Page 114 of 508 FirstFirst ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 12684
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    This is pathetic. And get a fucking elevator while you are at it finding your man card.
    Fuck you man. When you try so hard that you have to drop a nitro pill because you're at the edge so you don't have another heart attack get back to me. I fucking busted my ass and got nowhere with it. I've been mostly unemployed for a year and can't afford shit so I asked for help.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Fuck you man. When you try so hard that you have to drop a nitro pill because you're at the edge so you don't have another heart attack get back to me. I fucking busted my ass and got nowhere with it. I've been mostly unemployed for a year and can't afford shit so I asked for help.
    This is not the best tool thread bruh. Pick up the phone and dial a mag. Done in 20 mins, or drop it in 4 lo and grab a 6 pack and get bashing. You are not worthy. So Sorrry. There are 80+ year old women from Vermont that could solve that problem in less than a nitro. You are the epitome of downstate. You know that, right? You probably can't even see your man card. Hook up with Catfish and lament your football coaching days. Vibes to the wifey. Take some vitamin blue and try again.

Does anybody have access to a plow or bucket loader? I've been trying to get someone to plow a line up my front hill so I can get my truck to the door so I can get my wife in and out of the house while she's broken. I've spoken to a couple of commercial guys and they won't do it because they say if they fuck their truck up they might as well go out of business. Fuck, it's just busting through a frozen plow pile and making a run up the hill. I don't plow or really know much about it but how hard is it? The lawn is smooth and not terribly steep but that plow bank along the street is hard as a fukn rock.
    No help with the bucket loader or plow, but I think if you do need to get her out and into the vehicle. There is also supposed to be a change in the artic jetstream and starting tomorrow for some New York areas above freezing. So vibes if you can't get someone with at least a small plow or snowblower to get the truck up closer... Maybe a kids sled for her to sit on with a rope to lower her down slowly?

Just for the record. I was just fucking with you, not really insulting. I wondered if medical conditions may be preventing you. End of drive shit left too long turns nasty. All the salt then cycles of warm/cold....

Sorry bro

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

^^ Yeah I figured. Since moving back here your posting style has changed but that's what I got out of the post. Aldo was messing around too but this asshole couldn't help himself. Yup frozen road piles are brutal, I guess if you have never had to deal with it you wouldn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    This is not the best tool thread bruh. Pick up the phone and dial a mag. Done in 20 mins, or drop it in 4 lo and grab a 6 pack and get bashing. You are not worthy. So Sorrry. There are 80+ year old women from Vermont that could solve that problem in less than a nitro. You are the epitome of downstate. You know that, right? You probably can't even see your man card. Hook up with Catfish and lament your football coaching days. Vibes to the wifey. Take some vitamin blue and try again.
    Ya see, when a man is defeated he asks for help. Some of my local friends hang out in this thread so I came here to do just that and asked a few of them at the same time doing what a mature fellow does, working smarter not harder. Those that look like men but aren't really, resort to mocking the ones that are so they can bring things down to their level. You almost got me, I went there and realized that trying to justify myself to children has always been something I run short of patience for so now I know that I don't need to acknowledge you again going forward because it's futile.

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    No help with the bucket loader or plow, but I think if you do need to get her out and into the vehicle. There is also supposed to be a change in the artic jetstream and starting tomorrow for some New York areas above freezing. So vibes if you can't get someone with at least a small plow or snowblower to get the truck up closer... Maybe a kids sled for her to sit on with a rope to lower her down slowly?
    I was thinking of a sled. Great minds...

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Looks like I’m gonna get up early and do some more exploring tomorrow. Anybody have any secrets to share about Song?
    Lookers left beyond Jupiter and "future development" regrowth. Steep trees.
    I'm going to hazard a guess, but the crust has made ungroomed snow unpleasant to ski. Sunday may be better after more snow. Suppose to be sunny too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using TGR Forums mobile app

^^ Yeah I figured. Since moving back here your posting style has changed but that's what I got out of the post. Aldo was messing around too but this asshole couldn't help himself. Yup frozen road piles are brutal, I guess if you have never had to deal with it you wouldn't understand.

