Page 306 of 320 FirstFirst ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... LastLast
Results 7,626 to 7,650 of 7982
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Yeah but I don't trust that shit. Sent a check to a vendor 2 weeks ago in the mail and they never got it.
    I've been waiting for something for a few weeks now, sent an email yesterday asking about it and it turns out it was sent on 9/20! Can't count on letters getting through anymore but priority packages seem to be making it through ok.

Quote Originally Posted by anti-hero View Post
    “You could have pulled out your taser, you could have shot him in the leg”

oh ya, while he’s confronting officers with a knife. Taser misses, cop doesn’t get to go home.

good riddance.
    All this bullshit over a bad guy that was doing bad guy things. IMO those cops deserved to go home at the end of their shift more than this guy deserved to be protected. Kinda makes me glad that I live in a very well armed, very quiet suburban area. Talk on the street between neighbors that don't often communicate with each other is that shit won't be going down on this dead end unless it really catches us off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Yeah but I don't trust that shit. Sent a check to a vendor 2 weeks ago in the mail and they never got it.
    I don't either, but luckily there are numerous ballot drop boxes around town.

From NYTimes: Police Pin a Rise in Murders on an Unusual Suspect: Covid

Oakland has seen a surge in gun violence, including six killings of juveniles since June and a 40 percent increase in homicides over all. To the south, in Los Angeles, the picture is equally bloody, with the city on pace to have more than 300 homicides for the first time since 2009.

Beyond California, major cities from Minneapolis to Milwaukee to New York, and even smaller communities like Lubbock, Texas, and Lexington, Ky., are all confronting the same grim pattern, with some places, like Kansas City, Mo., and Indianapolis, setting records for the number of killings in a single year. Philadelphia, which was gripped by unrest this week after the police shooting of a Black man, is among the cities with the highest increase in homicides — its 404 killings this year are a more than 40 percent increase compared with the same period last year.

The data shows that the waves of killings have afflicted Democratic- and Republican-run cities alike.

A study published this month by researchers at the University of California, Davis, estimated that 110,000 people in California bought guns this year because they were worried about the destabilizing effects of the pandemic. Los Angeles has seen a 45 percent increase this year in the number of guns stolen from cars, some of which have later turned up in shootings.

https://nyti.ms/2HJBEKS

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover

All this bullshit over a bad guy that was doing bad guy things. IMO those cops deserved to go home at the end of their shift more than this guy deserved to be protected. Kinda makes me glad that I live in a very well armed, very quiet suburban area.
    It's not an either/or proposition here. Everytime a cop shoots someone doesn't mean they traded off with not going home that night. Those cops were chasing him around the street and sidewalk antagonizing him. Why is it that only in our country that a single city like Philadelphia can have its cops shoot more citizens in a year than the entire country of Germany does?

The answer is, we have mostly shitty cops who are given carte blanche to wave their guns around as a first resort instead of intelligently engaging in stressful situations.

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    It's not an either/or proposition here. Everytime a cop shoots someone doesn't mean they traded off with not going home that night. Those cops were chasing him around the street and sidewalk antagonizing him. Why is it that only in our country that a single city like Philadelphia can have its cops shoot more citizens in a year than the entire country of Germany does?

The answer is, we have mostly shitty cops who are given carte blanche to wave their guns around as a first resort instead of intelligently engaging in stressful situations.

Germany, right, great comparison.. In 2019 Germany had 720 murders, Chicago will beat that number by itself. I watched the video from Philadelphia, police and family members were telling him to drop his weapon, I saw the police backing up, not antagonizing him.

in general i think a lot of cops are just scared because guns per 100 people:

Germany: 19.6
    USA: 120.6
    They got a name for the winners in the world

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post

I would posit that the answer is also: systemic racism, wealth inequality, untreated mental heath issues......

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I would posit that the answer is also: systemic racism, wealth inequality, untreated mental heath issues......
    no history of any of that in Germany?

California in fire...

If Harris/Biden win, I predict a string of Waco Tx type events.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    With the when the grunts in Bradley's ass whooping machines show up
    It ain't gonna end well even if you think yur gods special snowflakes mouthpiece lesson in mind I hope
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

Because of the branch COVIDians?

