Ortlieb Backroller Plus Panniers

I have a set of very lightly used Ortlieb Backroller Plus Panniers. I bought these for grabbing groceries while living in Seattle. I don't live in an area where I can shop by bike anymore but I have kept them since on the idea that I'll do a big bike tour at some point. Trying to free up some money for a Colorado trail push in a few weeks and I need the other type of bike touring bags...

I would say total wear is equivalent to three day tour on them. Fabric looks rumpled in the photo but that's just as they've been sitting. Awesome shape and these are the best panniers you can buy. Fully water proof, lightweight and sturdy attachment.

$110 shipped lower 48.

Same model as is listed here:
    https://www.backcountry.com/ortlieb-...hoCxZMQAvD_BwE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pannier.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	913.3 KB 
ID:	332126   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pannier2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	987.6 KB 
ID:	332127  
    Last edited by Tailwind; 06-20-2020 at 01:15 PM.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    I have a set of very lightly used Ortlieb Backroller Plus Panniers. I bought these for grabbing groceries while living in Seattle. I don't live in an area where I can shop by bike anymore but I have kept them since on the idea that I'll do a big bike tour at some point. Trying to free up some money for a Colorado trail push in a few weeks and I need the other type of bike touring bags...

I would say total wear is equivalent to three day tour on them. Fabric looks rumpled in the photo but that's just as they've been sitting. Awesome shape and these are the best panniers you can buy. Fully water proof, lightweight and sturdy attachment.

$110 shipped lower 48.

Same model as is listed here:
    https://www.backcountry.com/ortlieb-...hoCxZMQAvD_BwE
    any pics? color? I have an Axiom rear rack which I currently commute with an ortleib trunk bag on, I'm guessing these panniers would take up too much of the available rail to allow for the trunk bag to also be used? Not a deal breaker just love the option for a 3rd bag on bigger grocery days.

Whoops! Those didn't get uploaded. Updated.

I would be really surprised if they didn't work with the trunk bag, especially given that it's the same company. I think the mount points are likely slightly offset.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    thanks for the pics and info

Sold.