Ya see, when a man is defeated he asks for help. Some of my local friends hang out in this thread so I came here to do just that and asked a few of them at the same time doing what a mature fellow does, working smarter not harder. Those that look like men but aren't really, resort to mocking the ones that are so they can bring things down to their level. You almost got me, I went there and realized that trying to justify myself to children has always been something I run short of patience for so now I know that I don't need to acknowledge you again going forward because it's futile.

I was thinking of a sled. Great minds...
    Hmmm interested in hearing how my posting style changed? I hadn't given it thought...

Hopefully you'll get some assistance. If I lived closer I'd come help...where are you anyway maybe you are close? Gotta be tough with the wifey down and out. Looks like a warmup next week maybe?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F69DFE42-DE15-49C6-AC9A-8D71FE5BA4E2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	668.8 KB 
ID:	363876

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    sustenance....

Attachment 363803

mmm....
    I hope you were not more than 30 minutes from home. That Stewarts meat sauce greases the skids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Name:	Image1613839124.850868.jpg 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	363880

Wow that looks great.

@Skidog - Mahopac, about 45-60 minutes from Goshen depending on Rt 6 traffic through the parks.

Wow that looks great.

@Skidog - Mahopac, about 45-60 minutes from Goshen depending on Rt 6 traffic through the parks.
    Ahh gotcha. Bit far to go to shovel hell. If only you were 20 min closer lol.

Name:	A8778519-E633-44CA-9465-9DE0BC1DA03C.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	363892

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast View Post

Name:	Image1613839124.850868.jpg 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	363880
    Where dis?

Fuck that^^

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post

Name:	A8778519-E633-44CA-9465-9DE0BC1DA03C.jpg 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	363892

Where this?

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Where dis?
    Labrador

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast View Post
    Labrador
    And part Maui Wowie?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
    Lookers left beyond Jupiter and "future development" regrowth. Steep trees.
    I'm going to hazard a guess, but the crust has made ungroomed snow unpleasant to ski. Sunday may be better after more snow. Suppose to be sunny too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Thanks. I went. If was awesome- puking all morning and until I left at 2. I got into some of the trees between that lift and the double but didn’t venture into the area you describe. I like the place- lots of cool terrain for a little hill. And I have a personal relationship with a couple Riblets going way back so those old lifts were pretty cool too.

Name:	47AABD14-C651-4FFB-B49F-30F73E6889B5.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	488.8 KB 
ID:	363974

The Upstate pow scene... That picture from Lab brought back a flood of memories from two deep days I had there. My recollections of deep days in CNY are numerous and vivid. I skied more top o' the boots to thigh deep there than anywhere other than Steamboat. I think that when the world goes back to normal and my wife is back on her game next year we're going to spend some time appreciating what NY has going on and stop giving VT, who doesn't want us now, our dollars (other than Magic because Geoff deserves it).

@skidog We'll talk, I'll be out that way soon(ish) because I have to go see Brian at the bike shop. I'll let you know when.

Well there ya have it folks, 8 hours with a shovel and a few burnt pints of tranny fluid on a sunny and snowy afternoon and I pulled it off. 120 feet of new driveway cut in. Hopefully the ice melts off the newly cleared path soon enough, it would suck if the truck slid off the hill into the street...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    Fuck that^^

Where this?

nope, not lab, Royal....

I feel like this series of pics from my drive to Song yesterday means something

Name:	610DFA04-B5DF-4A55-99A5-45E5839349A8.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	209.7 KB 
ID:	364188

Name:	6A7DCAA7-1DC9-441F-9C69-931E42B4D144.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	364189

Name:	3E900BB7-75B3-47B5-81DD-2C0940989709.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	301.0 KB 
ID:	364191

Name:	FAAED039-EFEE-40FA-B567-ABC2EF309C28.jpeg 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	364192

Name:	9C0356A2-F08F-4CA0-88EF-F6CAD58CA974.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	270.4 KB 
ID:	364193
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DB0961B6-3FD1-44B4-B28C-9FA440F1E328.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	338.0 KB 
ID:	364190  

"timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

That dude actually cheated Darwin...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

and still, the gender has yet to be revealed....

the fucking suspense is killing me.