Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    most bosses are pathetic. despite being mba's or having hours of mgt training they still manage according to their personality. despite working over 20 years, i can still count good managers i had on one hand.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

I know a guy and could ask him to put in a good word for you. At least you could ski a hundred days next year, no telling though, those guys could be even bigger assholes to work for.
    Last edited by Lexi-Bell; 06-17-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi-Bell View Post
    I know a guy and could ask him to put in a good word for you. At least you could ski a hundred days next year, no telling though, those guys could be even bigger assholes to work for.
    I'm a decent driver. Better than most. I'm no randy mcdandy newblandy nascar blastar but with the right training....maybe.

lobstahmeatwad? haven’t seen that name in awhile so welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

goin out on a limb here a bit, gonna guess the OP is not from the southeastern usa...
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    most bosses are pathetic. despite being mba's or having hours of mgt training they still manage according to their personality. despite working over 20 years, i can still count good managers i had on one hand.
    In 40 years of working I can count them on one hand. I don't know that I was a particularly great manager when I was in that position but I also don't think I was anything less than good. I guess my one big weakness as a manager is I tend to tell people what to do rather than ask but I don't think anyone will ever convince me that a boss needs to play the 21st century pc bullshit game. I feel that if something needs to be done you put the best employee on it and tell them to get it done, if necessary jump in and show them so they can continue on successfully. What is with asking them to please take on this task for the betterment of the business bullshit... Just get it done.

Oh and HEY LOBSTAH what's up man, long time no see.

My cousin is the absolute worst boss I have ever seen. So I try to be the opposite of him in this order.

Vain, tell people you demand respect constantly and that your shoes are $850.
    Be lazy, late or just disappear, avoid actually doing anything
    Don't answer your phone or clear voicemails
    Refuse to listen or learn
    Spend 50% more money than you have
    Prioritize anything that sounds fun and doesn't make money
    Steal from work
    Micromanage
    Try to lead too many people
    Not technically competent
    Show up to the bar drunk, fail to notice your coworkers and make out with a guy in front of them, prolifically. Then get thrown out of the bar for rudely hitting on the girl next to you while insulting the bartender. While wearing lots of company logo merch.
    Try to bang anything with a pulse.

Remember to work on things in that order so you can still go after bar fly's if you run out of time... but at least get to second to last.

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    My cousin is the absolute worst boss I have ever seen. So I try to be the opposite of him in this order.

Steal from work
    Micromanage
    Show up to the bar drunk, fail to notice your coworkers and make out with a guy in front of them, prolifically. Then get thrown out of the bar for rudely hitting on the girl next to you while insulting the bartender. While wearing lots of company logo merch.

Remember to work on things in that order so you can still go after bar fly's if you run out of time... but at least get to second to last.
    this is alot to unwrap....

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    this is alot to unwrap....
    My main takeaway was that his cousin is bisexual. So I guess he’s aiming to be the opposite of that?

Sounds like the OP's getting off rather easy now.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    My main takeaway was that his cousin is bisexual. So I guess he’s aiming to be the opposite of that?
    My cousin has been convicted of several felonies and various drug convictions.
    I had to warn my uncle that my cousin liked dong too before the word got back to him.

His dad started with "nothing you can say will surprise me." He was very wrong that day, the other guy looked like Danny Devito playing the penguin but without the hat.Name:  content_penguin-blog-11.jpg
Views: 723
Size:  302.2 KB

I’ve never gotten a new boss that was better than the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post

Steal from work
    Micromanage

Steal a bunch of his business cards
    Go to bars, get drunk, hit rudely on women (Or guys) and give them his cards...

HE FUCKIN DID IT AGAIN!!!

AGREES TO A COURSE OF ACTION TO IMPLEMENT CHANGES AND NEW OPTIONS IN A MEETING WITH 15 PEOPLE.
    THEN 3 DAYS LATER SAYS WE WONT BE DOING GOING THAT WAY.
    WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS ASSHOLE???