Page 424 of 474 FirstFirst ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,600 of 11840

America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

After considering the merits of the arguments and supporting evidence, 50 M are armed so their view is now legitimate, even though its illegitimate, they ARE armed.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    millions of thinkin their well armed and it'll matter
    angry proud incel boogafuck boys
    then puff show up banks a slow left turn and the ar with a bump stock and 100 nanner clips
    aint well
    that well armed after all
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Right. So we know a safe full of AR15s is no match for the full arsenal out in the open. That's not the real discussion or problem. What is more important is how much of the military breaks off for the hard right because a civil war won't just be bubba's with 15s against the military. And, if we land shy of a full on deal think about insurgencies such as Vietnam, Northern Ireland, and Iraq. With significant numbers and willpower, that's still a full on shit show that nobody in their right mind wants to be part of. With enough bubbas they will get their hands on at least some IEDs and stolen hardware. Is the military going to strafe small city USA full of civilians to get at a few assholes? That's going to create more insurgents. We need to not be so sure it won't happen and instead pull back from the brink.

Benny has assured us all they want is selfies

So far. And to kill negros.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    it aint the jungles of nam
    these fat sad fucks cant live without tech let alone on a handful of rice
    we aint gonna strafe innocents
    we will hunt down those who attempt insurgence or acts of terrorism with tech
    the military aint splinterin nowhere
    you either obey the chain of command that ends with the cinc
    or git run dodj style
    same as its always been
    and always will be
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    No offense, but I’m going to have to fight the second American Civil War, pardon me for not wanting to throw fuel on the fire.
    Yes, you are.

But stop treating this like there are two sides to this issue. The US Constitution says that Congress will count the Electoral College votes at 1pm on January 6th. One side supported following the US Constitution, the other side supported a violent takeover of our government to stop the Electoral College votes from being counted, in direct violation of the US Constitution.

Your oath to support and defend the US Constitution gives you zero choice which path to follow.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

truth.

Name:  no accountability.PNG
Views: 633
Size:  344.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    But stop treating this like there are two sides to this issue.
    It's like saying I came in peace, seeking gold and slaves but you have failed to admit the election was stolen. Now prepare for war.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Yes, you are.

But stop treating this like there are two sides to this issue. The US Constitution says that Congress will count the Electoral College votes at 1pm on January 6th. One side supported following the US Constitution, the other side supported a violent takeover of our government to stop the Electoral College votes from being counted, in direct violation of the US Constitution.

Your oath to support and defend the US Constitution gives you zero choice which path to follow.

Yup, this bullshit notion that every perspective is valid, regardless of how unhinged from reality it is has to stop right now.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Yup, this bullshit notion that every perspective is valid, regardless of how unhinged from reality it is has to stop right now.
    Tens of millions of Americans are so brainwashed with bullshit that they literally believe that statement 180 degrees

Nailed it https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKE44Cx..._web_copy_link
    Message for the cultist

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    That was fucking awesome......

Auntee Fuh's milkshakes bring all the Boogey boys to the yard.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    After considering the merits of the arguments and supporting evidence, 50 M are armed so their view is now legitimate, even though its illegitimate, they ARE armed.
    FKNA!

Wow. Nailed it. I have to find out who that guy is.

I'm all for unity once two things happen:
    1. Republicans stop putting party over country
    2. Accountability for the criminal actions of the past 4 years is encouraged and not obstructed.

Regardless, this president and Congress will be fighting for the good of all. Can't wait for the fillibuster of COVID aid by McConnell to start the Senate session.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    FKNA!

If you and your Trumptarded friend and family think that the rest of us are going to cow to fear of you pussies and your guns, bring it.

Its not like its hard to figure out which people/houses we need to identify and treat like our own armory only a plan executed away. Like having all those guns if we need but not having to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Auntee Fuh's milkshakes bring all the Boogey boys to the yard.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quoovipfz0cveud7vrsd.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	358369

FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot To Just Sit Back And Enjoy Collapse Of United States

WASHINGTON—Putting the nation on alert against what it has described as a “highly credible terrorist threat,” the FBI announced today that it has uncovered a plot by members of al-Qaeda to sit back and enjoy themselves while the United States collapses of its own accord.

