Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jummo View Post
    Since everyone is either a pussy, a dick or an asshole, doesn't it stand to reason that there are a lot of assholes?
    If this is true, wouldn’t it be great if everyone could come together?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Anyone with a bumper sticker is an asshole.

Speaking of which I need to get one.

Is the backcountry.cum goat sticker allowed again? I actually can’t remember why we were mad at them.

Buncha assholes probly

My "Change 4 a Nickle" sticker makes me an asshole? And here I thought it was all the other shit I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

The OP got his thesis a little off. Assholes have always been around, but lately there’s been less societal pressure to cover up your assholeness.

Washington DC has always had grifters but shit tended to be on the down low and had plausible deniability. These days the corruption and conflicts of interest are more brazen, almost a badge of honor.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    This fucking hypocritical thread sucks.
    OP is one of the major assholes of this site, and now he's on a mission to add hypocrisy to his other asshole achievements?

Buster, you used to just be tone deaf, now you're a fucking jerk. Maybe you should find someplace else to hate?
    They used to say pot meet kettle. Now it’s hangle meet buster.

Your fooling yourself hangle it’s going right up your poop chute. Crisco wristwatch.
    . . .

Is this the Age of The Asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    My "Change 4 a Nickle" sticker makes me an asshole? And here I thought it was all the other shit I do.
    Yup.

It says.

“Hey everyone!! I’m part of an online forum and this phrase is our inside joke and I’m letting you ALL know!!”

Raging asshole.

The best are the Co-Exist bumper stickers.

“Hey everyone!! I’m aggressively open minded and accepting of all religions so FUCK OFF!!”

Quote Originally Posted by Cored Shit View Post

Your fooling yourself hangle it’s going right up your poop chute. Crisco wristwatch.

Please tell us who's not an asshole in your objective opinion, Co' Shot.

Please tell us who's not an asshole in your objective opinion, Co' Shot.
    My wife is not an asshole. She’s a bitch, and occasionally a cunt.

And she knows I’m asshole all day and most nights
    . . .

Gosh. Can she weld too?

This fucking hypocritical thread sucks.
    OP is one of the major assholes of this site, and now he's on a mission to add hypocrisy to his other asshole achievements?

Buster, you used to just be tone deaf, now you're a fucking jerk. Maybe you should find someplace else to hate?
    You're not wrong, you're just an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Your grammar is atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Strange combination.

You couldn't think of anyone better to pick than her?
    And why include John Coltrane?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    If this is true, wouldn’t it be great if everyone could come together?

Like a circle jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    The OP got his thesis a little off. Assholes have always been around, but lately there’s been less societal pressure to cover up your assholeness.

Washington DC has always had grifters but shit tended to be on the down low and had plausible deniability. These days the corruption and conflicts of interest are more brazen, almost a badge of honor.
    Dear god no. 100 years ago it was rife with open corruption. You are comparing some post WW2 high point of accountability to now and ignoring all the hard work it took to turn the corrupt shithole of way back when into that high point. Right now we’d rather suck grifter dick.

You mean we need two world wars and a depression to get back to that high point?
    Hey we're 1/3 of the way there! MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Dear god no. 100 years ago it was rife with open corruption. You are comparing some post WW2 high point of accountability to now and ignoring all the hard work it took to turn the corrupt shithole of way back when into that high point. Right now we’d rather suck grifter dick.
    In no way am I ignoring the history you’ve just accurately described. Take a lap.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post

Ay-ay-ay-aieee...

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Like a circle jerk?

More thinking everyone could fuck each other.

Just checking in...to say hi. I hope everyone had a nice weekend including you Buster.

How about Chase Elliot pushing Joey Lagano into the wall on the second to last lap at Bristol this weekend? What an asshole.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Just checking in...to say hi. I hope everyone had a nice weekend including you Buster.

How about Chase Elliot pushing Joey Lagano into the wall on the second to last lap at Bristol this weekend? What an asshole.
    He didn't push him, he rubbed him.

Live Free or Die

That's like saying John Wayne Bobbitt got nicked by a knife.

"Hit the pace car." Love that line.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Well shit on me shillelagh, 'tis a bright and crisp morning that Timberridge wishes me well. Same to you and yours in kind.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

"Hit the Pace Car" was a good one.

I saw the highlights and it looked like Elliott got loose and slammed him into the wall; not intentional. Although since I've been somewhat paying attention to NASCAR these past couple weeks (see new sports thread), I'll say that even if it was intentional, he's kinda earned that right as he's been hit twice with a chance to win over the past two weeks.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    "Hit the Pace Car" was a good one.

I saw the highlights and it looked like Elliott got loose and slammed him into the wall; not intentional. Although since I've been somewhat paying attention to NASCAR these past couple weeks (see new sports thread), I'll say that even if it was intentional, he's kinda earned that right as he's been hit twice with a chance to win over the past two weeks.
    I think it wasn’t intentional but it was bad judgment to think he could go that fast on that low line such as to pass lagano as quickly as he was trying. Though I think he and the car could have done it but over the course of like 3/4 lap not one turn.

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Your grammar is atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Well yeah, except for that crazy ass bitch talking to a snake and eating forbidden fruit.
    misogynist