Page 438 of 473 FirstFirst ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 11803
    Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    I don't think it's nearly as malicious as you think. All the senators present not in the ceremony are sitting socially distanced in the same spot. A wider view shows there are plenty of other folks there.
    This. Looks like the photo is cropped perfectly at the 6' social distancing threshold.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Bwahahaaha
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Amanda Gorman had the poise of a rock star

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Of all these checklist items I didn’t hear him plan to tackle persistent WROD conditions in the upper midwest....

I rescind my vote!

Recount

He made several references to climate change. I heard in the original draft of his speech he wanted to speak to the effects of climate change on Michigan ski area conditions but it got cut out. I heard he also had to edit out a denunciation of the poor management decisions of Marquette ski hill.

Feels like a tour in a big storm, big snow load, temps up, wind loading, shit ripping out everywhere

but ... we made it out
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

reminds me of a through-the-night storm chase.
    left at midnite to anger of GF.
    by 1:30 am the road was getting wavy, the white out disorienting, and i barely missed an on coming tanker truck whose trailer was sliding into my path threatening to take me out. ended up in a ditch but was able to back out on my own power!
    miles after that i learned i had a flat, used a sealer that actually worked.
    got to my destination only to find the long driveway was still buried in 3.5 ft of snow. grabbed my gear and hiked in, one deep step
    at a time and arrived at my bunk to get my 1hr of sleep before lining up for opening bell.

today is the first top to bottom woods run with a local that got me my deepest ever turn up to my shoulders.

getting to and through today's uneventful event is sort of like *that*
    so many opportunities for disaster, averted.
    onward we go!

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    22 years old....Amazing.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime

Aw man. That’s so sad!

Honestly, this country is gross. One of the few truly honest decent normal human beings in that whole disgusting puke hole has to sit by himself for the crime of being principled.

On the surface you may be a daydrunk white boy, but deep down you're a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I found Benny!

I larfed.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I found Benny!

Paging Booner

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    On the surface you may be a daydrunk white boy, but deep down you're a fucking idiot.
    Cool! I’ll get right on that!

Uhhhhh Pelosi is a bit weird. Either she's had a celebratory drink already today (and who could blame her?) or she's just giddy with the day's events. I know I am. Was singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" while I cleaned stalls today.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Cool! Here's how Bernie can still win...

I'm glad they made Bernie sit there like that, for being honest about renaming 2 post offices.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    ...I heard in the original draft of his speech he wanted to speak to the effects of climate change on Michigan ski area conditions but it got cut out. I heard he also had to edit out a denunciation of the poor management decisions of Marquette ski hill.
    What I heard is he’s planning executive action on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    why do you hate America?
    Time for the hashtags yet? Perhaps it's time to recycle & reuse classics like:

#NotMyPresident
    #Resist
    #PeachMint
    #BidenThePedophile

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    22 years old....Amazing.
    And with a speech impediment...
    This old white guy got something in his eye listening to her
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    And with a speech impediment...
    This old white guy got something in his eye listening to her
    Really spectacular. I was pretty much a human tear duct.

Pence is definitely alone politically right now. Too Trump for the old school Republicans and not psychotic enough for the Trump Republicans. He is basically a pariah to all sides.

Not a huge Pence fan but he is still part of the club so to speak, only 61 so he has lots of years left, i kind of think he will land somewhere

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/polit...024/index.html
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Uhhhhh Pelosi is a bit weird. Either she's had a celebratory drink already today (and who could blame her?) or she's just giddy with the day's events. I know I am. Was singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" while I cleaned stalls today.
    Half the time I think she is popping quaaludes and the other half I think it is her way of getting her competitors to underestimate her. Either way, she should probably start thinking about retirement, which I think she will do after this term.

Half the time I think she is popping quaaludes and the other half I think it is her way of getting her competitors to underestimate her. Either way, she should probably start thinking about retirement, which I think she will do after this term.
    If she’s holding the ludes I expect footage of an insurrectionist a la wolf of wall street after pillaging her desk drawer on the 6th

She doesn't embrace the 80's as well as RBG, that's for sure.

she should retire, which I think she will do after this term.
    FIFY, and yes and take all the rest of the Blue Plate special crowd with you.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    If no one can question a movement’s leaders, motives and objectives, there’s a problem.
    Could you state more clearly what your critique is? Basless, racist condemnation of BLM is commonplace. Why is your critique different?

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Don't fall down the stairs Joe!
    Yeah, watching this with a friend, and it was a parade of incredibly old people scared as shit they would stumble down the stairs on national television. Nobody died, though. Odds were that somebody would have just passed out from the effort.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Pence is definitely alone politically right now. Too Trump for the old school Republicans and not psychotic enough for the Trump Republicans. He is basically a pariah to all sides.
    He was pretty much spent before Trump raised him from the dead, so, four years of the royal treatment before some Christian lobbying group gig.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die