Page 425 of 474 FirstFirst ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,625 of 11840
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    If you've been part of the most powerful military force in the world
    And you truly believe takin up arms against it will result in a w
    Wrong for the loss
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Too many big words, not sure the intended cult audience can understand that. But, well stated.

So, I just sold some goggle socs to a normal looking lady. She chose the American flag ones, and said “gotta go with these, at least there are a few of us patriots left”
    Without skipping a beat, I said “yes, and thank god we will soon have a President who is one”
    The transaction was quiet and a little awkward after that.
    Forum Cross Pollinator

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Wrong for the loss
    this a million times^^

wtf people is with these people kidding themselves they can over thro the the USA ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Ida no murican gog socks for u bitched er
    And gave em to a bum
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    FKNA!

Woosh

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    this a million times^^

wtf people is with these people kidding themselves they can over thro the the USA ?
    Insta bro just told you
    I don't do the gram much
    Other than baking em
    but that was worth my bosses 9 minutes of ot and my time too

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Wow. Nailed it. I have to find out who that guy is.
    Matthew Cooke. Filmmaker. Worth following on Twitter for sure.

America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

Just get one person who believes all this stuff to watch that. Watch it with them like SFB did with his coworker

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Given my line of work, a certain level of discretion is required. But I can assure you that I am not ml242.

I've passed along your comments here and on other social media platforms to my colleagues. If I was in your shoes, I would call your lawyer to explore your options. It's not looking too good for you. If you do receive a knock on your door, make sure not to make any incriminating statements. Also, don't drop the soap.
    If you weren't full of shit, I'd report your supposed doxing to the mods, but doubt you would cast a vote to ban your own alias so it's not even worth the click of a mouse.

Thanks for the laugh though.

Wrong for the loss
    You keep skirting the elephant. What if a significant number of ACTIVE and recently active take up arms? I don't think that's a far fetched scenario. Then it's not fat fucks. It's trained soldiers WITH access to firepower.

Wrong for the loss
    Someone obviously forgot to cc: the Vietnamese & Afghani people fighting out of mud huts on that memo.

Name:  IMG_6997.JPG
Views: 480
Size:  163.5 KB

^instagram has a page dedicated to this homegrownterrorists

Leave it to DeathRaven to ID the real winners in life, the ranks of undeniably 100% winning folks like the people of Afghanistan, vietnam, the disgraced T**** “family”

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Just get one person who believes all this stuff to watch that. Watch it with them like SFB did with his coworker
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Yep.
    Agreed it's extremely well done.
    Challenge will be to get the ones who REALLY need to see this to actually watch and process.
    Fortunately/Sadly I don't know anybody that far gone
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post
    Someone obviously forgot to cc: the Vietnamese & Afghani people fighting out of mud huts on that memo.
    you obviously missed the part of that memo about the lack of willingness to forsake technology and live in mud huts of the proud boogafuckaloo bois
    would need for that plan

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You keep skirting the elephant. What if a significant number of ACTIVE and recently active take up arms? I don't think that's a far fetched scenario. Then it's not fat fucks. It's trained soldiers WITH access to firepower.
    There is certainly some risk but people don’t really know what it’s like in the military. A fraction of service members are in combat roles. They don’t have free access to ordnance, it’s kept locked up. They aren’t just walking around with their weapons and loaded magazines all the time. Less than half of current service members support Trump.

If they were to try something and they failed or were captured it would be a death sentence for them.

you obviously missed the part of that memo about the lack of willingness to forsake technology and live in mud huts of the proud boogafuckaloo bois
    would need for that plan
    This

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    There is certainly some risk but people don’t really know what it’s like in the military. A fraction of service members are in combat roles. They don’t have free access to ordnance, it’s kept locked up. They aren’t just walking around with their weapons and loaded magazines all the time. Less than half of current service members support Trump.

If they were to try something and they failed or were captured it would be a death sentence for them.
    And this

And the insurgents will have little-zero ability to establish supply lines into CONUS to support such an endeavor.

There will be some actions taken by crazies, and some may be OK City in scale, but there will be no open rebellion.
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post

It's enough greater than non-zero to make me nervous.

And it only took Trump since November 4th to make it non-zero.

Fuck him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Challenge will be to get the ones who REALLY need to see this to actually watch and process.
    While it’s not short, in a way the piece is succinct in that there are not many wasted words. There’s just so much shit to cover.
    I’m spending a lot of time lately thinking about how we come back from some of these insane things we are facing as a nation. What a time to be alive

America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

Like, did you wet your panties?

I’m not worried about the military folks, the only worry there is desertion to join a group of armed civilians.

I really think that the average citizen doesn’t understand the non conventional warfare capabilities we have. Surveillance, targeted drone strikes, special operations etc.

There’s would certainly be some attacks but an open rebellion would bring in the DOD and all it’s resources. It wouldn’t be pretty but these “rebels” would be overwhelmed and hunted down like dogs. There would be no where to hide and carry out more terror.

Nothing is going to happen today through Jan. 20th. The losers lost and they are going to be waaaay too scared of getting arrested now.

The pussies will stay home with Mom and troll online.

TL;DR Paging Dolly Parton.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    This kinda reminds me of when I'm in the middle of a heated, er, discussion with my girlfriend, and I trot out the timeless "you need to calm down", only to be surprised, (for the umpteenth time), that my obviously reasonable and quite logical suggestion didn't have the soothing, de-escalating effect I intended and had hoped for. Almost always, quite the contrary. (Will I ever learn? Will anyone?)

Look, Cooke's points in his Instagram post were well enumerated and articulated, (and as far as they go I agree with him), but he's preaching, and the crowd (tribe) he's ostensibly preaching to are largely not going to hear him. His own choir will, and will applaud him for the effort. It's a nice historical summary, but will it change anything? For the most part the politicians (on both sides) already know all of this.

So, what to do? (What should Biden do?)

1) Manage and neutralize ASAP the pandemic problem
    2) Re-open the economy ASAP
    3) Get as many public figures identified with the other tribe to actively provide support

Of course Biden knows this, and I'm confident he's going to give #'s 1 and 2 his best effort. (Let's hope it works, and quickly!) However #3 might really be the most important of all. Musicians, athletes, military and law enforcement, politicians, clergy, any noted public figures from the other tribe, of that tribe, not from Hollywood or Portland or Brooklyn or Europe or anywhere else.

You don't make it adversarial, not "us and them". You appeal to the best instincts that live in everyone, to pull together and get the country back on track. I'm not a Pollyanna, and those who committed egregious acts do need to be held accountable, but this a strategy for the high view, the long numbers game.

TV and radio spots, billboards, newspaper articles, and yes, social media posts. A concerted public service campaign with a multitude of those foot soldiers might just head a lot of trouble off at the pass. Not gonna convince everyone, but there are a lot of people out there - any shift in hearts and minds away from conflict would be a good thing now.

I wonder how you could get these people to realize they've been lied to. The retraction from American Thinker about Dominion was good and I'm sure there will be others who come clean about various aspects of all this when faced with legal action, but who would many/most/all of these folks believe? Only Trump? Or could there be some some sort of effective messaging campaign with various people telling these folks the truth?
    Let's see, for the ads we'd get Chuck Norris, Garth Brooks, maybe Dolly Parton, um...

who's good in NASCAR these days?
    I guess ötzi was way ahead of me, but speaking of Dolly Parton, she might just be the one figure who could pull our collective bacon out of the fire.

Name:  Dolly Parton America.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  114.3 KB

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts...artons-america
    Last edited by fomofo; 01-17-2021 at 03:55 PM.