Page 345 of 361 FirstFirst ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 9014
  1. #8601
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    8,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I went to college with a smokin hot chick from Fairport, then a friend from LI married this very attractive girl he met at college...and she was from, you guessed it, and finally we used to stay in Fairport for mogul comps at Bristol and I swear every time we went to dinner at some restuarant there was a hot chick waiting on us. My sample size was small, but very consistent.
    Must be the canal water. They say not to swim in it, but it's a well known fact that industrial waste, agricultural runoff and decaying cows all lead to healthy, glowing skin (and large breasts).

  2. #8602
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    29,581
    Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Must be the canal water. They say not to swim in it, but it's a well known fact that industrial waste, agricultural runoff and decaying cows all lead to healthy, glowing skin (and large breasts).
    Then what happened to Detroit?
    I still call it The Jake.

  3. #8603
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,655
    Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Must be the canal water. They say not to swim in it, but it's a well known fact that industrial waste, agricultural runoff and decaying cows all lead to healthy, glowing skin (and large breasts).
    The canal water is like Bust Must?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  4. #8604
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    8,519
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Then what happened to Detroit?
    Look man .... it's science. You gonna question science? You take the cows out of the mix and poof!

  5. #8605
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    29,581
    Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Look man .... it's science. You gonna question science? You take the cows out of the mix and poof!
    I think the 345 pages of this thread proves we are anything but unscientific. And I'm sure not going to start questioning it now.
    I still call it The Jake.

  6. #8606
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    12,479
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I think the 345 pages of this thread proves we are anything but unscientific. And I'm sure not going to start questioning it now.
    Not sure on your settings but I show 861 pages

  7. #8607
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    12,479
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Upstates.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	423365
    eight hundred and sixty one

  8. #8608
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    uTardedland
    Posts
    12,073
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1659994609.681795.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	344.2 KB 
ID:	423367phone settings Dday.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

  9. #8609
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    5,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1659994609.681795.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	344.2 KB 
ID:	423367phone settings Dday.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Upstates.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	423365
    eight hundred and sixty one
    So I take this to mean we are up to 1,206 pages. Well done, people.

  10. #8610
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    5,072
    Also, now if you google "argue about upstate ny" this thread is the 4th link.

    That's some impressive shit right there. Especially when you think about all the reasons to argue in upstate ny, and the googling that goes along with that.

  11. #8611
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    8,519
    There's no stopping until we break the internet (or the box fan)

  12. #8612
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    33,058
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Also, now if you google "argue about upstate ny" this thread is the 4th link.

    That's some impressive shit right there. Especially when you think about all the reasons to argue in upstate ny, and the googling that goes along with that.
    “This just in: there is an epidemic of boomers and Gen x-ers that have way too much time on their hands”
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  13. #8613
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    “This just in: there is an epidemic of boomers and Gen x-ers that have way too much time on their hands”
    That’s hardly news.

  14. #8614
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    3,681
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    “This just in: there is an epidemic of boomers and Gen x-ers that have way too much time on their hands”
    pretty much making money or jerking off at the computer pick one

    my asswipe neighbor texts me to see if I want to hang out and I say "sure I'm just surfing the internet I'm not busy"

    he says, "we all know what you mean when you say your just surfing the internet"

    and I say "I'm not the one with the new born baby bro"

  15. #8615
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    5,718
    with superior fitness, the empire shall prevail…

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2B8BD9A6-3442-46F2-8032-76F0348B39CB.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	654.9 KB 
ID:	423397


    fact.

  16. #8616
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    5,718
    i’m not quite certain if there really is a more beautiful sight to behold in this here godfearing nation than a well organized upstate junkyard just glistening from the drops of a fresh summers rain…


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0320F1E8-DAF0-464B-BC2F-C0760AD868E1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	724.5 KB 
ID:	423399





    fact.
    Last edited by m2711c; 08-08-2022 at 08:52 PM.

  17. #8617
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    29,581
    I will never cease to be impressed that you always have a UC at the ready for a photo op.

    No matter where, no matter what.

    A true Scout.

    ABP
    I still call it The Jake.

  18. #8618
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Among Greatness All Around
    Posts
    6,050
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Also, now if you google "argue about upstate ny" this thread is the 4th link.

    That's some impressive shit right there. Especially when you think about all the reasons to argue in upstate ny, and the googling that goes along with that.
    You are going to make me take some time and go find the first 3 links that are higher in ranking.

  19. #8619
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    5,072
    Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    You are going to make me take some time and go find the first 3 links that are higher in ranking.
    Well the second one is shown as a sublink to the first one and is identical, so maybe this is number 3. Let me know what you think. Need a ruling.

  20. #8620
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,219
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    i’m not quite certain if there really is a more beautiful sight to behold in this here godfearing nation than a well organized upstate junkyard just glistening from the drops of a fresh summers rain…


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0320F1E8-DAF0-464B-BC2F-C0760AD868E1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	724.5 KB 
ID:	423399





    fact.
    Temp looks correct on that slug as well.

  21. #8621
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Well the second one is shown as a sublink to the first one and is identical, so maybe this is number 3. Let me know what you think. Need a ruling.
    if you spell out New York, we drop to number nine… need to stop abbreviating around here.

  22. #8622
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    8,519
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I will never cease to be impressed that you always have a UC at the ready for a photo op.

    No matter where, no matter what.
    100% confident that's not a stunt can too ...

  23. #8623
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GNARvada
    Posts
    4,300
    Junkyards are an Upstate thing now? Mmmmmkk
    This thread gets downright strange sometimes. It doesn't always work out, but I like it the effort.
    If we're trending in the Google searches, I have serious concerns about exposing the world to characters like FastFred. Think of the children!

  24. #8624
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    19,721
    Takes all types, kids need to see the successes and cautionary tales.

  25. #8625
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,219
    [QUOTE=hatchgreenchile;6666424If we're trending in the Google searches, I have serious concerns about exposing the world to characters like FastFred. Think of the children![/QUOTE]

    It’s not like we can just throw a blue tarp over every unsightly thing, oh wait, maybe we can

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •