FS: 3 Impact Lights with Softboxes (daylight fluorescent)

$$$ Sold $$$ - thanks for looking!

How does $40 clear to me for all three sound? I don't want these to end up in the landfill.

Each fixture takes 4 fluorescent bulbs. Included are:

• 3 fixtures
    • 12 bulbs
    • 3 rectangular softboxes

Not included are the light stands and carrying bag.

Best I can tell, this is the identical kit, but one exception - all three of my softboxes are rectangular: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._daylight.html

... Thom (scroll for photos)

3 fixtures:

3 rectangular softboxes with storage cases:

12 Bulbs:

Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 06-17-2020 at 07:30 PM.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

If you upgrade to some good LED bulbs, you can really improve the light quality of those cheapo lighting kits. They're not super powerful like strobes, but they can be decent for the money if you can do long exposures.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    If you upgrade to some good LED bulbs, you can really improve the light quality of those cheapo lighting kits. They're not super powerful like strobes, but they can be decent for the money if you can do long exposures.
    Thanks! Yeah, for me it was the time to set up the softboxes that was pissing me off, so I went with some LED panels and umbrellas for diffusion.

I found myself delaying a product shoot 'coz I loathed the setup time. It's not a lot (maybe 15 minutes on and 15 minutes off), but it was enough of a de-motivating factor.

... Thom
    Galibier Design

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    They just sold!

Thanks! Yeah, for me it was the time to set up the softboxes that was pissing me off, so I went with some LED panels and umbrellas for diffusion.

I found myself delaying a product shoot 'coz I loathed the setup time. It's not a lot (maybe 15 minutes on and 15 minutes off), but it was enough of a de-motivating factor.

... Thom
    Galibier Design