Page 12 of 141 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 3514
  1. #276
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,799
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    we're gonna be rich!!
    Not once in all this have I heard or seen Eat the Rich. These kids are slipping.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    if the stock market reacts to this weekend like it has the covid and unemployment news...... Big green up arrows!!!!!
    Just checked the futures. Up. Not we're gonna be rich up, but, up. Strange times. I think we need a nuclear incident to break 35,000.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Not once in all this have I heard or seen Eat the Rich. These kids are slipping.
    Yer the rich Bunny, you won’t know until yer on the spit.

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Not once in all this have I heard or seen Eat the Rich. These kids are slipping.
    That slogan was spray painted on a store on Rodeo drive.

    “EAT THE RICH!”: Protesters March On Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills

    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,550
    @dunfree: too old and wiry, he'd be in the stewpot.

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Not once in all this have I heard or seen Eat the Rich. These kids are slipping.
    I saw some Fuck The Rich tags.

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    31,106
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Yer the rich Bunny, you won’t know until yer on the spit.
    Clearly Bunny doesn't mean the retired early... driving Ferraris on Italy vacation... epic pass... spends their time in lycra crowd.

    Those guys stand with Bernie.

    Breakfast Buffets Matter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    23,004
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    @dunfree: too old and wiry, he'd be in the stewpot.
    Most of us need a long braise to be edible.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,550
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Clearly Bunny doesn't mean the retired early... driving Ferraris on Italy vacation... epic pass... spends their time in lycra crowd.

    Those guys stand with Bernie.

    Breakfast Buffets Matter!
    it's possible to want somebody to do well while not having much in common with them.

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,799
    ]
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I saw some Fuck The Rich tags.
    I'm still hoping to do just that.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,550
    They do keep themselves up.

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    31,106
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    it's possible to want somebody to do well while not having much in common with them.
    He was complaining about "these kids" not wanting to "eat the rich".

    You don't see the irony?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Most of us need a long braise to be edible.
    Like Mutton
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    10,153
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Trump is hiding in the WH basement.
    Now trending on Twitter: #BunkerBitch


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    11,625
    Missed this thread earlier. Keeping it pretty chill up here in Santa Fe...because all us boomer/retirees are in bed by 9:30 pm. But hey, we’re with you in spirit.
    And I guess that I just don't know

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    20,616
    Got up on another beautiful sunny day and took the boy with me on a drive around town; most of which was on my usual Sunday morning hilly and twisty route but on the way back I decided to swing by the Governor's Mansion, the shopping districts in Buckhead and then end at my Buckhead ACE Hardware to get the kid his favorite King of Pops popsicle. I know it's 1.5 days removed from much of the damage but the amount of broken storefronts and trashed streetscapes was truly jaw dropping. This is a quiet wooded group of neighborhoods with some pretty substantial shopping and financial districts, places that you'd never expect the damage that we saw today from Friday night's rioting.

    Search the hashtag #Buckhead to see what I'm talking about. Just surreal how in what seemed like a moment we were watching the shitshow unfold downtown at Centennial Olympic Park and then just as quickly it was in our backyard just 6.5 miles north up Peachtree Street.

    My son, who just celebrated his 6th birthday, COVID style, asked me at a stoplight as we were watching crews put up plywood over Shake Shack, Dior and the surrounding restaurants and shops, "Dad, are they doing that because of the virus?" Not wanting to throw even more shit on a child's plate, who like every other child in this country has had what should be some of the best, most carefree years of their young lives turned upside down these past 10 weeks, I simply said, "No son, that's because some people took advantage of a really peaceful response to some people getting really really hurt by other people even though they didn't deserve it." Save the parenting advice for another thread, but in that moment I was crushed by the fact that I had to try and explain how awful shit is to a kid who is at the age where his entire world view is his family, his dog, and his friends he hasn't seen in months.

    We ended up at the ACE by our house that, as I mentioned upthread, was hit too - way too fucking close for my tastes - and as we're sitting outside enjoying our Pops, my son just looks up and says, "I hope all this is over soon, Dad". Me too, bud, me too.

    He got an extra Pop after that.
    I still call it The Jake.

