Page 430 of 473 FirstFirst ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 11803
  1. #10726
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I call that the Draper starter kit. Just missing the side by side

  2. #10727
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,835
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I'm can't believe the 22-year-old with Pelosi's laptop is said to have 'run away from home.' wtf?
    Anyone under 30 still seems to think they're a kid these days.

  3. #10728
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    PILLOW-FIGHT THE POWER

    .Attachment 358627

    https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampp...m_source=knewz

    where have you gone, ron popeil?

    tacky tv pillow guy as inner-circle coup planner.
    My Pillow Products being removed from vendors
    https://www.newsweek.com/mypillow-pr...panies-1562510

    Damn the free market sucks when it cancels seditionists, insurrection, and unAmerican fascists.

    So unfair!!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  4. #10729
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    45,633
    Conspiracy charges now. That's going to make people talk. Maybe we'll soon be hearing about inside actors in congress and the WH.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  5. #10730
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC burbs
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I call that the Draper starter kit. Just missing the side by side
    Almost perfect, bottom right pic is missing evidence of jeebus jammies poking out from under mom's blouse. And they're short a couple of kids.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

  6. #10731
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    18,887
    More early morning stall cleaning ponderings:

    That 22yo girl who broke into the capitol bldg, stole a laptop and is now on the lamb ruined her life for what? For a man who couldn't care less about her. A man who would not allow her to enter his gated community for asylum (heck, his family probably wouldn't even let her use the toilet in their house). All for not but a blot on her life's resume. SMH.

    Then there is this guy:



    An accused Capitol rioter threatened to kill his children if they turned him in, FBI says
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  7. #10732
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    18,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    My Pillow Products being removed from vendors
    https://www.newsweek.com/mypillow-pr...panies-1562510

    Damn the free market sucks when it cancels seditionists, insurrection, and unAmerican fascists.

    So unfair!!

    Too funny! For the first time in forever I saw one of his ads on the TV and thought: I hope people turn on this guy and low and behold.....justice!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  8. #10733
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    low and inside
    Posts
    5,363
    ^^^ha! i bet *that* d-bag thought *he too* could be president some day.


    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Conspiracy charges now. That's going to make people talk. Maybe we'll soon be hearing about inside actors in congress and the WH.
    funny/ironic that trump has been such a fan of the fed death penalty of late.

  9. #10734
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,098
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Too funny! For the first time in forever I saw one of his ads on the TV and thought: I hope people turn on this guy and low and behold.....justice!
    FOX gives him full 30 min segments for his commercials, pretty sure almost daily. Fox Business. I see it channel surfing at night, clicked on it and it’s Mike talking about a fucking pillow for 30 minutes.

    Hilarious


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  10. #10735
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    low and inside
    Posts
    5,363
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    More early morning stall cleaning ponderings:

    That 22yo girl who broke into the capitol bldg, stole a laptop and is now on the lamb ruined her life for what? For a man who couldn't care less about her. A man who would not allow her to enter his gated community for asylum (heck, his family probably wouldn't even let her use the toilet in their house). All for not but a blot on her life's resume. SMH.

    Then there is this guy:



    An accused Capitol rioter threatened to kill his children if they turned him in, FBI says
    them is *some* fine family values!


    ...like a mother eating her young.


    wurst of the wurst

  11. #10736
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    6,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    My Pillow Products being removed from vendors
    https://www.newsweek.com/mypillow-pr...panies-1562510

    Damn the free market sucks when it cancels seditionists, insurrection, and unAmerican fascists.

    So unfair!!
    That's not proper crony capitalism! These retailers need to be PUNISHED by the government for these unfair trade practices!

  12. #10737
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    23,370
    What kind of fresh hell is 2021 delivering in that we have a pillow salesman acting as lead counsel to the President with regard to the insurrection?

    If anyone has seen the Amazon Prime series Good Omens, you can surely picture the demon character sitting back and looking at all this saying "fuck, I'm good, but I didn't know I was this good."
    I still call it The Jake.

  13. #10738
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    6,439
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    What kind of fresh hell is 2021 delivering in that we have a pillow salesman acting as lead counsel to the President with regard to the insurrection?
    There's no one else left.

    If anyone has seen the Amazon Prime series Good Omens, you can surely picture the demon character sitting back and looking at all this saying "fuck, I'm good, but I didn't know I was this good."
    That show was *very* entertaining...

  14. #10739
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Missoula
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Holy shit. I'm the OP from Starterpacks on Reddit. Small world. Mods took it down because the comments were becoming too spicy. I actually was gonna add a side by side but ran out of room.

  15. #10740
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    18,887
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    What kind of fresh hell is 2021 delivering in that we have a pillow salesman acting as lead counsel to the President with regard to the insurrection?

    If anyone has seen the Amazon Prime series Good Omens, you can surely picture the demon character sitting back and looking at all this saying "fuck, I'm good, but I didn't know I was this good."
    come on now ... in addition to having been addicted to cocaine, crack cocaine, and alcohol he has an honorary Doctor of Business from Liberty University (2019)!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  16. #10741
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    low and inside
    Posts
    5,363
    in the business them's known as bona-fides ;0]


    PILLOW FIGHT CLUB


    queue gomer pyle voice:
    SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	59E66933-AD8E-4B79-9696-44052D469A21.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	463.3 KB 
ID:	358695

    https://www.theguardian.com/us

    glad to read that but ... ONLY TWO??

  17. #10742
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,171
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    come on now ... in addition to having been addicted to cocaine, crack cocaine, and alcohol he has an honorary Doctor of Business from Liberty University (2019)!
    Isn't that redundant? Addicted to cocaine and crack cocaine?

  18. #10743
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    3,427
    different dealers and different penalties..... same basic product.

  19. #10744
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    8,781
    Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    Holy shit. I'm the OP from Starterpacks on Reddit. Small world. Mods took it down because the comments were becoming too spicy. I actually was gonna add a side by side but ran out of room.
    It's literally the best one I've seen. FWR, a lot of people on that sub don't seem to actually know what a starter pack is.

  20. #10745
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,171
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    different dealers and different penalties..... same basic product.
    I am familiar with the product. And I am familiar with the racial disparities regarding penalties.

  21. #10746
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    5,311

  22. #10747
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    13,403
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I’m a huge fan of his Hardcore History podcast, so I’m biased, but I thought this was an excellent summation of the current situation.

    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000505300338
    Thanks for the heads up, also a huge fan of his.

  23. #10748
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    8,781
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Isn't that redundant? Addicted to cocaine and crack cocaine?
    kinda like the loophole


  24. #10749
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    208 State
    Posts
    2,280
    I'm sure Mike Lidell still does blow that he hides in his pillows that he's biting while getting pummeled by his dealers.

  25. #10750
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,098
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Well said


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •