon.

ok, so you can read too, but what the fuck is it?

ok, so you can read too, but what the fuck is it?
    Alchemy.