Page 1 of 202 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

Figured it needs its own thread. Just saw people protesting in Des Moines fucking Iowa on the news.....Just got told they’re planning protests tonight at the University here in Albucrackee, gotta attend the LE briefing at four. What you Mags got? Stay safe out there peeps......
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime

All's quiet on the SE WA front..unless you count thunder boomers

TRI-CITIES, Wash. -- The National Weather Service is warning residents in northeast Oregon and eastern Washington about impending severe storms forecast Saturday afternoon.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Sheeesh, my hood is like a Country Club with it's own police force. San Diego could be burning and the poo poo would just close the two ways into town.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Figured it needs its own thread. Just saw people protesting in Des Moines fucking Iowa on the news.....Just got told they’re planning protests tonight at the University here in Albucrackee, gotta attend the LE briefing at four. What you Mags got? Stay safe out there peeps......
    Today is one of the 3-4 days out of every year that the weather is perfect in Iowa. Low humidity, blue sky. Amazing. The news this last week has really brought me down, and I feel the anger. In the late nineties I had customers on Lake St. in Minneapolis. The area was much different back then, I remember pulling into lots which were controlled by drug gangs. They left me and my customers alone, I left them alone. Since then so much development and improvement. It seems like some parts of society and our cities have come so far, but the have nots...and the police...are still in the same place...the have nots being left behind and left out of American prosperity, and the police sticking with violence, intimidation, denigration ideology that is cruel, unscientific, and counterproductive. With our current evil cult leader I feel like their is no way this will lead to introspection and positive change. So sad.

Where is Blurred with his garden hose? South Minneapolis needs him.

A riot is the language of the unheard.- Martin Luther King

Nobody is suprised at what the neighbor does anymore

the average Canadian is pretty happy the border is closed for another month and hopes it stays closed
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Still under a stay at home order here. Only time i leave the house is to go skiing or MTB... and to the weedstore every 4 weeks. So, if there are protests here, i aint seeing it.

Killer Mike made a great speech on the issue of these riots:

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    A riot is the language of the unheard.- Martin Luther King

Nobody is suprised at what the neighbor does anymore

the average Canadian is pretty happy the border is closed for another month and hopes it stays closed
    "those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" -jfk
    the average muricin doesn't care if it was 93 since yas managed to hoist the cup of lord Stanley despite it being youre national pastime
    we just don't need to tell ya multiple times everyday
    ya suck at hockey now
    rioting is for the losers
    eh
    pretty chill here a peaceful protest last night, a drive round one today
    a solid vigil and remembrance/shrine on the patrol car of the young odgen officer whose last watch ended on a domestic violence call with a gsw to the head
    domestic violence sucks
    hot windy red flag warning
    if shit burns I doubt it'll be in anger
    usually stupidity burns stuff round here
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    Yo poliassfuckers
    theres a special basement for your lame shit

Emergency text in Denver just went out. Curfew tonight at 8pm.

8 pm curfew in Pdx tonight
    Got out of hand last night, was in the eoc til 4 am
    fires set in 5 downtown high rises and also in the police headquarters building, along with 20 other non-structural fires, lots of looting.
    As usual, it was a small group of assholes who did all the damage.
    Last edited by natty dread; 06-01-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    the average muricin doesn't care if it was 93 since yas managed to hoist the cup of lord Stanley despite it being youre national pastime
    we just don't need to tell ya multiple times everyday
    ya suck at hockey now
    rioting is for the losers
    eh
    pretty chill here a peaceful protest last night, a drive round one today
    a solid vigil and remembrance/shrine on the patrol car of the young odgen officer whose last watch ended on a domestic violence call with a gsw to the head
    domestic violence sucks
    hot windy red flag warning
    if shit burns I doubt it'll be in anger
    usually stupidity burns stuff round here
    I personaly give zero fucks if a fat cat american business man has a big enough market/enough money to pay them good Canadian boys enough money to make enough money

and then call it a game

as opposed to a business

All the players are Canadian anyway
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quiet riot here
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Emergency text in Denver just went out. Curfew tonight at 8pm.
    That’s good to hear. Just watching the news the past couple days with on the street reports shows the instigators start around 8:30 after the honest protestors leave for the day. So many white assholes stirring shit up making any reasonable protests impossible.

I don’t understand why the cops didn’t close the streets yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by natty dread View Post
    ...fires set in 5 downtown high rises and also in the police headquarters building, along with 20 other non-structural fires,
    Natty, are you working these fires? You and your crews safe in the affected areas?
    ¡Órale, vato!

Quote Originally Posted by natty dread View Post
    8 pm curfew in Pdx tonight
    Got out of hand last night, was in the eoc til 4 am
    fires set in 5 downtown high rises and also in the police headquarters building, along with 20 other non-structural fires, lots of looting.
    As usual, it was a small group of anarchist and antifa and maga assholes who did all the damage.
    Jeebus Natty, you stay safe out there. SnowShow and the Denver collective as well......

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    San Diego could be burning and the poo poo would just close the two ways into town.
    here in the hood we generally say "po po".

Natty good luck be safe man. I definitely was thinking a lot of it is anarchist/antifa etc. morons.

Some mainly white people flipped a SLC cop car and set it on fire this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Natty, are you working these fires? You and your crews safe in the affected areas?
    We have systems in place to keep us safe when we’re operating amidst civil unrest (well tested since trump was elected), but it was tenuous last night, resources stretched thin and the rest of the city needed to be covered too. Fortunate no fire folks injured. Def stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Natty good luck be safe man. I definitely was thinking a lot of it is anarchist/antifa etc. morons.
    Thanks J.
    I had eyes on the whole thing from the eoc and i sure hardly hardly saw any POC involved in the worst shit, mostly white guys.

Madison Base Yoga Studio LLC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3233.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	330190

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Man, i hope we all come out the other side. I just feel sad. Situation is so fluid its hard to guage. Fingers crossed it shakes out some good, sooner rather than later. Be safe, please vote and/or come live up here.
    In the meantime wear uour cups!!(more hockey talk eh)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CA0hEfEp...=1h5ek4u4w1p84

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Madison Base Yoga Studio LLC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3233.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	330190

Shit Harry be careful. Looks sketch AF.

Under a curfew starting at 8pm tonight here in a Minneapolis suburb. I truly don’t have words to describe the last 4 days. The Feds and Local government are stating the majority of arson, looting, and violence are the result of white nationalists that have infiltrated the protesters. I’m personally locked and loaded in my home. I’m far enough out I should be fine but I dug the hunting gear out just in case. So far this years been pretty shitty.
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

Salt Lake: Police car has been burning for over an hour. Trax stations have windows broken, courthouse has windows broken, spray paint everywhere. There are a lot of young white people out just fucking shit up.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

It's weird, the people that are out are totally comfortable being out but there aren't many people out and about. The supermarkets are pretty quiet and the businesses that are open are mostly quiet (they have to be losing $$ being open). A few minutes away in CT where they're "open" things are busier but not busy, the mall is open but quiet even for a nice spring day but I bet that some of the lake businesses and restaurants are busy. A lot of the tension is gone or hiding, mask use is decent but not universal and half the people have their noses hanging out.

Wearing masks sucks when it's warm out.