Multiple intelligence agencies confirmed that the militant Islamist organization and its numerous affiliates intend to carry out a massive, coordinated plan to stand aside and watch America’s increasingly rapid decline, with terrorist operatives across the globe reportedly mobilizing to take it easy, relax, and savor the spectacle as it unfolds.

“We have intercepted electronic communication indicating that al-Qaeda members are actively plotting to stay out of the way while America as we know it gradually crumbles under the weight of its own self-inflicted debt and disrepair,” FBI Deputy Director Mark F. Giuliano told the assembled press corps. “If this plan succeeds, it will leave behind a nation with a completely dysfunctional economy, collapsing infrastructure, and a catastrophic health crisis afflicting millions across the nation. We want to emphasize that this danger is very real.”

“And unfortunately, based on information we have from intelligence assets on the ground, this plot is already well under way,” he added.

A recently declassified CIA report confirmed that all known al-Qaeda-affiliated organizations—from Pakistan to Yemen, and from Somalia to Algeria—have been instructed to kick back and enjoy the show as the United States’ federal government, energy grid, and industrial sector are rendered impotent by internal dissent, decay, and mismanagement. According to statements made by top-level informants and corroborated by leading Western terrorism experts, if seen through to its conclusion, al-Qaeda’s current plot could wreak far more damage than the events of 9/11.
    In the past year, money transfers to al-Qaeda cells around the world have reportedly been accompanied by instructions to use the funds to outfit safe houses with the proper equipment to receive American cable news broadcasts and view top U.S. news websites, allowing terrorists to fully relish each detail of the impending demise of the last global superpower.

Additionally, FBI officials made public an internal al-Qaeda video today in which the terrorist organization’s leader Ayman al-Zawahiri chillingly exhorts his followers to “take a load off” and “unwind” in the name of jihad, and really cherish the victory over their enemy.

“Praise Allah, for soon every American city shall be plagued with disaster and hardship,” al-Zawahiri said in the video, which includes several minutes of footage of young, masked al-Qaeda militants casually sipping beverages as they thumb through the latest issues of Time and U.S. News And World Report. “The infidels have brought this pain and destruction upon themselves through their arrogance and callousness. Soon, the United States will watch in horror as its bridges crumble, its desperate citizens suffer in want of medicine and paying employment, and its once vast riches are reduced to naught. The righteous warriors among our ranks must now unite, get comfortable, and look on from afar at the calamity unfolding in the West.”

“We vow that we will not cease sitting around and laughing it up until America is reduced to rubble,” he continued.

Al-Zawahiri, who is seen in the video reclining back in his chair, putting his feet up, and flipping on CNN, later shouts “Allahu Akbar!” when a story is aired about the decade-long trend of stagnant wages among American workers.

The FBI has also warned that numerous al-Qaeda agents may have established sleeper cells for the purpose of “getting a kick out of” the nation’s downfall on American soil. The bureau urged U.S. residents to use caution around schools, hospitals, legislative bodies, prisons, and other decaying institutions whose imminent failure terrorists may wish to observe up close.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, one high-ranking U.S. counterterrorism official has described the present situation as a massive failure of intelligence.

“The warning signs were there all along, but unfortunately we failed to heed them,” said the official, who advised Americans to brace for widespread devastation. “If we’d listened to experts or even our own common sense, we would’ve realized that this plot was being actively orchestrated within our own borders. But we didn’t, and now every one of our citizens and our very way of life is at risk from this threat.”

“Sadly, al-Qaeda has us right where they want us,” the official added, “and at this point, I fear it is too late to do anything about it.”

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Send that everywhere

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    If you and your Trumptarded friend and family think that the rest of us are going to cow to fear of you pussies and your guns, bring it.

Its not like its hard to figure out which people/houses we need to identify and treat like our own armory only a plan executed away. Like having all those guns if we need but not having to buy them.

As usual, it seems you utterly missed the point. You're not the government or an authority figure, are you?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    As usual, it seems you utterly missed the point. You're not the government or an authority figure, are you?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    So you think that the rest of us would just sit back and let you run all civil war?

Thats what the South thought last time