Page 19 of 134 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 3337
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,742
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    its so yesturday

    if yer so fucking smart you find it
    Oh really, fuck off for that. Weak

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  2. #452
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I saw where an REI got looted somewhere... can't remember what city but it was covered by the NBC news last night.
    REI in Santa Monica was looted. Along with Patagucci

    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/vide...monica-sunday/

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,742
    Truely remarkable television right now.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,660
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    REI in Santa Monica was looted. Along with Patagucci

    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/vide...monica-sunday/
    Smart looters. Get the stuff with warranties.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    20,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor-tour View Post
    Which outdoor shop was it? I'm in the industry and haven't heard anything yet, possibly one of our accounts #EDIT never mind, found it. Damn, that sucks. Good people
    Yeah, sounds like you found it. Great people and a great newer downtown location. Sucks.

    Watching two massive protests in Midtown/GaTech part of town head towards downtown right now, totally chill. One thing I am seeing is though, not one but several black and black and red flags that sag “Antifascist” or “Antifacist Action” whatever those mean.



    As an aside, XXX’r, I’m sure you’re a great dude and we’d have a beer no problem. But maybe stay in your lane for this thread. It’s the whats burning and going to shit in your American city thread, not the Donald Trump and random poo flinging from North Boondock, BC thread. I love a thread drift even more than Riser, but this isn’t the time or place for your schtick. Please take it to polyass and any other thread for now, thanks.
    I still call it The Jake.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    31,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Truely remarkable television right now.
    Unbelievable.

    Maddening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    12,245
    The hammer is coming down on the riots and looting.
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,044
    Trump just spoke and didn't say a single thing about George Floyd, just how bad Antifa is and how looters will be prosecuted. Hmm.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    7,683
    Insurrection Act in 3, 2, 1...

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,064
    So we’re under martial law now?

    Well that’s just great.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    9,491
    Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    sofaking proud of my kid
    shouting her conscience
    with a backpack full of water and EMT supplies
    doing what we raised her too
    speaking out and taking care of others
    She handled 4 heatstrokes and a big laceration between the capital and the department of public safety, watched the cop car get torched and bounced just like we talked about when shit got sketchy We sat on the couch together and watched arrowman's car burn and had some incredible conversation. When the pendulum swings the other way I hope we end up with a just society.

    Attachment 330312
    Good on you and good on your kid mang! Makes me verklempt

    My parents were not down with me out on the street at 16 protesting (generally with my older hippy veteran brother) against US presence in Vietnam. Dad wasn't at all sympathetic the time I got gassed. They did come around eventually...
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,742
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    So we’re under martial law now?

    Well that’s just great.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Maybe.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    16,415
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    But maybe stay in your lane for this thread. It’s the whats burning and going to shit in your American city thread,
    Yeah, it's a rough lane when you have to take the SUV instead of the Porsche to get popsicles.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    6,097
    Burn it all down, and smash whatever can't be burned. Scorched motherfucking earth. We reap what we sow.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,742
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yeah, sounds like you found it. Great people and a great newer downtown location. Sucks.

    Watching two massive protests in Midtown/GaTech part of town head towards downtown right now, totally chill. One thing I am seeing is though, not one but several black and black and red flags that sag “Antifascist” or “Antifacist Action” whatever those mean.



    As an aside, XXX’r, I’m sure you’re a great dude and we’d have a beer no problem. But maybe stay in your lane for this thread. It’s the whats burning and going to shit in your American city thread, not the Donald Trump and random poo flinging from North Boondock, BC thread. I love a thread drift even more than Riser, but this isn’t the time or place for your schtick. Please take it to polyass and any other thread for now, thanks.
    How the fuck can you watch, if you watched, what Trump just did and is doing right now and think it has nothing to do with your city burning. What the fuck. Are you that disconnected to reality?

    Tonight, people may die because of him.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    7,335
    Shocking stuff going on in DC right now.

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    31,087
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Burn it all down, and smash whatever can't be burned. Scorched motherfucking earth. We reap what we sow.
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,891
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    What?
    It’s the nuke it from orbit anarchist.

    And lately I agree. It’s my natural depression. Struggling for optimism.
    But this monkey experiment has failed. We just keep flinging shit. Uggh.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    6,097
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    What?
    I would rather see protests (peaceful and otherwise), looting, vandalism and chaos in the streets than the violent subjugation of the aforementioned activities. Those are the only two options at this point. I'm of the opinion that in the long run, the latter of those two outcomes will do more damage to this country than the former.

    What I really want is for there to be less goddamn hatred and anger in this country, and the world at large. I can't believe some of the things people said to me today about this whole thing, all of it dripping with hatred.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    16,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    What the fuck. Are you that disconnected to reality?.
    He knows his audience here. Carefully walk the law and order stance while tossing out an ounce of compassion and empathy for his own family.

  21. #471
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,054
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Trump just spoke and didn't say a single thing about George Floyd, just how bad Antifa is and how looters will be prosecuted. Hmm.
    The first part of his speech was about Floyd. Did you miss that? I’m not a big Trump fan, but let’s be fair.

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    7,335

    America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

    I’ll say it again. Thank you republican Senators. Thank you republican Senators for not removing the impeached President from office. Thanks for this chaos.

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,044
    Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    The first part of his speech was about Floyd. Did you miss that? I’m not a big Trump fan, but let’s be fair.
    No, I didn't hear the beginning. Did he specifically mention Floyd?

    edit: Yes, my bad. He gave about ten seconds to discussing Floyd.

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,867
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Trump just spoke and didn't say a single thing about George Floyd, just how bad Antifa is and how looters will be prosecuted. Hmm.
    My MAGA neighbor says all the rioters are Antifa too. Funny that.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    20,580
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Yeah, it's a rough lane when you have to take the SUV instead of the Porsche to get popsicles.
    Um, ok? Neat post bro. How’s it explaining things to your kids in your neighborhood that got tore the fuck up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    How the fuck can you watch, if you watched, what Trump just did and is doing right now and think it has nothing to do with your city burning. What the fuck. Are you that disconnected to reality?

    Tonight, people may die because of him.
    Someone with better readers on would see I posted that I’m tired of XXX’s less than useful contributions and brain baubles from the hinterlands of British Columbia in a polite and non-argumentative manner - before our President shitgibbon had his most bizarre speeches I’ve ever heard.

    But by all means go on Ben.
    I still call it The Jake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •