Page 429 of 474 FirstFirst ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,725 of 11840
    Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    She seems nice.

22-year-old woman sought by FBI for supposedly stealing Nancy Pelosi's laptop, and according to her friends, intending to sell it to Russian spies. Damn girl, go big or go home I guess.
    I think “Pennsylvania woman” may overtake “Florida man” for the crazy award in the next few years.

Letter to the Editor Union Bulletin W2:

Don't blame Trump, McMorris Rodgers

I’d like to respond to several comments made in last Sunday’s newspaper.

(First article on Perspective page) — So the riots caused by non-Republicans are a farce? Donald Trump did not organize these riots — they were very peaceful until the anti-Trump haters showed up at the scene.I don’t recall anyone blaming Joe Biden for all the riots, looting, burning of businesses and homes that were destroyed in earlier protests (excuse me — riots). Place blame where it belongs.

(Arielle Cooley’s letter to the editor)— Yes Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers supported the effort to expose the fraudulent election results. if you care about America you would have too. So she is now also responsible for riots caused by Trump? Guess you hadn’t heard that it was your anti-Trump people that caused them. She is doing her duty so quit blaming her.

(Kittee Custer’s letter to the editor) — So Trump instigated the violence? Please read my comment made in letter above. He makes you sick? You really will get sick once Biden’s administration takes over and turns this into a communist country. Hopefully people will remember what a good country this was before he (excuse me, Kamala Harris) took over.

(Susan Plunkett’s letter to the editor) — No evidence of fraud during the election? Here again — she is choosing to ignore allL the evidence thath hundreds of people observed. It’s amazing to me how she can blame Rep. McMorris Rodgers for doing her duty for our country.Just What is wrong with people? Place blame where it belongs and be thankful this is still a free country (for awhile anyway). Eventually you will see real fraud going on in this country and it won’t be caused by Trump — then you’ll have reasons to be upset and you won’t be able to blame Trump. Then what?

God bless Trump and America!

Lorraine Ferguson
    Walla Walla
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^^^Now that is some major crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    From the MT CL pages, not crazy in the least.
    Non stop LULZ right there as well. My favorite part, coming just after the conclusion that Trump is under guard...
    "Of course there will be those still claiming President Trump is using the principles spelled out in Sun Tsu's Art of War by appearing weak when in fact he is about to spring the trap of the century."

In our weekly paper the Trumptards were quiet while every third letter to editor was excoriating our Congress rep for questioning the PA vote.
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

She seems nice.

22-year-old woman sought by FBI for supposedly stealing Nancy Pelosi's laptop, and according to her friends, intending to sell it to Russian spies. Damn girl, go big or go home I guess.
    as when the KKK hung up their robes for suits and ran for office, a MAGAL who looks like a moderately cute, bookish college gal.
    i guess "america first" refers to spying for the russians...as in "i wanna betray..."

(a *real* bookish gal would have been a wee more stealthy and smart when going so bigly!)
    Last edited by buckethead; 01-18-2021 at 05:35 PM.

America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    This is genius. I think a very slightly toned down version of this could actually work on social media without any irony:

"Do you think the election was rigged? If so, please donate what you can to support our efforts to educate the American people about what really happened in the 2020 elections!
    What do you think the “stop the steal” fundraising campaign is?

For the trumps, is all about enriching themselves not about the people they fleece or the lives they ruin.

Lorraine Ferguson
    Walla Walla
    Your 4 of a kind beats my crazy flush.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

so ironic that these maroons buy into the biden is a commie bit.
    at least in red scares of old there was a cold war going on to create some stake in this game....and then bookish gal tries to sell US secrets to the russians.

next these folks will start freaking out when they learn they can't buy new 8-tracks when their favorite pat boone tapes break.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    What do you think the “stop the steal” fundraising campaign is?

For the trumps, is all about enriching themselves not about the people they fleece or the lives they ruin.
    That's exactly why I think it would work. Powell is crowd funded for the same reason. I think it would be hugely beneficial to collect lots of funds for the purpose of educating Americans about what just happened--and then use the collection of funds to show them an example of what just happened. I'm in negotiations with a right-leaning colleague to run the control group.

Quote Originally Posted by fomofo View Post
    What about Ozzie??!!?

also, ftr, I think Jono's idea would work bigly

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

(First article on Perspective page) — So the riots caused by non-Republicans are a farce? Donald Trump did not organize these riots — they were very peaceful until the anti-Trump haters showed up at the scene.I don’t recall anyone blaming Joe Biden for all the riots, looting, burning of businesses and homes that were destroyed in earlier protests (excuse me — riots). Place blame where it belongs.

