Page 427 of 474 FirstFirst ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,675 of 11840
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post

Btw..... it's a video
    Good point. Video cant be chopped

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    IMO the economy will stay fucked until the pandemic is under control
    As Kai says constantly on Marketplace, "the stock market is not the economy", and, "the virus is the economy".

And he is not a stupid person. I agree with him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai_Ryssdal

From Lansing, MI, note "deus vult" on his "plate carrier" - body armor.

https://nyti.ms/3qsKm0L

"Racists online have adopted a crusader rallying cry, deus vult."

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-...iege-1.5876929

duno if any other news org has picked this up yet ?
    Damn(ing)!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    If you don't think everyone is ARMED, then you are disillusional. I very honestly don't know a single registered democrat where I live who is not, and hasn't been for a very long time.
    Likewise. Conversely, I don't know a single registered republican where I live that's dumb enough to buy any of this shit.

People here throwing around 50M like everyone who voted for Trump is going to take up arms. I'd be willing to bet 99% don't have any interest, let alone the stones.

All more evidence for the Senate impeachment hearings, hopefully.
    Forum Cross Pollinator

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    I keep discussing with my kids that their kids will have several chapters of their history books in school dedicated to this period.
    Or not.

The winners write the history

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Can those deleted tweets be recovered?

I heard some trucks honking yesterday. Might have just been a funeral for a big rig driver. Didn't see any flags.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    If you don't think everyone is ARMED, then you are disillusional. I very honestly don't know a single registered democrat where I live who is not, and hasn't been for a very long time.
    This non T**** supporting, non republican has guns, and ammo

This article, from November about a week after election results were known, speaks volumes about why there was less than routine demonstration crowd control for what had been widely pre-announced as a "civil war" and "revolution" and so on:

Trump administration removes senior defense officials and installs loyalists, triggering alarm at Pentagon

America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

The video: “Armed ‘boogaloo boys’ gather at Michigan Capitol”

https://youtu.be/ed8p0IJHXkI

from the comments: "When being pathetic is your whole existence"

so okay it wasn't photoshopped. Ridiculous, but not photoshopped.

We shouldn't let the clowns divert our attention from the dangerous ones.

It's really really, really clear that people at 1/6 were Trump supporters there to help Trump reverse his election loss. It's beyond obvious. Same with the handful of people doing election protests this week.

So then, who cares if there were a few lost souls who were out there for other reasons? That one Black "antifa" guy is irrelevant; even if he was some kind of leader, none of those pasty assholes would have followed his leadership. And who cares if there's some guy at a Trump rally wearing a BLM shirt, whether he's confused, or has esoteric political beliefs, or is a lone counter-protestor, or is trying to make stupid people reach false conclusions about the protests. It doesn't matter. These guys are anomalies. Arrest them anyway if they commit crimes, but beyond that, they aren't the main story.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    This non T**** supporting, non republican has guns, and ammo
    When we were doing the afternoon cocktail hours in the street with the neighbors last spring and summer this came up in conversation. Turns out that most of the homes on my little dead end street are pretty well prepared for home defense and a few are ready to repel a small invasion. We were all pretty surprised...
    Last edited by gravitylover; 01-18-2021 at 06:52 AM.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    there were 30 maybe 50 young boogafucks at the utarded capital
    they interview one that said theyre not there for trump
    theyre theyre because the guberment lies to them
    then he looks back at 500 well armed trained leos from fbi, guardsman to dnr to full bore swat
    that arnt even gonna allow buggaloobilly and the bois to step on the capital steps
    and says see this is a sign of weakness
    theres sum real fuckin disconnect going on
    good news was while im sure 1 or 2 has some irl training
    they sure didnt look like much of a threat to me
    and theyre just gonna prance around armed
    and be butthurt
    im laughing cause ive seen and been in a protest on those actual steps for stream access water rights
    that held more protesters than these sad wanna be soliders of misfortune attention whores
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

I keep seeing posts in this thread that 50 million people believe that the election was ‘stolen’. This thread moves too quickly for me to find it, but where did someone come up with this number because it’s highly unlikely that 2/3 of the total Trump voters agree there was rampant fraud in this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I keep seeing posts in this thread that 50 million people believe that the election was ‘stolen’. This thread moves too quickly for me to find it, but where did someone come up with this number because it’s highly unlikely that 2/3 of the total Trump voters agree there was rampant fraud in this election.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ections-435488

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/09/94438...ection-outcome

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    When we were doing the afternoon cocktail hours in the street with the neighbors last spring and summer this came up in conversation. Turns out that most of the homes on my little dead end street are pretty well prepared for home defense and a few are ready to repel a small invasion. We were all pretty surprised...
    That is something that I don't think a lot of these far right idiots clamoring for a civil war understand. They seem to think that ALL liberals are against guns and everything related to guns. Liberals are all a bunch of weaklings that they have been "owning" for the last 4 years. They think liberals are all unarmed and would put up no resistance when they try to get their way via shooting.
    Well, as G.L. points out there are a lot of "liberals" that own arms too, they just don't run around yelling about it and waving their equipment around for attention.
    It has been really interesting watching the complete 180 degree turn around in the last few days on Facebook. A lot of the nuts that were in full support of marching to the state capital have concluded that the whole plan to do so is an elaborate liberal hoax to get them to show up so that they get put on watch lists, get arrested, and/or have their guns and ammo seized.
    I'm glad to see that they at least have started to think the course of action they were planning on supporting was probably not a wise think to do, no matter if the potential consequences were real or imagined.

Edit to add this... Somehow it feels very relevant if you swap the two Japanese guys for Trump and McConnell stroking the egos of their followers and doubters.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Well, a significant non-zero number of Senators and representatives objected to the election results and are/were pushing the stolen theory. Still.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Well, a significant non-zero number of Senators and representatives objected to the election results and are/were pushing the stolen theory. Still.
    At this point some of them have been parroting the conspiracy theory for so long that they may actually believe their own lies. Others are just concerned that if they don't follow that line, they face a strong "we'll get you voted out next election" message from a very vocal minority of their constituency. They're more scared of that than the possibility that they are supporting completely breaking our system of government.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.

Good stuff, my main nit-pick with it is that they needed a pasty white bleach blond woman to give that presentation. The Fox New loving republicans will believe anything they hear that comes out of the mouth of someone fitting that description.

Thank you.

My god, that's scary.