How many ways can we state we fuct: https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/1...souri-orig.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

So white supremacists shooting at federal agents with valid arrest warrants, followed by them burning themselves to death?

Can we have some Jonestown style events as well?

Drink the Koolaide, you don't want to be left behind.Name:  51+GunfJu-L._AC_UL600_SR438,600_.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  44.3 KB
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Waco is now better known for its awesome biker gang shoot out scene. But that sounds pretty exciting, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    "Handful of right wing instigators" is a cute way to put it. Here's the thing: Trump's own Dept. of Homeland Security states that White Supremacist Extremists are the greatest domestic terror threat. The experts at DHS are not worried about some anarchist soy boys from Eugene in skinny jeans who are breaking windows, punching Trump supporters or throwing water on people. Here's the DHS report:

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...assessment.pdf

Since you mostly read the Daily Mail, I will paraphrase for you: In 2019 White Supremacist Extremists accounted for 39 of the 48 fatalities from domestic terrorism. Also, 2019 was the deadliest year for domestic terrorism since 1995 (OKC bombing).
    From Page 4 bolding is mine

Exploitation of Lawful and Protected Speech and Protests. During the course of developing the HTA we began to see a new, alarming trend of exploitation
    of lawful protests causing violence, death, and destruction in American communities. This anti-government, anti-authority and anarchist violent extremism was identified by DHS in September 2019 when we published our Strategic Framework for Countering Terrorism and Targeted Violence. As
    the date of publication of this HTA, we have seen over 100 days of violence and destruction in our cities. The co-opting of lawful protests led to destruction of government property and have turned deadly.
    Indeed, DHS law enforcement officers suffered over 300 separate injuries and were assaulted with sledgehammers, commercial grade fireworks, rocks, metal pipes, improvised explosive devices,
    and more. This violence, perpetrated
    by anarchist extremists and detailed
    in numerous public statements that remain available on the DHS website, significantly threatens the Homeland by undermining officer and public safety— as well as our values and way of life. While the HTA touches on these issues, we are still in the nascent stages of understanding the threat this situation poses to Americans, the Homeland, and the American way of life.

NJ Cheeto fans apparently think it's ok to take control of a highway.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LakewoodS...b65662bcc8b994

Sent from my SM-P610 using TGR Forums mobile app
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    NJ Cheeto fans apparently think it's ok to take control of a highway.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LakewoodS...b65662bcc8b994
    But antifa!

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    But antifa!
    But its a peaceful protest shouldn't they should be allowed to stay there indefinitely. If only the Ammon knew interstates are the safe place to camp.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    This pussy Trump bitch has got it coming. Pulling on young women here. Fuck these toxic masculine bitches! Former military man.
    https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...23497647017984

LOL "Im calling the Police" so woke.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    like a pissed off mama grizzly chargin you?
    bear spray would be my weapon of choice
    cause i really dont wants or need to kill it
    i just want it to reconsider its actions
    but i aint po po
    Holy fuck I hope this is sarcasm... as I can’t believe anyone can be that stupid.

a grizzly charges you (inside 20’) and your “weapon of choice” is bear mace?!? 😂😂😂 can we please test your theory and have one less idiot left on this planet?

Regardless of the situation, if I feel threatened, I’d feel 100% more comfortable with something that would diffuse the deadly situation quicker and without the loss of my own life. Darwinism needs to make a comeback...

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    Holy fuck I hope this is sarcasm... as I can’t believe anyone can be that stupid.

a grizzly charges you (inside 20’) and your “weapon of choice” is bear mace?!? ������ can we please test your theory and have one less idiot left on this planet?

Regardless of the situation, if I feel threatened, I’d feel 100% more comfortable with something that would diffuse the deadly situation quicker and without the loss of my own life. Darwinism needs to make a comeback...
    we aint all got hundreds of hours of close combat training with a pistol, soldier

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    a grizzly charges you (inside 20’) and your “weapon of choice” is bear mace?!? 😂😂😂 can we please test your theory and have one less idiot left on this planet?
    "No deterrent is 100% effective, but compared to all others, including firearms, proper use of bear spray has proven to be the best method for fending off threatening and attacking bears, and for preventing injury to the person and animal involved."

U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
    https://above.nasa.gov/safety/docume...vs_bullets.pdf