(Arielle Cooley’s letter to the editor)— Yes Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers supported the effort to expose the fraudulent election results. if you care about America you would have too. So she is now also responsible for riots caused by Trump? Guess you hadn’t heard that it was your anti-Trump people that caused them. She is doing her duty so quit blaming her.

(Kittee Custer’s letter to the editor) — So Trump instigated the violence? Please read my comment made in letter above. He makes you sick? You really will get sick once Biden’s administration takes over and turns this into a communist country. Hopefully people will remember what a good country this was before he (excuse me, Kamala Harris) took over.

(Susan Plunkett’s letter to the editor) — No evidence of fraud during the election? Here again — she is choosing to ignore allL the evidence thath hundreds of people observed. It’s amazing to me how she can blame Rep. McMorris Rodgers for doing her duty for our country.Just What is wrong with people? Place blame where it belongs and be thankful this is still a free country (for awhile anyway). Eventually you will see real fraud going on in this country and it won’t be caused by Trump — then you’ll have reasons to be upset and you won’t be able to blame Trump. Then what?

Lorraine Ferguson
    Walla Walla
    Trumptarded!! Might very well be fine folk but brainwashed

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The real threat is not an armed takeover of the govt, but the intimidation of govt officials and workers. With death threats and doxing proliferating, we are seeing frequent resignations of public health officials. After the last election how many people will want to serve as county election officials and workers? How many officials, especially at the state and local level consciously or subconsciously change their actions or their message because of real or perceived threats? Judges can be intimidated too. We can turn our state and national capitols into fortresses but how can we protect the 10's or 100's of thousands of public servants who can easily be taken out by a lone gunman or bomber? And what are the chance that the next election is as fair as the last--if your definition of fairness is the number of people who are able to vote?
    What yoy are describing is an armed takeover.

Also, I have family in public health. I take that shit personally.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Bad vision != bookish
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Lorraine Ferguson
    Walla Walla
    This woman is probably the centerpiece of your social circle from what I can gather.

I'm can't believe the 22-year-old with Pelosi's laptop is said to have 'run away from home.' wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by fomofo View Post
    The reactions that I am seeing indicate that there will be a lot fewer cowboy hats blocking the view of the stage at his next concert.

She seems nice.

Seems like a real fucking patriot. I guess these fucks don't realize or don't care that the Russians were paying bounty's to kill my friends in Afghanistan over the past year. Yup, these patriots really know how to sacrifice for their country.

PILLOW-FIGHT THE POWER

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3FD4EDA3-D9C8-4FB0-B75A-72A41B43A5D5.png 
Views:	150 
Size:	940.4 KB 
ID:	358627

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampp...m_source=knewz

where have you gone, ron popeil?

tacky tv pillow guy as inner-circle coup planner.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Name:  AAEA3972-F996-4EFD-B880-F49712C0EFEE.jpeg
Views: 1129
Size:  463.9 KB
    conclusive proof that vanilla can be toxic

I’m a huge fan of his Hardcore History podcast, so I’m biased, but I thought this was an excellent summation of the current situation.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000505300338

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Somehow you appear to take pride in believing demonstrable bullshit. Almost No one who matters cares about AWS de-platforming Parlor. There is no widespread uproar on LinkedIn.

There were not statistically significant numbers of dead people who voted in the 2020 election. It didn’t happen. It is really easy to verify this. In the state of Georgia it was 2.

This is why no one respects you and frankly, critical thinking skills like these are probably why you find yourself in your situation.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Name:  AAEA3972-F996-4EFD-B880-F49712C0EFEE.jpeg
Views: 1129
Size:  463.9 KB
    fuck the rest of that shit
    but im gittin a fuckin motorized skiff
    and when i pull up next summer
    it will not be a tool of tyranny and oppression
    itll be the poopfish slayin craft my ass fucked with skis all winter to purchase
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

^^ Hi5! yeah buddy. Hi Sheldon!

Saw this headline a few days ago, it's still pretty funny: https://queenseagle.com/all/queens-man-impeached-again

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    The reactions that I am seeing indicate that there will be a lot fewer cowboy hats blocking the view of the stage at his next concert.
    Shouldn't the real fans be ahead of the MSM and know this is all a false flag ruse?

Name:  chris gaines.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  8.9 KB