Page 304 of 321 FirstFirst ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 8012
  1. #7576
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Posts
    12,019
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    thanks fer the tunes
    im comin out to poopfish the big lakes next summer
    i may bring my fishaloo baker crews too

    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

  2. #7577
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,791



    I'm gonna tell you a story ♫
    I'm gonna tell you about this clown ♫
    I'm gonna tell you a big bad story, baby ♫
    Aww, it's all about some clown ♫

    Down by the protests ♫
    Down by the ranks of the stupid dicks (Aww they’re all assholes baby) ♫
    That’s where you’ll find him ♫
    Along with Trumpers, plumpers and hicks (Aww don’t forget antifa)
    ♫ Well he hates that dirty water ♫
    ♫ Awww he’ll gun you fuckin down ♫

    Frustrated snowflakes (I mean they’re frustrated) ♫
    Have to be brandishin fuckin glocks (oh that’s a shame) ♫
    But he’s wishin’ and a-thankin oh ♫
    For just one or two crooked cops (Aw he’s out and walkin around) ♫
    Cuz he hates that dirty water ♫
    Ohhh, he’ll gun you ladies down ♫

  3. #7578
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,791

  4. #7579
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,914

    America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

    The more I think about this the more a problem I see for the man and police. If the slash of liquid did harm his eyes to the point he felt threatened for his life. How safe is it for him to brandish and wave a deadly weapon at a group of woman’s faces with comprised sight? Plus I’ll raise the fact there’s no natural eye irritation reaction in any video until the end where he’s restrained and starting to excuse his abhorrent behavior.
    Will not let this die, he needs to be made an example for these public gun extremists.
    Lastly he’s a military man with CCP. He’s very well trained- that you do not pull your gun in public unless you intend to use it. Let alone finger on the trigger which is the next threat escalation.

  5. #7580
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,791
    I’ll tell you this much...I’m prepared to adapt to this new normal. The next coworker that gets mop water anywhere near me is getting a swift punt to the groin.

  6. #7581
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    14,956
    Give 'em a few days. I'll be very surprised if he isn't charged. Probably won't do time--what with Covid--but loses his guns for life. And if they do charge someone for throwing water on the guy maybe I can get my asshole neighbor charged next time he "accidentally" sprays us washing his deck.
    Meanwhile, there are bad people on both sides. People need to stop physically assaulting people they don't agree with, with water, or paintball guns, or pepper spray, or anything else. The only acceptable form of political violence is shoot to kill and we're not there . . . yet.

  7. #7582
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    7,914
    I don't know where else to complain about this so it's going here. WTF is with two to five hour lines for early voting? For the first time ever NY has early voting and the lines have been insane. If you don't get there before 8am, they open at 9, there's a fair chance you won't get in before mid afternoon. Yesterday by 10am the line was 5 hours long and there are no bathrooms along the way. This morning they were asking people to come back another time because of the lines. I guess with only one place open for early voting in the county this was bound to happen. I think I'm just going to go on election day and hope for the best. I guess the upside is that so far, in three days, more people have voted in my county than in total last year and they think that by the time it's over on Sunday the total number of votes will be equal to the last 5 years combined.

  8. #7583
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    The more I think about this the more a problem I see for the man and police. If the slash of liquid did harm his eyes to the point he felt threatened for his life. How safe is it for him to brandish and wave a deadly weapon at a group of woman’s faces with comprised sight? Plus I’ll raise the fact there’s no natural eye irritation reaction in any video until the end where he’s restrained and starting to excuse his abhorrent behavior.
    Will not let this die, he needs to be made an example for these public gun extremists.
    Lastly he’s a military man with CCP. He’s very well trained- that you do not pull your gun in public unless you intend to use it. Let alone finger on the trigger which is the next threat escalation.
    still in the military?

  9. #7584
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,914

    America Burning- What’s it Like Where You Live?

    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    still in the military?
    My understanding is former Army served in Afghanistan. Outlets are saying he’s a Vet and someone online commented the jacket was Army, so that where I’m getting that.
    Want to be clear I support and respect our Military and have multiple ancestors who have served.

  10. #7585
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    8,343
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Fair, sort of. How are they going to explain how he is dry and his eyes wide with rage and not irritated? That jacket would turn brown when wet and his face shows nothing ..More gaslighting I suppose Attachment 345077 Attachment 345099
    Only gunfag Rambo wannabes buy FDE pistols, what a pussy.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #7586
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,791
    That was a lot of Weird Al-ing for crickets.

    Friggin tough crowd over here...

  12. #7587
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    8,343
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    My understanding is former Army served in Afghanistan. Outlets are saying he’s a Vet and someone online commented the jacket was Army, so that where I’m getting that.
    Want to be clear I support and respect our Military and have multiple ancestors who have served.
    Looks like a Carhart jacket to me. If he served it was likely in a support role combat veterans don’t handle firearms that way.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  13. #7588
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    east of west
    Posts
    2,954
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I don't know where else to complain about this so it's going here. WTF is with two to five hour lines for early voting? For the first time ever NY has early voting and the lines have been insane. If you don't get there before 8am, they open at 9, there's a fair chance you won't get in before mid afternoon. Yesterday by 10am the line was 5 hours long and there are no bathrooms along the way. This morning they were asking people to come back another time because of the lines. I guess with only one place open for early voting in the county this was bound to happen. I think I'm just going to go on election day and hope for the best. I guess the upside is that so far, in three days, more people have voted in my county than in total last year and they think that by the time it's over on Sunday the total number of votes will be equal to the last 5 years combined.
    Going to try 2 places near me tonight. Hopefully 1 works. Have two friends that tried Saturday and the lines were like 5 hours. They left.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

  14. #7589
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,206
    Doesn't NY have mail-in voting?

  15. #7590
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    8,343
    Glad WA has universal vote by mail. I’ve never heard allegations of voting fraud from people on any part of the political spectrum. It works.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  16. #7591
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    5,999
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Glad WA has universal vote by mail. I’ve never heard allegations of voting fraud from people on any part of the political spectrum. It works.
    This.

    It's pretty ridiculous that every state doesn't adopt this method.

    Oh, wait...

  17. #7592
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    13,057
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Glad WA has universal vote by mail. I’ve never heard allegations of voting fraud from people on any part of the political spectrum. It works.
    We've had it in deeply liberal Utah since 2012 and it's never been the slightest bit controversial.

  18. #7593
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Meanwhile, there are bad people on both sides.
    I feel like I have heard a slightly different version of this somewhere else.

    This type of false equivalency has to stop. On "one side" you have one instance of a shooter, Reinhoel (and he had a plausible self defense argument that was made moot when he was shoot in the arrest). On "the other side", you have Rittenhouse as well as multiple intentional vehicular assaults (with at least one leading to loss of life), as well as multiple gun brandishing. Pre 2020, "the other side" also gave us Dylan Roof, the El Paso shooter and others.

    Certainly not saying the soy boys causing property damage aren't idiots. But, in the grand scheme of things, the political violence and the gun brandishing skews heavily to one side.

  19. #7594
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Looks like a Carhart jacket to me. If he served it was likely in a support role combat veterans don’t handle firearms that way.
    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Can you tell from this pic? Notice the douche comment.. also what is a FDE gun?
    In one image of him at the incident you could see a rectangle darker brown patch over his chest making it seem beyond a carhart. Plus the collar seems different but yah I first thought the same. Maybe it is.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6591.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	835.6 KB 
ID:	345147

  20. #7595
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    8,510
    FDE is the "flat dark earth" coating. That's why it's sand colored.

  21. #7596
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    FDE is the "flat dark earth" coating. That's why it's sand colored.
    At least it's not pink.

  22. #7597
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Certainly not saying the soy boys causing property damage aren't idiots. But, in the grand scheme of things, the gun brandishing skews heavily to one side while the rioting, looting and destruction to both private and public property skews heavily to the other.
    You had a few typos I took the liberty of fixing.

  23. #7598
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    7,914
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Doesn't NY have mail-in voting?
    This is the first year we've had it and it's too late to apply. I really didn't think it would be a problem in my little county. At least with the record turnout for early voting election day itself might not be so bad because most people will already have voted and all of the regular polling places will be open rather than just one for the whole county.

  24. #7599
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Going to try 2 places near me tonight. Hopefully 1 works. Have two friends that tried Saturday and the lines were like 5 hours. They left.
    Wow. I've never had to wait in a line to vote. With all of the mail in and early voting that will have already occurred by election day, are you expecting to have to wait in line to vote then? What's the need to vote early, other than avoiding crowds because you're concerned about covid exposure?

  25. #7600
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    14,956
    Too late to request or even mail back your ballot. If you have a ballot, drop it off. If you don't, vote in person.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-election-day/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •