Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Grrrr just posted in the Sun Valley snob thread that it's the busiest summer ever. Real estate selling above asking sight unseen same day, short term rentals all booked.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Grrrr just posted in the Sun Valley snob thread that it's the busiest summer ever. Real estate selling above asking sight unseen same day, short term rentals all booked.
    ! And I was thinking about buying some real estate there while sleeping in my car

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Nothing in the ski industry is ever as it seems or is being made out to be - unless you were just buried in an avalanche.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    ! And I was thinking about buying some real estate there while sleeping in my car

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Somehow I ended up with a Zillow search for Sun Valley after being there last summer, it's great when I get the updates about the latest $4M home for sale on Warm Springs Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Crazy. I was there for two weeks in early June (came home around the 14th), and town was totally empty and the trails were quiet.

Just got back from sun valley late last night. Place was busy but not overly so. Had no problem camping at my usual spot but there were loads of people heading in for the holiday weekend as I was heading out. Trail usage was about what Iíve encountered in the past.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums