Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    is this the what happened to moderation
    and what is the purpose of the poliasshattery forum
    Thread?
    Check your pm's for an answer?

When you're part of the problem it's hard to see what the problem is.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    is this the what happened to moderation
    and what is the purpose of the poliasshattery forum
    Thread?
    No. I'm just someone posting on a forum (this was from 10 days ago). And since you don't want to answer my pm and want to continue just being a dick to me, I'll just start ignoring you now. But you want to start a thread (or use this one), knock yourself out. You don't need anyone's permission to do so.

But I'll repeat something I said to you a while ago, that you don't seem to understand: I am not the source or reason for all that you find wrong with this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Check your pm's for an answer?

When you're part of the problem it's hard to see what the problem is.
    Fuck off, dick.

How's that for a PM?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Man, the PR is getting intents.

Like the circus.
    I still call it The Jake.

SFB is a wrinkled old pussy.
    crab in my shoe mouth

I'd give you a hug... but... teh COVIDz and all that
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Man, the PR is getting intents.

Like the circus.
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 386
Size:  76.0 KB

The Covid thread has identified the true nutters in this place.
    Hello darkness my old friend

In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Stopped reading the Rat Flu thread

The notes from the field in times of civil unrest thread is nothing but polyass trolls tilting at windmills.

While not polyass per se there’s a confederate monument thread that will no doubt unravel into nonsense.

Baseball can’t get its shit together and now this kumbya thread is about to become a powder keg.

Strange days in this corner of the web. I hope Elmo spares us all.
    I still call it The Jake.

It's a group destined to fail. I have been skiing for over 50 years, and the one thing that I can tell you is that you can surely be certain that the majority of skiers are douchenozzles. When you get self*assumed "rockstars" who have nothing better to do than push their politics on line in the Padded Room in a venue like this you are bound to be inundated with malice for reelz.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Someone needs to sneak into HQ and steal the box fan while management is lunching. Demand change or the fan gets it.

I never thought I would say this but the Dunfee days were halcyon days. The moderators are in over their heads.

I remember Bobby saying that (Can everyone take a step back and breathe?) at Dead shows in the early 70s, claiming the crowd up front was looking awfully 2 dimensional. Amazing how things stay the same.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Can everyone take a step back and breathe?

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    It's a group destined to fail. I have been skiing for over 50 years, and the one thing that I can tell you is that you can surely be certain that the majority of skiers are douchenozzles. When you get self*assumed "rockstars" who have nothing better to do than push their politics on line in the Padded Room in a venue like this you are bound to be inundated with malice for reelz.
    Have you looked at social media lately? Let’s not give the poliass trolls too much credit, it’s a bloodbath all over the interwebs.
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 06-11-2020 at 11:46 AM.

I for one welcome our pollyasshatted, jackbootsporting, pattaguccianointed authoritarian overloards.

Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Breathe in, breathe out.

We're all at each other's throats based on a few taps of a keyboard.

Have a (virtual) beer and/or toke with your fellow mags, none of them are the enemy (and let's save the discussions for who "the enemy" is for another thread).
    If Trump and the police would get off of peoples throats, maybe the public would too

It was nice while it lasted.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post

Its a grouping of faded type A's who weren't successful enough to gettheir own mtn replete with fresh lines and deep pow.

I read the twitters, though still trying to figure out why. Nevertheless, the hate here is pretty mundane in comparison.

To be fair, most people don't own a mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    I read the twitters, though still trying to figure out why. Nevertheless, the hate here is pretty mundane in comparison.
    I think the people who keep commenting that politics doesn't belong in the PR are a little off base. You literally can't talk about life right now without politics being at least somewhat involved. Politics is everywhere right now. Most of the talk here is more about what's going on than about viewpoints, at least what I see of it. And it's not bothering me.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I think the people who keep commenting that politics doesn't belong in the PR are a little off base. You literally can't talk about life right now without politics being at least somewhat involved. Politics is everywhere right now. Most of the talk here is more about what's going on than about viewpoints, at least what I see of it. And it's not bothering me.
    ^ This.

And maybe it's a little bit about cultural civility or the absence thereof.

covid is wildly interesting and exposes so much not only about our institutions and cults of personality but, yes, our own civility. Statistics, biotech, reliability of tests and management of the virus spread. What is the future?

Similarly, the racial issue that's been improving, but still fundamentally atrocious and so much about our cultures priorities and honesty about really basic shit.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Not at all. I just want to go back to govt not being a reality show. A good govt is one I am not forced to pay attention to.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    A good govt is one I am not forced to pay attention to.
    Yes