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Queen City North Carolina
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Got up on another beautiful sunny day and took the boy with me on a drive around town; most of which was on my usual Sunday morning hilly and twisty route but on the way back I decided to swing by the Governor's Mansion, the shopping districts in Buckhead and then end at my Buckhead ACE Hardware to get the kid his favorite King of Pops popsicle. I know it's 1.5 days removed from much of the damage but the amount of broken storefronts and trashed streetscapes was truly jaw dropping. This is a quiet wooded group of neighborhoods with some pretty substantial shopping and financial districts, places that you'd never expect the damage that we saw today from Friday night's rioting.

    Search the hashtag #Buckhead to see what I'm talking about. Just surreal how in what seemed like a moment we were watching the shitshow unfold downtown at Centennial Olympic Park and then just as quickly it was in our backyard just 6.5 miles north up Peachtree Street.

    My son, who just celebrated his 6th birthday, COVID style, asked me at a stoplight as we were watching crews put up plywood over Shake Shack, Dior and the surrounding restaurants and shops, "Dad, are they doing that because of the virus?" Not wanting to throw even more shit on a child's plate, who like every other child in this country has had what should be some of the best, most carefree years of their young lives turned upside down these past 10 weeks, I simply said, "No son, that's because some people took advantage of a really peaceful response to some people getting really really hurt by other people even though they didn't deserve it." Save the parenting advice for another thread, but in that moment I was crushed by the fact that I had to try and explain how awful shit is to a kid who is at the age where his entire world view is his family, his dog, and his friends he hasn't seen in months.

    We ended up at the ACE by our house that, as I mentioned upthread, was hit too - way too fucking close for my tastes - and as we're sitting outside enjoying our Pops, my son just looks up and says, "I hope all this is over soon, Dad". Me too, bud, me too.

    He got an extra Pop after that.
    Tough to read as a dad of two boys.
    I took them to some local rivers to fly fish.
    I’m sick of having to tell them bad shit. They know enough being 16 and 14 , but I still hate the shit sandwich they are eating. My oldest got his drivers license a few days before the world ended and then burned. Not similar to my summer after I got my license.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Posts
    11,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Not once in all this have I heard or seen Eat the Rich. These kids are slipping.
    i gots ya bitter aint even real ass covered
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    Yo poliassfuckers
    theres a special basement for your lame shit

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Now trending on Twitter: #BunkerBitch


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yeah, I guess.

    Trump taken to underground bunker in White House on Friday amid protests, sources say

    President Trump was taken by Secret Service agents to an underground bunker at the White House on Friday night, according to two officials familiar with the incident, as protests over the death of George Floyd erupted near the presidential residence.

    It was unclear how long the president stayed in the bunker. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter, which was first reported by the New York Times.

    “The White House does not comment on security protocols and decisions,” Judd Deere, a White House spokesman, said Sunday night.

    The White House had gone under lockdown on Friday night amid the protests at Lafayette Square.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,799
    Who put that bunker in? Lincoln?

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Who put that bunker in? Lincoln?
    Truman? Reagan? W? Dunno. Cheney put the bunker in it at the naval observatory.

    kalua long pig might work /joke

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    18,244
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Looting Bellevue mall.

    Watching it live. Looks like the Northface store got hit by the number of puffy coats coming out.
    It's getting harder and harder and harder each and every year
    Some kids went in a store with their mother
    I saw her when she came out she was gettin some North Face
    They said it was for the black man,
    They said it was for the mexican
    And not for the white man
    But if you look at the streets
    It wasn't about George Floyd
    It's bout this fucked up situation and these fucked up police
    It's about coming up
    And staying on top
    And screamin' I only wear a mask when I burn shit up
    It's not written on the paper it's on the wall
    National guard!
    Smoke from all around!

    May 26 2020 Sublime Redux
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    21,775
    Bellevue Square looted. Bellevue Square? Bellevue Square, once the butt of jokes, taken seriously by some but not the Simonyi/Shirley/Balmer/Gates crowd.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    18,244
    As long as I'm alive ima live el rico!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    31,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Bellevue Square looted. Bellevue Square? Bellevue Square, once the butt of jokes, taken seriously by some but not the Simonyi/Shirley/Balmer/Gates crowd.
    Bellevue Police Chief was pretty impressive the way he was talking to protesters.

    MPD chief too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •