Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 315 316 317 318 319 320
Results 7,976 to 7,982 of 7982
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    As in, women who won't fuck you are bitches, while women who fuck every other dude but you are sluts?
    nah, women that change their mind and opinion based on money/influence are bitches.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...biden-accusers

why would you support someone you think is a rapist? I could be wrong, but I remember an iconic human rights activist saying something about being picked in the content of your character rather than the color of your skin... glad we picked Harris because she’s a black woman ��

The whole idea of people using aliases for their aliases on an anonymous internet forum is hilarious.
    The world would be a better place if everyone had to use their real name and post their street address on internet forums, comments, yelp reviews etc.
    But I'm not going first.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The whole idea of people using aliases for their aliases on an anonymous internet forum is hilarious.
    The world would be a better place if everyone had to use their real name and post their street address on internet forums, comments, yelp reviews etc.
    But I'm not going first.
    The internet tried that with the BookFace. It's not much better, honestly. People have their face, name, and other details relatively present and they are still assholes to each other. And that's to say nothing of what those fuckface tech companies are doing with our personal data.

I don't know where to put this, but my 3 1/2 year old daughter understands 'murica!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20201112_171716.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	347518
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    if you knew yur history
    youd know where were comin from and where were goin
    git in step or out the fuckin way
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/14/us/ru...rnd/index.html
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Bowman wersus black-clad civil rightsters

Chicago had four mass shootings over the weekend, I guess that qualifies for this thread.