Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 105
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    21,775
    I'm glad we're all in agreement and providing more data to support the theory.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,781
    Buster got triggered today.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Only the gullible and insecure are provoked by assholes. As an asshole myself, I find it astounding how little can provoke some of you into fits of rage and have you grasping at each other's throats over the internet.

    "Persuade, Change, Influence" --Army psyops motto
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    21,775
    See?

    It's so wonderful to be right.

    I appreciate all your contributions.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,781
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Wait a minute here.
    Is this a Glademaster alias?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    See?

    It's so wonderful to be right.

    I appreciate all your contributions.
    You're welcome.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Meh. We’ve always had assholes.
    But now they have a stage. Social media rewards and promotes the sociopath.
    Well, that Buster's point. They have risen to prominence.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    21,775
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Well, that Buster's point. They have risen to prominence.
    riser3, not only lacking in supporting the data, but perceptive as well. Oh well, there are always error terms.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Wait a minute here.
    Is this a Glademaster alias?
    While I got it from somewhere else on the internet, it could easily have been a cross post from the ECRC.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,781
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    While I got it from somewhere else on the internet, it could easily have been a cross post from the ECRC.
    It was only missing a reference to Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,959
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    I think OP might be referring to the dirty trickster mentality of 4chan, 8chan types that just want to provoke chaos for the pure sense of power in doing it. It's entertainment for a disconnected & disenfranchised online group. It's bled into popular culture with the "just burn it down" mentality, under a pretense of caring, but with a lack of integrity to spend the time to understand the full meaning of what that implies.

    People are disengaged via social media & online interaction and use that distance to just point a middle finger at anything they wish with no repercussions because they can. There's zero personal investment or personal engagement in the issues they poke at.

    we have examples on trg...the only point being getting the irritated responses & taunting cuz they're bored
    This deserved to be quoted.
    Ooof!

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    21,775
    There's lots of ways to alleviate boredom. The choice of the mechanism says more about the bored.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,550
    The name of my new band is The Secret Amish

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,781
    It's all acoustical I'd assume?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    7,696
    Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    21,775
    Mule powered. Or should I say Ass?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,870
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The name of my new band is The Secret Amish
    Clip-clop, clip-clop, poop-drop, clip-clop.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    in a box on the porch
    Posts
    4,494

    Is this the Age of The Asshole?

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The name of my new band is The Secret Amish



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,389
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Clip-clop, clip-clop, poop-drop, clip-clop.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole
    Oh well be not schmuck, be not obnoxious
    Be not bellbottom bummer or asshole
    Remember the story of Pablo Picasso
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,900
    Pretty sure any one who catches the public eye will be classified as an ass hole sooner or later by somebody
    For example, I guarantee there was some one calling JC, Ghandi and Diana ass holes, right up to the bloody end.

    And afterwards, too.


    NTTAWWT

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    2,597
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    ...more like Age of the Knowitalls

    it's the return of the know nothing party......



  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,086
    Checking in.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    31,103
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Pretty sure any one who catches the public eye will be classified as an ass hole sooner or later by somebody
    For example, I guarantee there was some one calling JC, Ghandi and Diana ass holes, right up to the bloody end.

    And afterwards, too.


    NTTAWWT
    Strange combination.

    You couldn't think of anyone better to pick than her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,900
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Strange combination.

    You couldn't think of anyone worse to pick than her?
    FIFYI
    Cuz she was an ass hole.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •