Page 14 of 140 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hercule33 View Post
    ^^^This. Russians stocked racial tensions in 2016. They did this with the NFL protests and I would be shocked if they wouldn’t be all over this. To Putin it’s a zero sum game when it comes to USA vs Russia.
    Didn’t you just see my post and the truck driver

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Can I just point out that our federal government has yet to make a public statement with regard to the current state of unrest in this county.
    That’s because they’re chekists

They’ve signaled to those in the know “checkmate”

Zone Controller

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the killer cop was activated by targeted dark micro messaging. Same shit Cambridge analytica does but replace the political with dark morbid imagery to trigger violence.

It’s fucked

Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    #bunkerbitch best hashtag ever?
    I can't wait for the "Downfall" bunker scene memes to come.

I mean, you could prolly make a pretty good one just using his own tweets as the subtitles.

Owner of the company of the truck on the bridge and contractor of the chaos agent https://t.co/VSQe2B7FeN

Zone Controller

Can I just point out that our federal government has yet to make a public statement with regard to the current state of unrest in this county.
    shit(

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    for such a strong person im surprised you need the guberment to tell you
    shits fucked and they don't have an answer
    and even if they did it would be the same answer from different people as after ferguson or eric gardner
    public statements are lip flapping mouth service
    and the cycle continuies
    we need actions not words
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    Yo poliassfuckers
    theres a special basement for your lame shit

You must have missed trump's speech at NASA after the SpaceX launch.

https://youtu.be/bWQTv4v3aDI

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Last edited by Ripzalot; 06-01-2020 at 04:33 AM.

roof Koreans are the best Koreans

Name:  p65sIGN.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  50.1 KB
    watch out for snakes

Human society is like a stew -- if you don't keep it stirred up you get a lot of scum on top.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Human society is like a stew -- if you don't keep it stirred up you get a lot of scum on top.
    You made that up yourself?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    You made that up yourself?
    No, it's an Abbey quote, but it seemed appropriate.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

Ok, because I was going to say I'd prefer the scum comes to the top so that I can skim it off with a spoon, otherwise it stays in the stew and the whole thing is yucky.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

The Great Obfuscation

Systemic racism in the United states of America?! Nah, it's just Russians and uppity white kids.

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

puke

HA! Protesters tried to march across the Bay Bridge yesterday. Cops shut the bridge and they had to walk the 2 miles back to San Diego. Dumb cunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Name:  F0B7580A-43BB-47FC-8D73-1806E0C47262.jpeg
Views: 366
Size:  79.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    The Great Obfuscation

Systemic racism in the United states of America?! Nah, it's just Russians and uppity white kids.

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

puke
    https://popular.info/p/the-outside-agitator-trope (click "let me read it first" to access the article)

If you don't subscribe to Popular Information ($50/yr.) you should. Not speaking to you in particular Kirby, I mean people should subscribe. He's doing pretty amazing work pretty much single-handedly. Most of it is investigative journalism, which I believe needs to be kept alive in this country. Regardless of your political persuasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    The Great Obfuscation

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

puke
    I think racism in this country is a problem and I'm supportive of these protests. I also think there are bad actors, state sponsored or otherwise, that are using this time of uncertainty to cause mayhem and muddy the waters around a cause that all people should agree upon.
    We Make Memory When We Do Bussiness

In my life, I've never seen rioting or looting in Spokane. This is a pretty even-keel, level headed city, generally speaking. However, last night, following a day of peaceful demonstration and protesting of the crime committed against George Floyd, things got heated. The local news was broadcasting from downtown and all was peaceful with there having been thousands demonstrating over the day. Most had left by the end of the day but there was still a good sized group by evening.

Around 7:00 or so, there was teargas dispersed with rioting and looting having commenced. The Nike factory store has its storefront broken out and a steady line of people going in and exiting with Nike gear. It was shortly after that the police arrived and dispersed the crowd with teargas and rubber bullets. This all went on for over three hours and was still going on when I went to bed at 10:00 so I don't know what time the crowd was finally chased out of downtown.

Not during Vietnam or at any other time do I remember any level of civil disorder to this magnitude. I saw from a friend on Facebook that allegedly a bus load of antifa had arrived here but that's not substantiated. However, that's how a number of these people were acting, not unlike what has been seen in other cities around the country. For it to happen in Spokane is alarming to me. Again, that's not the same city as I've experienced over my lifetime. This needs to stop. It's disrespectful of George Floyd and of the honest and honorable people who came out yesterday to protest his fate.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny_kid View Post
    I think racism in this country is a problem and I'm supportive of these protests. I also think there are bad actors, state sponsored or otherwise, that are using this time of uncertainty to cause mayhem and muddy the waters around a cause that all people should agree upon.

Oh, like, the cops?

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    https://popular.info/p/the-outside-agitator-trope (click "let me read it first" to access the article).
    I’m old enough to remember that “outside agitator” bullshit in the 60s. That article sums it up nicely.

I think there’s a (legit) economic component to the current unrest too.
    And I guess that I just don't know

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    roof Koreans are the best Koreans

Name:  p65sIGN.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  50.1 KB
    That is pretty much what needs to be done to the shitheads rioting. Peaceful demonstrations are fine. Smash and grab, we shoot you.

“It appears most of the young folks tearing up the city are younger white people,” he said. “If somehow you think that tearing up (downtown) is going to help black people, you are sadly mistaken. Please don’t think you are doing any of us any favors by tearing stuff up.”
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I feel very grateful today that I don't live within several hundred miles of a major city.